Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Philly did us a favous by losing this weekend, otherwise TFC would be VERY cast off at the bottom! At least Philly remain on 7 points and within "reachable" distance of TFC still! The home game against Philly is now MASSIVE for this season, although they could get a result out of the away game to Dallas, and already leave TFC ten points adrift!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NER and Montreal tied for the final playoff spot with 12 points, but NER have played two more games than TFC and Montreal 3 more.

It's still early, anything can happen. KC just lost their 3rd in a row after winning 7 straight.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    “Years have gone by and I’ve finally learned to accept myself for who I am: a beggar for good football.

I go about the world, hand outstretched, and in the stadiums I plead: ‘A pretty move, for the love of God.’

And when good football happens, I give thanks for the miracle and I don’t give a damn which team or country performs it.”

-Eduardo Galeano

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yohan View Post
    Dunno why people don't appreciate the Miranda header more. A header from outside the box? Crazy. For me it was between that and the Nguyen goal. Good stuff.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Roogsy View Post
    Dunno why people don't appreciate the Miranda header more. A header from outside the box? Crazy. For me it was between that and the Nguyen goal. Good stuff.
    The header was nice no doubt, but when I watched it a couple more times seems the keeper was a bit asleep on that. He flinched at first bringing his arms in front of him but the ball wasn't headed that way at all. Really have no idea wtf he was doing, much like Joe Cannon in that whole game vs NE. Hopefully he does some more ball watching this week...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ryan View Post
    The header was nice no doubt, but when I watched it a couple more times seems the keeper was a bit asleep on that. He flinched at first bringing his arms in front of him but the ball wasn't headed that way at all. Really have no idea wtf he was doing, much like Joe Cannon in that whole game vs NE. Hopefully he does some more ball watching this week...
    It was a great header - but you also have to question why he was all alone on the edge of the box. He had all the time in the world to place that header! He could have probably juggled with it a few times and then shot! Poor defending!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This may be slightly old news, but I just heard that LA keeper Josh Saunders has been enrolled in the league's "substance abuse program" and will not be playing for a while. He did not fail a league drug test, but was busted for some kind of drug use or alcohol problem.

I wonder if they still think letting Ricketts go was such a good idea...