View Poll Results: Are you going to renew your seats?

Voters
260. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sure, why not. what the hell else am i gonna do?

71 27.31%
  • Hells no! not giving these MOFO's another penny!

113 43.46%
  • maybe... no , yes.... I'm sooo confused.

76 29.23%
Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Canary10 View Post
    Wow, year 1 pricing.

Link please

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, year 1 pricing.
    Link please

*Why does this double posting keep happening? My interwebes is broken...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

aaand at that price I'm definitely renewing.

edit: picture from Jason Devos http://twitpic.com/b5agbe
    Last edited by Pinkie; 10-18-2012 at 11:58 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, year 1 pricing.
    Year 1 per game, better than year 1 per season. Year 1 was based on 15 MLS games, and up to 5 friendlies. And there year 1 price per game is based on the season price divided by 20.

2013 looks to be based on 17 MLS games + 2 Voyageurs Cup games, for a total of 19 games. Season prices for 2012 look to be 5% lower than 2007 (in yellow and light grey at least) at $190 and $228, compared to $200 and $240 in 2007.

I might add a second seat at that price!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fuck MLSE greed. I am pretty sure I won't renew as their north end prices are fucking bullshit. Drop every section. Significantly expect the north. Just called the assholes and they said its not a supporter section and they reduced north seats last year so they don't get another reduction this year.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Year one pricing and no commitment to Mariner.
    FORMER FULL TIME KOOL-AID DRINKER

RPB Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by leafsman View Post
    Fuck MLSE greed. I am pretty sure I won't renew as their north end prices are fucking bullshit. Drop every section. Significantly expect the north. Just called the assholes and they said its not a supporter section and they reduced north seats last year so they don't get another reduction this year.
    Did you ask about relocation?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gomesv View Post
    Two quick points
    1. I believe our most expensive seat is in the 1600.00 range
    Right. I just looked at the seating prices again - I looked main price block, not the premium. Club seats are $1691. Still, even at $1300, we are higher than most of the EPL teams high end tickets. At $1691, it's a even worse

2. Watching TFC isn't exactly watching Arsenal or any premier league team, it's absolutely crazy that our pricing is in the same ball park
    You are only looking at the high end though. At the low end, our pricing is in line with lower divisions, and at a quick glance, most aligned with the conference pricing - that's non-league, semi professional football.

What it say to me, is if you place any stock in comparing our prices to Englands (which, as I mentioned, I don't) at the high end you are getting ripped off, and at the low end, it's a pretty good deal.

I've watched a fair number of conference games live, and even in TFC's dreadful incarnation, the quality is better than non-league football in England.

Pookie's comparisons to other MLS teams are more valid IMHO, but even then, comparing us to the US on pricing I think is also invalid. Things are cheaper in the US.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have to decide now because the North Stands got the shaft in this structure. Went above the medium grey pricing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fort York Redcoat View Post
    Did you ask about relocation?
    Asked if my brothers friend can transfer one of his pairs to me and the said no. At that point I didn't want to talk anymore. Didn't ask about regular relocation.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Asked if my brothers friend can transfer one of his pairs to me and the said no. At that point I didn't want to talk anymore. Didn't ask about regular relocation.
    Well they have a regular relocation. You could get something cheaper. I'd recommend it if you're unsatisfied with the price you're paying...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I renewed.

Payment plan is available.

Relocation event is NOT firm at all.
    but was told to expect early to mid December.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm sure that lots of people will be dropping tickets even with the price drop. Cheaper tickets should be available.
    MLS is a tough, physical league, that emphasizes speed, and features plastic fields, grueling travel, extreme weather, and incompetent refs. - NK Toronto

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

North section was originally priced between medium-grey and dark grey. They were $45 a seat in 2011, compared to $27 a seat in 2013. Medium-grey was $34 a seat in 2011 compared to $25 a seat in 2013.

There was a huge reduction in light-blue prices last year. 2013 light-blue prices are 40% lower than 2011, compared to only 27% in medium grey, 20% in dark grey. Light grey prices are 43% lower than 2011.

I was surprised they didn't keep light blue at less than, or equal to light-grey though. Otherwise, I'm actually surprised how low the prices have gone.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fort York Redcoat View Post
    Year one pricing and no commitment to Mariner.

i don't know about that - sounds like they are committed to PM:

Head coach Paul Mariner and his staff will have the full support of Anselmi and the new MLSE board to deliver results on the pitch.
    “We are going to look at the whole operation and expect recommendations and plans at the end of this season. This is the first full offseason Paul will have and if there’s a need, we’ll look at it. That’s not the issue, the issue is the team needs to get it right.”

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So my understanding is Based on what my bro said when he called is you have to commit before relocation. Gonna drop them ans get tickets from friend when he can't go.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by backbeat View Post
    i don't know about that - sounds like they are committed to PM:

Head coach Paul Mariner and his staff will have the full support of Anselmi and the new MLSE board to deliver results on the pitch.
    “We are going to look at the whole operation and expect recommendations and plans at the end of this season. This is the first full offseason Paul will have and if there’s a need, we’ll look at it. That’s not the issue, the issue is the team needs to get it right.”
    I could wallpaper my bathroom with all the stuff they sent us signed by, or referencing optimistic statements by, Winter, during the 16 months he was here.
    “What the world needs is more geniuses with humility; there are so few of us left.”

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They completely screwed my seat transfer the year. Despite a paper trail of evidence, they never made any move to fix their error. The reps seem to be pretty arrogant in every dealing that I have had with them, in the past as a someone receiving the ransom pack offer, to being a half season package holder, to being a full SSH.

That said, at this price I will renew my single. It was a smart move by tfc, I was anticipating being able to pick up an extra seat and remain in light grey, however I think at these rates, not many lower end tickets will be on the market.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Complimentary Ticket –Montreal Impact vs. Toronto FC
    As a renewing Season Seat Holder, you will be allocated one ticket per seat in your account to the opening match of Toronto FC’s 2013 MLS regular season against the Montreal Impact at Olympic Stadium in Montreal. Match date and time to be determined at the sole discretion of Major League Soccer.
    Toronto FC will be offering Season Seat Holders limited transportation to and from the event, details of which will be released in the New Year.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Too little too late for me.^^

Free ticket to see the same shite?

Get tae fuck.
    “We changed the entire league’s opinion of the viability of soccer in North America. And then we blew it because we chickened out." —Tim Leiweke

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Kool View Post
    Complimentary Ticket –Montreal Impact vs. Toronto FC
    As a renewing Season Seat Holder, you will be allocated one ticket per seat in your account to the opening match of Toronto FC’s 2013 MLS regular season against the Montreal Impact at Olympic Stadium in Montreal. Match date and time to be determined at the sole discretion of Major League Soccer.
    Toronto FC will be offering Season Seat Holders limited transportation to and from the event, details of which will be released in the New Year.
    what! wow, feels like someone is rubbing my balls!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm a partial pack holder for 2 seats. Not sure what that will mean on new pricing.
    However as a gold/red whatever color of the rainbow they're using these days for the alleged waiting list - I'd still only buy a full season at the the lowest prices.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

time for a new poll now that the price is lower now.. Now that the price lower I'll look to see about get a ticket for supporter area
    but I still plan to be at gate 4

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just renewed. Fuck it. I'm a masochist.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

$190...did i just see this right?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

they definitly gave back to the supporters...$10bucks a game....We have RANTED....and they have listened! And for that good on MLSE!

I'll Renew now

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ensco View Post
    I could wallpaper my bathroom with all the stuff they sent us signed by, or referencing optimistic statements by, Winter, during the 16 months he was here.
    LOL, year one pricing? They're stealing my ideas man! Go back a couple of pages in Mark's protest thread....

Mind you, I'm still surprised they did it.

Oi, Tom: If you're listening, fire that nitwit Mariner. Hire Colin Clarke, let him bring in his own assistant. (1 for 812 so far, but fingers crossed, I'm on a run.....)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey. Complainers.People who still complaining about the prices, please give up your seat and we don't have enymore to read your crap.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tfc2008 View Post
    Hey. Complainers.People who still complaining about the prices, please give up your seat and we don't have enymore to read your crap.
    Not to derail the thread, but why is your name tfc2008 when you joined in 09?

And I'd say over 6 years, anyone who has ever given .01 to TFC has earned the right to complain about whatever they want about the club. Besides, not every ticket had it's price reduced, only some did. If I had tickets and they DIDN'T get rolled back I'd be madder than ever, and really who could blame me

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jloome View Post
    LOL, year one pricing? They're stealing my ideas man! Go back a couple of pages in Mark's protest thread....

Mind you, I'm still surprised they did it.

Oi, Tom: If you're listening, fire that nitwit Mariner. Hire Colin Clarke, let him bring in his own assistant. (1 for 812 so far, but fingers crossed, I'm on a run.....)
    That's too funny. Can you please post that we pick up a dp hat isn't fragile and that I find a nice veal sandwich waiting for me at home?
    Have to admit this was well played by Anselmi. The season is in the shitter, fans are unhappy and they needed something big to entice us once again. What up for next season?
    I have a prediction. Mariner will still be around next season then chopped at the end of the 2013 when they don't make the playoffs.