Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RPB Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good luck Nick. You'll have no problem getting time elsewhere in this league if you choose to stay. If not, good luck wherever you may go.
    FORMER FULL TIME KOOL-AID DRINKER

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ManUtd3TFC View Post
    Was a fan of the lad since day one when a lot of people didn't rate him, then he won over the supporters, I'm confused send absolutely gutted, was a great player and was out best winger, this move actually angers me, some moves in the past have pissed me off but this one just gets me angry.... Better be fucking signing someone good, disappointed, maybe he had things to do in Europe ? Idk either way Sools you are the man, good luk hopefully you sign with a decent top teir league in EU, Chers mate, gunna miss you

Couldn't have said it better myself...minus the mobile typos. All the best Nick! You'll be missed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax TFC View Post
    One of the best wingers to wear the TFC shirt. One of the few players on the team who would fit into the right midfield role in Mariner's flat four, but he was let go because of bullshit politics.

At this point I fear for his career. He's pretty much made to destroy MLS defenders, powered by an incredible football mind and a decent skill set to go with it. I can't imagine that there are too many other leagues where football ball IQ is low enough to make him superior.

It will take a lot to make me get over this. I will miss him greatly
    I totally agree and in that respect, he was too good for Mariner.
    Veel geluk Nicky!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

is it ok to ask on here why he was let go? people refer to "politics", but anyone has info on why he's out?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Previous posters already cover off many of the great points about Nick. In my opinion, he was a talentednwinger, and highly skilled. Someone you want to keep on our team. I won't forget some of the epic plays he made. I wish Nick Nick all the best in his future.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Creative young player. Sad to see him go, could always pit him against 2 or 3 opposition defenders, with him coming out ahead. Best of luck Soolsma, I hope this is just the beginning of a great career for him. Who knows? we may see him again back in Reds uniform sometime?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very, very, very sad to see him go. Very young and talented. He could been here for years. I rate him much higher than most players. The lack of depth, especially on the wing or outside midfield has been highlighted further in the past couple of games. He was the best player to deliver crosses, especially with a two striker system he will sadly be missed. I truly do not understand the decision. I hope we get a much better replacement otherwise this was a Preki move. Thank you Nick. Best of luck.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As others have said, I'm very sad that Soolsma is no longer with the team. Real talent. I loved the way he deked the Santos player into taking a seat on his ass during the game at BMO last year. Soolsma was a guy that really could have helped the team to maintain a bit of possession & take the constant pressure off the defence. This move doesn't make any sense to me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://translate.google.com/translat...or-nieuwe-kans

Soolsma on trial with Excelsior Rotterdam.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TFC The Hague View Post
    http://translate.google.com/translat...or-nieuwe-kans

Soolsma on trial with Excelsior Rotterdam.
    Good to hear this, good luck Nick.

Just a thought that my wife brought up, let's give everyone the benefit of doudt, Nick came in with Winter, perhaps Winter was a father like figure as well as a coach to Nick, when Winter was let go/fired/resigned, Nick may have lost something, it happens to young people, feeling homesick, got in trouble in Houston, not getting much playing time, then left by mutual consent, perhaps this was a good thing for Nick.

Just a thought

Registered
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I hope this isn't the guy he's replacing

a ha ha heh he hoo.. ha