Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When he says 0-4 is he meaning Mariner's longest losing streak? It's also convenient for Larson to mention Winter's 0-9, yet forgets to mention that in CCL against good opposition we only lost once (in Mexico-surprise, surprise) and went undefeated in 4 matches for the Canadian Championship.

So in 2012, Winter is 4-4-10 which is still really bad. But is it really that much worse than 5-7-11, from Mariner? But, Mariner deserves his chance to change his roster further. By the way, why do we put more faith in the winter transfer season anyway? I know it's our off season, but there tend to be better players available in the summer transfer season due to that being when most contracts expire. All you get in the winter are either players that are released from their teams or trades within the MLS.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TFC07 View Post
    Yeah, seems like "soccer" journalists in this city are too close with TFC and don't think/write objectively. Seems like MLSE controls these "journalists" as pawns to sell us their shit.

This is why I like coming here where we can discuss and find out what's really going on.
    All of MLSE's teams are owned by .... the 2 largest media companies in the country. Think about why people would want to lick their asses for a second... Expect more and more of this as time goes on and not just with TFC. I said this when Belgers (the monkey) purchased the MLSE (the organ grinder) it's going to change everything.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When i find myself irritated i just remember that TFC reporting is propaganda on such an overtly high level, you can't help but laugh. History will not remember these ass-clown journalists, if they have any legacy it will be one of negativity and bureaucratic ballesness - a blight, an embarrassment. The only reason they maintain their position is because they have less integrity and idealism than everyone else, and absolutely none of it upon command.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kurt Larson is asking whether people think Mariner should stay. People should probably wake him up to the large-scale dissatisfaction of Mariner's management.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kurtis Larson ‏@KurtLarSUN

Asking followers ... Should Mariner be given an offseason to fix #TFC, making the roster completely his own? Why or why not ...

I barely use Twitter but for this occasion I'll let him know what I think about Mariner.
    Great love does not exist without joy and without great suffering ,that's why One club is worth only as much as its fans !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

can anyone give a plus/minus stat for Winter and Mariner?? that would be interesting to see. BTW the fact is simple, this team is still tanking. Therefore I believe Winter was not the problem as much as what was originally believed. IMO this is a shit organization and I don't see that changing over the off season. I also think there was some dirty work done against Winter and I know I'm not the only one who thinks that.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gate7 View Post
    can anyone give a plus/minus stat for Winter and Mariner?? that would be interesting to see. BTW the fact is simple, this team is still tanking. Therefore I believe Winter was not the problem as much as what was originally believed. IMO this is a shit organization and I don't see that changing over the off season. I also think there was some dirty work done against Winter and I know I'm not the only one who thinks that.
    Check this thread for that:

http://redpatchboys.ca/forums/showth...ical-breakdown
    Great love does not exist without joy and without great suffering ,that's why One club is worth only as much as its fans !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

tnx.