RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default What time is the rest of the All-Star team revealed including some TFC?

Today is when the rest of the MLS All-Star team is revealed including hopefully a few members of TFC, I was wondering if anyone knows when this is going to happen, the announcement.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ives reporting that Soccer america has this:

Soccer America is reporting on its website this morning that Juan Pablo Angel, Pat Onstad and Steve Ralston will get all-star calls from New England head coach Steve Nicol. Onstad and Ralston are not surprises but Angel's inclusion is a bit of a surprise considering the Red Bulls play at San Jose the Sunday after the All-Star game and Angel has only recently returned from a hamstring injury

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Angel is no surprise to me, he is one of the league's big names and they want him on the big stage.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I didn't here if d ro was named. He'll be pretty pissed if here is not on the team.