Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default FIFA 13 trollin us? (funny)

I swear on my life, I didn't do anything to the game to make this appear. I promise it's also not a misleading link!

I was just sifting through my players, about 10 matches into the season. Notice the player statuses in the top right, you see Frings listed to retire at season, you see my bum player Loan Listed, every single other player is "At the Club since 201X".

But at the bottom of the list...Mr Terry Dunfield, has a different status....lmao.

FIFA 13 TFC Players Video : CLICK HERE

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Absolutely incredible

Good find! I'll be picking up my copy on Tuesday for ps3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ryan View Post
    I swear on my life, I didn't do anything to the game to make this appear. I promise it's also not a misleading link!

I was just sifting through my players, about 10 matches into the season. Notice the player statuses in the top right, you see Frings listed to retire at season, you see my bum player Loan Listed, every single other player is "At the Club since 201X".

But at the bottom of the list...Mr Terry Dunfield, has a different status....lmao.

FIFA 13 TFC Players Video : CLICK HERE
    Mariner payed FIFA 13

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HAHAHAHA that is amazing. Bravo whoever decided to put that in there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol. Im picking my ps3 copy up on Tuesday as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"a leader of men" hahahahahha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the real question is, how did you get a copy of fifa 13 already?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^ Ea season ticket

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^is it too late?

and where you picking it up

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Could be a Vancouver connection for the Dunfield status.
    The game is produced out there and they have a good relationship with the club.

At least they got his form correct

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jabbronies View Post
    Could be a Vancouver connection for the Dunfield status.
    The game is produced out there and they have a good relationship with the club.

At least they got his form correct
    My first thought as well. Wonder if that status is applied to other strong leaders? He was their captain, so it could also be simply related to that.

RPB Member
    Past-President

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I noticed that TFC is the ninth most supported team so far in the pre release. Good stuff!
    Road Trips: July 7 2007 Chicago, July 22nd 2007 Columbus, August 11 2007 NY, October 13 2007 LA, March 29 2008 Columbus, May 24th 2008 DC, May 26 2008 Montreal, June 28th 2008 NE, March 7-11-14 2009 Charleston, March 28 2009 Columbus, April 10 2010 New England, May 12 2010 Montreal, April 7 2012 Montreal, March 16 2013 Montreal , June 3 2014 Montreal, March 14 2015 Columbus

Twitter: @RPBPhil

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    I noticed that TFC is the ninth most supported team so far in the pre release. Good stuff!
    9th in the conference?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is anyone interested in starting up a FIFA 13 league??

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ArmenJBX on PSN

Just went through the first two games, a loss against Montreal in penalty shootouts, and then an Academy-inspired Lindsay goal giving me the 1-0 win over Corinthians from Brazil.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by barticusz View Post
    I was actually going to mention that here.

I'm an admin on a couple hundred member sports/gaming forum. I run the leagues community there. It's mostly been Madden/NCAA football stuff for years, but i'm putting together the beginnings of a FIFA (PS3) community this year.

Basically I'm creating as close to real life setup as I can. Will have a domestic league/cup setup, and if the league size is big enough, split into 2 tiers for the second season. Will also have qualification for a Champs League. My goal is to get up to 4 domestic league/cup setups and try and grow from there. Not sure how well it'll go, but I've been running some good quality leagues for other titles for a while so I think I'll be okay.

To start I currently so far have 18 players that have taken English clubs, always room for more, but only Reading/Wigan from the EPL remain other than Championship sides. I'll definitely be cutting the EPL table in half at the end of the first season.
    I also have 8 signed up for Bundesliga. That won't get split up at that size but should still be fun to compete for a title and Champs League berths.

Since the pickings in those 2 leagues are slim, if there was a group of guys here wanting to participate, perhaps we could launch a Serie A or La Liga and have you all within it? Just an idea if that was the case.

Here's the site: http://www.virtualsportsnetwork.com/...llassociation/

You can find the link to my forums through there as well. More info is posted within as I get it setup.

Sorry for the shameless plug, I don't see any off topic place I could put this information on so here it goes I guess.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by barticusz View Post
    I'm interested (Xbox)

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love this game. Feels even more real than FIFA 12 and I thought that game was great. The Brits make pronouncing MLS team names so awkward. And apparently Doneil Henry's name is pronounced as same as Thierry Henry lol

Though someone should tell EA that Ryan Johnson is a lefty, not righty.
    “Years have gone by and I’ve finally learned to accept myself for who I am: a beggar for good football.

I go about the world, hand outstretched, and in the stadiums I plead: ‘A pretty move, for the love of God.’

And when good football happens, I give thanks for the miracle and I don’t give a damn which team or country performs it.”

-Eduardo Galeano

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

India somehow makes it on to FIFA13, but no Canada
    “Years have gone by and I’ve finally learned to accept myself for who I am: a beggar for good football.

I go about the world, hand outstretched, and in the stadiums I plead: ‘A pretty move, for the love of God.’

And when good football happens, I give thanks for the miracle and I don’t give a damn which team or country performs it.”

-Eduardo Galeano

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The "Leader of Men" is an attribute that is standard for certain players; not a joke on us

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yohan View Post
    India somehow makes it on to FIFA13, but no Canada
    My only guess is that EA is too cheap for the license. The game already has their exact kits and almost their entire roster as part of the creation centre. I put together a CanMNT here:
    http://www.ea.com/soccer/creation-ce...m_id=135516817

If anyone checks it out let me know what changes should be made regarding formation, roles, etc.

I also have a bunch of other teams on there, slowly trying to build a CSL league with professional kits and sponsors. Search by author 'MarkEightThree'.
    Oh and if you have Xbox Live add me as MarkEightThree too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Its even more suprising as its made by EA canada out in Vancouver, you would think maybe the CSA would push them to be included for exposure.

No reason why the cmnt shouldnt be there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Its even more suprising as its made by EA canada out in Vancouver, you would think maybe the CSA would push them to be included for exposure.

No reason why the cmnt shouldnt be there.
    I believe Jaime of the V's once pushed this and was basically laughed at from EA. Something to that effect.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mark83 View Post
    My only guess is that EA is too cheap for the license. The game already has their exact kits and almost their entire roster as part of the creation centre. I put together a CanMNT here:
    http://www.ea.com/soccer/creation-ce...m_id=135516817

If anyone checks it out let me know what changes should be made regarding formation, roles, etc.

I also have a bunch of other teams on there, slowly trying to build a CSL league with professional kits and sponsors. Search by author 'MarkEightThree'.
    Oh and if you have Xbox Live add me as MarkEightThree too.
    no Milan Borjan?

-Eduardo Galeano

RPB Member
    Past-President

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Canada was in the world cup game a couple of years ago, seems stupid to not have them in there now.

I also can't believe how much Hassli and Dunfield look like the real guys vs the rest of the squad. Its pretty clear that EA went out of their way doing an above par job on their local guys.
    Road Trips: July 7 2007 Chicago, July 22nd 2007 Columbus, August 11 2007 NY, October 13 2007 LA, March 29 2008 Columbus, May 24th 2008 DC, May 26 2008 Montreal, June 28th 2008 NE, March 7-11-14 2009 Charleston, March 28 2009 Columbus, April 10 2010 New England, May 12 2010 Montreal, April 7 2012 Montreal, March 16 2013 Montreal , June 3 2014 Montreal, March 14 2015 Columbus

Twitter: @RPBPhil

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    Canada was in the world cup game a couple of years ago, seems stupid to not have them in there now.

I also can't believe how much Hassli and Dunfield look like the real guys vs the rest of the squad. Its pretty clear that EA went out of their way doing an above par job on their local guys.
    World cup game, yeah, because they had every single FIFA nation.

The FIFA game, never I don't think.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Couldn't EA just circumvent the license issue and use a Canadian flag in place of the CSA logo? The majority of the international teams already do this.
    They already have an amazing home venue in the game [BC Place], the actual Umbro kits from 2012 and 2011 and the majority of the roster. Are they just too lazy to take that last step?

INTERNET PETITION TIME, BABY.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

-Eduardo Galeano

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

-Eduardo Galeano