Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We had 10 tickets and ditched four after last season. Of the six remaining, at least two go unused every game, and often four sit empty. And these aren't seats we're selling. These are handouts. I'd say Tom's ideas on supply and demand need a re-think.

We're looking at ditching another four. With all the bargains floating around, why not get the cheapest ticket available? If you wait until kickoff, you can get desperate scalpers off-loading outside for buttons. Once you're in, you can sit in almost any section if you pick your spots properly. Might become full time strategy. Money saved will pay for Sportsnet World and then some.

We don't buy food or drink at the stadium. We'll tailgate outside. Might get a coffee inside. I stick a Mars bar in one pocket, maybe double up zip-loc bags with a splash of rum inside, in another pocket. Go to my seat and stay there for two hours and enjoy the game, chat with neighbours in intermission. Two hours. Don't need to subject myself to the concourse mobs or the ridiculous prices.
    Last edited by greatwhitenorf; 05-17-2012 at 10:20 AM.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

^^
    Hmmm.... that's a good strategy.