RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great love does not exist without joy and without great suffering ,that's why One club is worth only as much as its fans !

Registered
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I like that Mariner came out and said that the worst goals against in the league may be due to a young Backline. You know, the one he helped build.

Roster mismanagment. Here is the new slogan.

Still not fixed through season six.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^A young backline? Sounds like preaching patience for them to mature and come good. We didn't make this coaching change to wait. At all. For anything.

As per sig: I'll be at Shoeless Joe's prematch on Saturday watching France and selling what "Support Local Soccer" I have to sell. I got under 20 of them so unless you've requested them they'll be first come, first serve for $5.
    FORMER FULL TIME KOOL-AID DRINKER

RPB 2019 Membership Team
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

mornin d
    wow 2016 and things are looking up --- come on you reds lets go

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
    I like that Mariner came out and said that the worst goals against in the league may be due to a young Backline. You know, the one he helped build.
    While our backline isn't exactly high-quality, I don't think they are entirely to blame.

The guys charged with shielding the backline in the midfield have not played well either, and the team gives away a shocking number of goals on set-pieces.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Former Bundesliga star Lisztes looks for MLS move

http://the11.ca/2012/06/21/former-bu...-for-mls-move/

from my cousin in Hungary who's a huge Ferencvaros fan

He returned twice to Ferencváros so we have at least one player in the team from those who actually knew what playing for Ferencváros meant. We always need someone for that purpose, even if he doesnt play often. Scored some fantastic goals this season, so he still has the skills, but he is way too slow now to play on "professional level"... I dont know if canadian league fit in that description. Still goood for 20 mins a match to bring some life to the game... and the bold spot makes him look like a monk.

He is a genius and a great human being with a decade of bundesliga and champions league experience. Here are some videos I found: