0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Someone must of performed kabalah on tfc franchise

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jeremy Hall is as big as jokes get..aside from Mariner of course.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That cat had been hiding out at BMO since '07

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Even Amerikwa couldn't save us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well... deck the Halls with shit play.

Freddie Hall was at fault for the first goal, flapping about like he's Ricketts for fuck sakes. Entirely saveable.

2nd, a bit of bad luck, but Jeremy Hall is an absolute shit defender, and entirely to blame for the last one. Neither one of them should see the field for a while. Henry is twice as fast as Hall, and at least plays defense properly.

And Freddy Hall is just terrible, has not business on the field. Kocic would have at least kept it a draw.

Not to blame it all on those two, there were mistakes all around. But they were bad when it mattered.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gazza View Post
    That cat had been hiding out at BMO since '07

Took a 3'5" Mexican running into him under the bleachers to finally scare him out into the open!

The curse is now lifted!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And that is why there is nobody in the stands, fold this shit, give BMO to the Argos for who it was really built for and call it a day!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In the end no real surprise. Santos has much better quality and speed all over the field.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ryan View Post
    I felt our 1-1 draw under the old form was a game we deserved better, 2-1 if not 3-1. A game we were the better team without doubt, an exciting game.

This 3-1 loss under our new form, should have been worse, 4-1..maybe not even deserving of a goal. We weren't the better team by a mile, a boring game.

Sigh.
    So true Ryan.. As much as I wasn't a winter fan, we played much better football then.. I absolutely hate the direction of this team

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

not bad for a usl club that charges epl prices.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Honestly now that the black cat has been released can we play better, highly doubt it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DaBandit View Post
    Organization is not cursed just poorly run since day 1

You must admit the black cat was fairly strange, out all the different coloured cats in the world.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dkolish3 View Post
    We keep crossing to Amarikwa, reminds me of crossing to Plata
    Yes, agreed. Its giving up and throwing a hail mary to someone that says, "Who me?"

The black cat is lucky he scaped from someone's drawers. We're bound to end up on CNN with that stunt.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gracos View Post
    Honestly now that the black cat has been released can we play better, highly doubt it
    notice how the black cat ran up the stairs to the MLSE box?

I guess he knew exactly where to go

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Much like our season, and 6 years in existence, it's technically not over guys!

Remember the miracle in Montreal?

We can go down to Torreon, win 3-0 and take this round!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DaBandit View Post
    So true Ryan.. As much as I wasn't a winter fan, we played much better football then.. I absolutely hate the direction of this team
    We were going in the right direction under him, without a doubt. We've set ourselves back 2 if not 3 years with this shit.

I hate RJ for not being able to head the ball into the fucking net to win us a few games. Wonder where we'd be if not for that wretched run.

Oh well.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wingback6 View Post
    Well... deck the Halls with shit play.

Freddie Hall was at fault for the first goal, flapping about like he's Ricketts for fuck sakes. Entirely saveable.

2nd, a bit of bad luck, but Jeremy Hall is an absolute shit defender, and entirely to blame for the last one. Neither one of them should see the field for a while. Henry is twice as fast as Hall, and at least plays defense properly.

And Freddy Hall is just terrible, has not business on the field. Kocic would have at least kept it a draw.

Not to blame it all on those two, there were mistakes all around. But they were bad when it mattered.
    Not hot on Freddy Hall are we?! I would say that Kocic probably wouldn't have saved ANY of those goals! All very well struck goals. The first was a bullet. I doubt hardly any goally would have saved that.

The only thing I agree with is Jeremy Hall's fault on the third goal, got sucked way out of position.
    Last edited by T-boy; 08-28-2012 at 09:12 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this Freddy Hall hate is honestly insane. 1st goal is savable but was a great strike from close range. 2nd and 3rd he had zero chance, Kocic wouldn't have done any better. He also made some excellent saves.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TFC is completely outclassed by Santos, it's not even remotely close, to blame your goalkeeper is beyond the realm of reason.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Although TFC was poised to salvage a draw in the dying minutes, the questionable decision to start Freddy and Jeremy Hall ahead of Kocic and Henry ultimately came back to bite us in the ass. There goes the the last remnant of hope for this season. Sigh.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

jus no talent,nothing on the bench,one striker on the roster,hall gets beat like a rented mule every game, johnson playing left
    PM pet boy weedman playing every min(i think dunfield may get jealous)wtf.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alonso View Post
    Much like our season, and 6 years in existence, it's technically not over guys!

Remember the miracle in Montreal?

We can go down to Torreon, win 3-0 and take this round!

I love your spirit, but we would need a bus load of mexican-hating black cats to get that result down there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What sucks is we don't actually have a chance like last year. Thanks to the new pro-USA and $$$ format from Concarupt.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by T-boy View Post
    Not hot on Freddy Hall are we?! I would say that Kocic probably wouldn't have saved ANY of those goals! All very well struck goals. The first was a bullet. I doubt hardly any goally would have saved that.

The only thing I agree with is Jeremy Hall's fault on the third goal, got sucked way out of position.
    Have to agree. Our goals against had more to do with a really good shot and two really poor defensive efforts. I don't think we can put 100% fault of these goals on Hall.

The first goal may have been savable, but it was a bullet so I'll cut him a little bit of slack. It was not the deciding factor in the game.
    Last edited by Suds; 08-28-2012 at 09:19 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Would love to hear from the perspective of a Santos player what they think about the TFC they played against in March and the team that they faced tonight.

I am willing to bet they would say it was like playing two completely different teams in a 5 month span, and that they were much more threatened by the team from March.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We were going in the right direction under him, without a doubt. We've set ourselves back 2 if not 3 years with this shit.

I hate RJ for not being able to head the ball into the fucking net to win us a few games. Wonder where we'd be if not for that wretched run.

Oh well.
    Seriously.

We should have stuck with Winter.

We should have stuck to a plan for once in this horrible fucked up 6 years of existence.

Any fucking coach, person, or troglodyte would have done the trick. Just give someone the reigns for 3 years minimum and better results are sure to follow.

But no.

We fire, hire, recycle, give away the future for great players that we turn around and throw away next season anyway....

Can we keep Mariner and build something over the next three years? (I'd rather have had Winter but Mariner will do.)

I doubt it. He will be lucky to make it out of next spring. Our management has the attention span of a three year old and the loyalty of Judas.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ManUtd4ever View Post
    Although TFC was poised to salvage a draw in the dying minutes, the questionable decision to start Freddy and Jeremy Hall ahead of Kocic and Henry ultimately came back to bite us in the ass. There goes the the last remnant of hope for this season. Sigh.
    a draw wouldn't have been that useful, it would still likely have required us to win in Mexico to advance. MLS league games are never meaningless, we want to climb out of the bottom. yeah thanks for the F. Hall thread...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh well.
    Your bang on with your assessment..

I know I'm going to get shit on for saying this but I'm kind of glad TFC will not make it out of the group stage.. For the simple reason I don't want any type of credit given to this management team when bell/Rogers takes over. I don't want them to be able to save their jobs by say 'well we tied Liverpool and beat out Santos, so we must be headed in the right direction.' I want to see PM and ABC on the next flight out of town.. Let's start new with fresh faces and fresh ideas because it's quite obvious that this management team has lost the plot...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chevy View Post
    I love your spirit, but we would need a bus load of mexican-hating black cats to get that result down there.

And I was being "internet style" (sneakily facetious).

But I would obviously claim credit if it happened! And be really obnoxious about it too....