Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MATTOCK IS A CLASSLESS FUCK.
    having said that, it was like some sort of unholy gazelle/salmon cross-breed.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ManUtd4ever View Post

hahaha, i was just gonna post this!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I remember Aceval scoring a nice free kick vs Santos. I loved the goal, but does goal make him a good player who should be in the starting XI?

I was happy that Dunfield scored because I hate Vancouver, and The only think I like seeing more than TFC winning is Shitecaps losing to TFC. It was great that Dunfield scored that goal, but it doesn't justify him as a starter at this level. I was laughing about this all the way home until I saw that Mariner released Soolsma. Fuck this team is Fucked.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Benficachop20 View Post
    ugg sorry but it's this mentality y we put up with a lot of shit in this city. Doesn't matter how bad a player is, just as long as he shows heart we bend over and take all the shit in. Yes it's MLS, so shouldn't expect a high level, but just watch other teams and u can clearly see that their players are better technically, other teams have players that are better on and off the ball then us, and that's the difference. but heck as long as a guy runs around like headless chicken then we should be happy because he's trying. Ecks is another example, do u guys actually watch this guy play? he's fucking clueless out there, he runs out of position constantly like an idiot, makes runs to nowhere, horrible crosser, makes the most fouls in the most dangerous areas than any other defender and yet people love him because he works hard. Who gives a shit, u can work as hard as u want it means shit if u don't help the team. Dunfield is a usl player at best, if this is the best we can do and are truly happy with this caliber, then i'm sure you'll be happy with us being in the bottom every season.

Good job on the win today, but still some really garbage football being played. If we go into next season with Mariner, we'll be in the bottom yet again.
    uzman
    Fucking clueless retort. Dunfield helps the team. Ecks helps the team, de Guzman doesnt help the team all the skill in the world but no effort. Soolsma as you will find out is a bit of a liability off the field. TFC will not be bottom this year or next. Just keep whinning on . I will support my team . Come ON YOU REDDSSSS

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by iy12l

Dunfiled own goal in 94th minute

Quote Originally Posted by Derko View Post
    I guess you are eating your words!!
    Hey don't blame iy12l because Dunfield got confused and put it in the wrong net... Dunfield was only doing the best he can do...
    Last edited by tiberius; 07-12-2012 at 12:07 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

we won.. it was exciting football... but we're stiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiil shit! let's be miserable! what is this garbage footy?! fuck my life!

nah, fuck that. awesome game. so much fun. if we can't enjoy the few high moments while we're terrible, what's the point?

Last edited by Brooker; 07-11-2012 at 11:48 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tiberius View Post
    Originally Posted by iy12l

Dunfiled own goal in 94th minute

Hey don't blame iy12l because Dunfield got confused and kicked it in the wrong net... Dunfield was only doing the best he can do...
    Kick it? It was a header!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It was also encouraging to see TFC score 3 goals without relying on Koevermans. Johnson should have had a brace tonight too.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thoughts:

-Most exciting finish to a TFC game in a LONG time and the latest winner in the history of the club, great to witness!
    -Nice to see Dunfield get the winner against his former club (he's a workhorse, no doubt, but still lacks quality imho)
    -No energy in 112 from the get go. Vibe changed after the 1st TFC goal and exploded after the 2nd and 3rd goal.
    -We really have to stop shitting on the capos. Some of them have been taking to the stand for the first or second time and I hear grumblings. It's not easy to get up and face hundreds of people, let alone, co-ordinate chants. Every new capo deserves praise for getting his ass up there and at no time should we be giving these individuals a hard time. There has been no megaphone available as of late, making their job that much more dificult. Let's show respect and help them out by actually engaging in chants.
    -Mattocks is a CUNT. 112 was ready to rip him apart after his shushing display aimed directly at the South Stand.
    -It's great to have W's against our Canadian rivals. In a lost season, these W's definitely have added significance.
    -and finally, wtf was that North End TIFO all about? Looks like FO is starting to take over the supporters culture. LOL

G'nite.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pppperkins View Post
    uzman
    Fucking clueless retort. Dunfield helps the team. Ecks helps the team, de Guzman doesnt help the team all the skill in the world but no effort. Soolsma as you will find out is a bit of a liability off the field. TFC will not be bottom this year or next. Just keep whinning on . I will support my team . Come ON YOU REDDSSSS
    I feel sorry for u if ur being serious. hope u enjoy another non playoff season.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just watched Mattocks post game interview on the Whitecaps site. The guy can hardly speak. What a dick. I was hoping one of those beers hit him in the head. I think one hit him in the ass though. I still can remember Davies doing the same shit in front of us. Now this prick. Anyhow, nice to see us get the win and him scurry off the field as fast as he could.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ahhh, just home now, still smiling ... 3 pts, the hard way. freaking crazy final 25 mins.

after mattocks' extended taunt of supporters following his 90th minute goal (wish one of those beers actually hit him), it was karma via the overly maligned terry dunfield in 94th minute

wishing soolsma the best, where ever he lands.

Betwixt the waters of the Humber and the Credit
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dkolish3 View Post
    So what you guys are saying is that I missed the best league game of the year Anybody know a site where I can see a full match replay?
    TSN2 at 2AM tonight, GOLTV probably every day starting tomorrow until next week.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Photo of the Year?

KARMA IS A BITCH.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dunfield went from the most hated player to the most favorite in one night, lol. It was a exciting game tonight

EAT IT DARREN MATTOCKS!!!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
    Last edited by khso11; 07-12-2012 at 03:11 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by torontofc View Post

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Nice to see Mattocks is trying to fit in with his adopted city by dressing as if he's selling his ass for heroin in a downtown eastside alleyway

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think i've seen him wearing that before, bloody hilarious tho.

Nice belly top you fuckin wank.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by billyfly View Post
    Lots of ladies at the game tonight.

Then had gone missing.
    They all went to wait in Terry Dunfield's personal dressing room.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Random thought..

looking at the table im a bit amused to see the currently playoff bound LA Galaxy with a mere 1 less loss than we have. ONE! Flip a couple draws into W's and we're their equal, it's oddly all that seperates us is things like the blown leads that turn wins into draws.

To think this disaster of a season could have been a playoff bound one with a couple results hung on to rather than lost to draws.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe I'm off on this but isn't taunting supporters as the Drogba wannabe did last night a yellow card offence?

Dom

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ryan View Post
    Random thought..

looking at the table im a bit amused to see the currently playoff bound LA Galaxy with a mere 1 less loss than we have. ONE! Flip a couple draws into W's and we're their equal, it's oddly all that seperates us is things like the blown leads that turn wins into draws.

To think this disaster of a season could have been a playoff bound one with a couple results hung on to rather than lost to draws.
    Lol. I noticed that aswell this morning.....crazy eh?

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pppperkins View Post
    Agree 100%. Call yourself supporters when you trash your own players all the time. what what a bunch of cnuts. Dunfield type players are part of the MLS league makeup. Get used to it. Gives 100% all the time.
    What makes you think those people who trash-talked are on this board?
    MLS is a tough, physical league, that emphasizes speed, and features plastic fields, grueling travel, extreme weather, and incompetent refs. - NK Toronto

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dunfield went from the most hated player to the most favorite in one night, lol. It was a exciting game tonight

EAT IT DARREN MATTOCKS!!!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
    I guess you haven't been reading people's comments, even Nick Garcia had a nice play once in a while.
    MLS is a tough, physical league, that emphasizes speed, and features plastic fields, grueling travel, extreme weather, and incompetent refs. - NK Toronto

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Am I the only one that is questioning PM for playing a RB(Eckersley) at CB and a CB(Henry) at RB? They are both naturally better in the opposite positions why force them to play OOP?

Henry improved so much over the last year with Winter (one of the things that Winter undoubtedly excelled at was coaching the younger players) and now can't even get into a game without injury. I haven't seen anything from Hall to show me that he should start at RB game in, game out.

Why Mariner? Why?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Mattocks = Antoine Dodson

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Benficachop20 View Post
    ugg sorry but it's this mentality y we put up with a lot of shit in this city. Doesn't matter how bad a player is, just as long as he shows heart we bend over and take all the shit in. Yes it's MLS, so shouldn't expect a high level, but just watch other teams and u can clearly see that their players are better technically, other teams have players that are better on and off the ball then us, and that's the difference. but heck as long as a guy runs around like headless chicken then we should be happy because he's trying. Ecks is another example, do u guys actually watch this guy play? he's fucking clueless out there, he runs out of position constantly like an idiot, makes runs to nowhere, horrible crosser, makes the most fouls in the most dangerous areas than any other defender and yet people love him because he works hard. Who gives a shit, u can work as hard as u want it means shit if u don't help the team. Dunfield is a usl player at best, if this is the best we can do and are truly happy with this caliber, then i'm sure you'll be happy with us being in the bottom every season.

Good job on the win today, but still some really garbage football being played. If we go into next season with Mariner, we'll be in the bottom yet again.
    yeah,that's us Toronto sport fans,blue collar lovers,skill is secondary in this city.
    Great love does not exist without joy and without great suffering ,that's why One club is worth only as much as its fans !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Supporters were loud and proud last night. Sadly, I was stuck on the Gardiner during the first half and could only here the game on am590 when the fans were not yelling. It was great to hear four letter words on 590.
    Dunfield is not done. To reference an earlier thread, the monkey is off his back.

side note: There is currently a transgender prostitute on Shuter and Church that is wearing a very similar shirt to Mattocks. It suits the prostitute.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stouffville_RPB View Post
    Am I the only one that is questioning PM for playing a RB(Eckersley) at CB and a CB(Henry) at RB? They are both naturally better in the opposite positions why force them to play OOP?

Henry improved so much over the last year with Winter (one of the things that Winter undoubtedly excelled at was coaching the younger players) and now can't even get into a game without injury. I haven't seen anything from Hall to show me that he should start at RB game in, game out.

Why Mariner? Why?
    No,you are not only one,last night at BMO many people were wondering the same WTF is he doing?

I think only Mariner knows,or at least we can hope he does.
    Great love does not exist without joy and without great suffering ,that's why One club is worth only as much as its fans !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A note to TFC FO: Weeknight matches should start at 7:30 at the earliest. For those of us in the 905 region, it's almost impossible to make it for kickoff at 7:00 when you're stuck in gridlock at every turn.