Hybrid View

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cashcleaner View Post
    Really?!

I'd have to disagree. While RPB may have actually taken part in 2 official demonstrations, There has still been a lot of protests - and most importantly - a lot of TALK about protests over the last six years. That's precisely why so many people know mention that they are all "protested out".
    I guess we all agree there have been 2 official protests. As for the other protests, I guess it depends on what the definition of protest is. For some, it's the boos we have heard at some games. For others it's more involved. I am not sure what other protests there have been that you are referring to, but they haven't been organized or extensive.

RPB Member XI17 Moderator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Roogsy View Post
    I guess we all agree there have been 2 official protests. As for the other protests, I guess it depends on what the definition of protest is. For some, it's the boos we have heard at some games. For others it's more involved. I am not sure what other protests there have been that you are referring to, but they haven't been organized or extensive.
    What are the 2 protests you are thinking of? I'm including the black shirt CSA march and display as one. It wasn't about TFC, but it was organized by the supporter groups and took place at BMO Field so I think it should count.
    Did the USA , of all countries, just fix soccer? - C. Ronaldo, May 27th commenting on the FBI-led investigations into fraud and corruption throughout FIFA.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is OUR HOUSE!