Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by T-boy View Post
    You missed that I said I wanted cheerleaders in bikini's! Or you were reading the wrong survey!
    I assume that was a joke, as that's the last thing anyone would want.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting that I didnt get a survey this year as I have always gotten one in previous years. Even if I had received it this year I would have ignored it. They can look back to my responses from years past as nothing has changed in my opinions on how to improve the club and clearly they know what they are doing.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ElvistheEvilScotsman View Post
    Interesting that I didnt get a survey this year as I have always gotten one in previous years. Even if I had received it this year I would have ignored it. They can look back to my responses from years past as nothing has changed in my opinions on how to improve the club and clearly they know what they are doing.
    Same here, got one every year but this one. Oh well, in the end I don't think these things really mean shit other than it being something that the front office can say they did to keep us happy when they are talking in future town halls or to their bosses. In all the years they only really seemed to care at all when the renewals dropped substantially that one year when they went for the next big cash grab. If the renewals drop enough we will see them jump a bit but until they get to the last few days of renewals we won't hear much about it I don't think. I am on the fence about my renewal due to other circumstances but if they move the price up 1 cent I will definitely not renew. They are expensive enough as it is compared to other teams in the league. Too many tickets available at cheap rates if I ever wanted to go. Tom says it's all supply and demand when they raised prices so that means prices should decrease if he still lives by that. Maybe he will just come out again and say "I screwed up".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Didn't get one, bastards. Was really looking forward to clicking "move to trash" in my inbox.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I received it late last week. So they have still been sending them out.