Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tovan View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5cjj...EqAX9pnGJOO0Dw

Why the hell is TFC TV doing movie actor interviews??
    Because MLSE is all about money, and some big Hollywood studio probably paid them for the promotion.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SoccMan View Post
    This team is dying a slow death and good on them, 6 years of futility has killed off a good fan base, it's over people the days of BMO being a packed house game in game out those days are gone, finito you understand the words coming out of my mouth. The people are gone and they aint coming back. MLSE has burned too many bridges and it will take a miracle to bring people back. Furthermore, BMO field needs major upgrades, it's a joke of a stadium even Saputo Stadium in Montreal looks more like a soccer stadium than BMO. BMO is better suited for CFL Football than soccer. If you think attendance was down this year well you aint seen nothing yet next years attendance will make Crew Stadium look like a full house compared to BMO. It's over people MLSE fucked it up big time they have only themselves to blame!
    Are you still at TFC Matches, I ask? If so good on you because YOU will keep it alive as well as I will. If you are not at TFC matches then you are part of the problem, as well as management.
    By bailing out. Just my opinon

RPB Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SoccMan View Post
    This team is dying a slow death and good on them, 6 years of futility has killed off a good fan base, it's over people the days of BMO being a packed house game in game out those days are gone, finito you understand the words coming out of my mouth. The people are gone and they aint coming back. MLSE has burned too many bridges and it will take a miracle to bring people back. Furthermore, BMO field needs major upgrades, it's a joke of a stadium even Saputo Stadium in Montreal looks more like a soccer stadium than BMO. BMO is better suited for CFL Football than soccer. If you think attendance was down this year well you aint seen nothing yet next years attendance will make Crew Stadium look like a full house compared to BMO. It's over people MLSE fucked it up big time they have only themselves to blame!

It's interesting to me that the crowds MLSE expected at the outset, at the inception of the team, when they built the cookie-cutter stadium (without gridiron in mind btw) are the crowds MLSE are getting now. Some people like yourself are talking as if our beginnings, the way it was so successful out the gate, is the norm and how it should always be. That's what we hope for. That the initial shine on the team gets re enforced with better results to keep that atmo we love.

But instead Toronto has been shown how weary it can be to follow a struggling team on the pitch. That's the norm with MLS. Just like the rest of the league has been proven right in the fact that Toronto support had to go through the terrible times to prove they were best long term, they show us that teams and supporters can get through terrible times as well.

It's frustrating but the time for "End is Nigh" talk is a bit insular and naive. Take a look around the league at teams with better results still getting less people in seats and their support not as pessimistic about closing the doors.
    FORMER FULL TIME KOOL-AID DRINKER