Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Niagara Region. Anywhere the RPB are Supporting TFC
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Last nights game, one disrespectful ass.

Was in sec 132 behind the net in the north end and was really enjoying the game actually (not as much in the last 20) had a little contingent of fans like always chirping Reis and was enjoying a beer then the fall stated to come in, Toronto was gased from playing 3 games in 7 days (kinda don't blame em for being wiped out at the end) and then the collapse, disappointing? Very. Optimistic?, yes. With Marnier in charge we have a loss and 2 ties and things are looking just a liiiitle brighter.

Well once the final whistle went it was understandable that the fans booed ( shit we've blown 5goals in the past 2 games) but I was angered and embarrassed as a TFC supporter that some fucking clown ass goof decided to throw a beer at Kocic after he held us in there for the whole god damn game, absolutely disgusting like I under stand you frustrated but to 1) throw a beer and 2) throw it at the MoM isn't going to help if your that displeased then fuck off, guys lucky I didn't see who it was, felt bad for Kocic, he dosnt deserve that.

Ps might be some spelling errors, iPhones acting Weird won't let me go back without deleting everything before it lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fucking asshole. Kocic probably has more heart than anyone on the team. Remember SUPPORT TFC HATE ML$E! The players are not the ones to be angry at!

Awaiting Confirmation
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Flint View Post
    Fucking asshole. Kocic probably has more heart than anyone on the team. Remember SUPPORT TFC HATE ML$E! The players are not the ones to be angry at!
    They're not? I think you're watching it wrong. MLSE has done plenty wrong to this club, but to blame them for turning a 3-1 lead and then a 2-0 lead in the next game (at home, no less!) is ridiculous. You gonna blame anyone, blame guys like Terry Dunfield and JDG. This club to me is greater than its owners, just as it's greater than its players and managers. I'd never stoop so low as to throw anything at them, but the recent couple losses are on them - not MLSE.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

holy fuck a drunk has thrown a beer onto the pitch.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This retard should throw beer at the mlse office not at the players

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DangerRed View Post
    They're not? I think you're watching it wrong. MLSE has done plenty wrong to this club, but to blame them for turning a 3-1 lead and then a 2-0 lead in the next game (at home, no less!) is ridiculous. You gonna blame anyone, blame guys like Terry Dunfield and JDG. This club to me is greater than its owners, just as it's greater than its players and managers. I'd never stoop so low as to throw anything at them, but the recent couple losses are on them - not MLSE.
    Your right the last couple games were the fault of the players but in my opinion we can't be reacting game by game which is a problem with Toronto sports fans. I think we should be focusing on whose to blame for the last 6 years and that's ML$E. Our actions in game should follow as such. Our players represent the badge and While we should always support them on the field our anger should be strongly directed to the FO.
    Just my opinion.
    Last edited by Flint; 06-25-2012 at 02:08 AM.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Flint View Post
    Your right the last couple games were the fault of the players but in my opinion we can't be reacting game by game which is a problem with Toronto sports fans. I think we should be focusing on whose to blame for the last 6 years and that's ML$E. Our actions in game should follow as such. Our players represent the badge and While we should always support them on the field our anger should be strongly directed to the FO.
    Just my opinion.
    and I would like to add few more games at the begging were players individual mistakes too,like first 10 games maybe. still at the end of the day to throw the beer on own player is just plain stupid.
    Great love does not exist without joy and without great suffering ,that's why One club is worth only as much as its fans !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Blame goes to both players and the people responsible for them being on the pitch IMHO.

Players that aren't trying, aren't applying themseleves in training or make a simple cockup when the should no better get the blame from me.

Guys like Dunfield or Harden are on the management for me. You can't fault them for effort but they just aren't good enough to play at this level.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brooker View Post
    holy fuck a drunk has thrown a beer onto the pitch.
    While not unprecedent it's always a shameful display. That beer thrower can GTFO.
    FORMER FULL TIME KOOL-AID DRINKER

Registered
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Blame the players ? How about blame Mariner and his curious substitutions, or rather blame the guy that put him there - ANSELMI OUT.
    a ha ha heh he hoo.. ha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In all honestly and blame aside that was a sad site to see the poor guy pours his heart out in the match get a studs up challenge by sene into the chest and still goes balls out for the team making save after save, blame the team or Managment either way that was uncalled for.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

eh, could been worse. you couldve been heckled/had something thrown at you on the capo stand in 30C weather with, with no megaphone and no drum backing you up for 40 minutes. you know this clubs soured people when you don't even feel like singing after a goal in the 4th.
    Last edited by __wowza; 06-25-2012 at 07:51 AM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

What the fuck is happening? Like honest to God its like people have gone mad or that bubbles have burst or something. so many negative things happening on this board and on the field. I think Kocic was the man keeping this team together for the most part in this game. I can see he really wants to make this work, otherwise he probably would have asked to be traded a long time ago.

Good on ya Kocic. thats why hes my favourite Player.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Barring injury, Kocic is a lead pipe cinch to allow the most goals in an MLS season in MLS history.

The poor guy. He has been pretty good! He must wonder every day what he did in a previous life, to deserve having this gig be his shot at a pro career.
    “What the world needs is more geniuses with humility; there are so few of us left.”

RPB Member
    Past-President

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We can debate the players vs. management vs. ownership failures all day, no problem there.

But to throw a beer at any player is flat out wrong. End of.
    Road Trips: July 7 2007 Chicago, July 22nd 2007 Columbus, August 11 2007 NY, October 13 2007 LA, March 29 2008 Columbus, May 24th 2008 DC, May 26 2008 Montreal, June 28th 2008 NE, March 7-11-14 2009 Charleston, March 28 2009 Columbus, April 10 2010 New England, May 12 2010 Montreal, April 7 2012 Montreal, March 16 2013 Montreal , June 3 2014 Montreal, March 14 2015 Columbus

Twitter: @RPBPhil

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^ I can understand the irrational thinking of throwing a beer at one of the opposing teams player, but I can NEVER understand the irrational thinking of throwing a beer at our own?....and at our keeper who needs the most backing out of everyone...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Look it's never right to throw things on the field, but are you surprised, come on this team has been a nightmare from day one. I think we must own most of the futility records in the MLS. We go on scoring droughts that seem to last for ever,we seem to have the longest losing streaks, we seem to be the only team that consistently gives up leads in the dying minutes of games and not just this year but almost every season. We never seem to come back and either tie or win games in the dying minutes of games. I mean I could go on and on. I mean at times I feel like this club up until now has to be the the worst team in history in any league, that's how bad it seems!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    We can debate the players vs. management vs. ownership failures all day, no problem there.

But to throw a beer at any player is flat out wrong. End of.
    That's pretty much the beginning and end of it. At the end of the day this is entertainment, and these guys are entertainers. Your own emotions never make it okay to throw a beer, a bottle, a battery - anything - at a player.

- Scott
    “Heroism breaks its heart, and idealism its back, on the intransigence of the credulous and the mediocre, manipulated by the cynical and the corrupt.” ~Christopher Hitchens

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shakes McQueen View Post
    That's pretty much the beginning and end of it. At the end of the day this is entertainment, and these guys are entertainers. Your own emotions never make it okay to throw a beer, a bottle, a battery - anything - at a player.

- Scott
    Unless it's Landon Donovan.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shakes McQueen View Post

- Scott
    im guessing that the same people that do shit like this at a game wouldn't be throwing shit at a movie screen, or a stage, but something about the atmosphere of a sporting event makes them think it's ok.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On the subject of stuff happening in the North Stand, what was going at the top just in front of the screen?

A group of about 20 were thrown out by the cops early in the 2nd half I think.

Some of them were wearing straw 'coolie' hats and they were all totally wasted.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't believe people disrespect beer. Beer is good an is always there for you. Show some respect.

But seriously, it's never OK to throw anything at any player on the pitch. It's classless and childish!

(unless, as note above, it's Landon Donovan)

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KRO View Post
    On the subject of stuff happening in the North Stand, what was going at the top just in front of the screen?

I think you answered your own question.
    Toronto 'til I die - but I think they're trying to kill me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KRO View Post

Yea from what I caught in ear shot, the whole row in 133(?) at the top (20 ppl?) were all kicked out lol, apparently they took there shirts off an got belligerently drunk and someone obv complained and the cops were up there, the. Dumbass number 5? Started chirpin at the cop so he was given an ultimatum leave or get cuffed, then one guy at the top dumbass number 8? Lol started to get in the cops face till he was forced down the stairs for the most part, once they were dispersed it was over

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll just uh... don't mind me... just gonna leave this here, and be on my way. Good day.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oooooo.......is it caption time?

My entry

"Chad, one of these and make sure this time its cold."

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ManUtd3TFC View Post
    Was in sec 132 behind the net in the north end and was really enjoying the game actually (not as much in the last 20) had a little contingent of fans like always chirping Reis and was enjoying a beer then the fall stated to come in, Toronto was gased from playing 3 games in 7 days (kinda don't blame em for being wiped out at the end) and then the collapse, disappointing? Very. Optimistic?, yes. With Marnier in charge we have a loss and 2 ties and things are looking just a liiiitle brighter.

Well once the final whistle went it was understandable that the fans booed ( shit we've blown 5goals in the past 2 games) but I was angered and embarrassed as a TFC supporter that some fucking clown ass goof decided to throw a beer at Kocic after he held us in there for the whole god damn game, absolutely disgusting like I under stand you frustrated but to 1) throw a beer and 2) throw it at the MoM isn't going to help if your that displeased then fuck off, guys lucky I didn't see who it was, felt bad for Kocic, he dosnt deserve that.

Ps might be some spelling errors, iPhones acting Weird won't let me go back without deleting everything before it lol

And you didn't smack him in the mouth?

My kid would have shut him down, at 8 he saw Milos is all that kept us alive.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sky View Post
    And you didn't smack him in the mouth?

My kid would have shut him down, at 8 he saw Milos is all that kept us alive.
    He was on the level under the north end, didn't see who it was or I would have done more then smack the little fuck in the mouth

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

These are the idiots that TFC want at the game. This is who that shitty video is targeted to. People who only care about the atmosphere and not the game? Who think it's ok to throw beer at our players, especially the ones who are keeping us in the game but they wouldn't know because they are focused on the atmosphere and not the game itself. They think beer throwing adds atmosphere...MLSE Do you get it yet?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jabbronies View Post
    These are the idiots that TFC want at the game. This is who that shitty video is targeted to. People who only care about the atmosphere and not the game? Who think it's ok to throw beer at our players, especially the ones who are keeping us in the game but they wouldn't know because they are focused on the atmosphere and not the game itself. They think beer throwing adds atmosphere...MLSE Do you get it yet?
    Exactly what I wanted to rant about today when I woke up.

Some have said they want a full house/more fans/etc, but I'd rather it half empty than with these fuckwads. Drunk douchebags belong at Jays games, it's a baseball thing, not a footie thing. Stop trying to fucking blend the two.

Think about it, what do you do/regularly see at Jays games?
    -Drunk groups
    -Obnoxious heckling over supporting the team
    -Little interest in the actual game
    -Thrown beers
    -Drunk douchers fighting cops or other fans

Keep these fucks at the Dome. I got nothing against baseball fandom really, the sport is 90% waiting/downtime so the need to get shitfaced is understandable. Footie is not, it's the opposite...10% downtime at best, so I just don't want it at BMO anymore because it ruins the scene we used to have. What it should be.