Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Roogsy View Post
    Again I ask...as I did earlier in the thread. Are you saying that the results of this particular game will have no effect on whether Winter stays or goes?
    I think denime is politely telling you to stfu. We have all heard your "logic" about Winter a couple of hundred times. Why don't we all wait to see how it plays out. Repeating something numerous times doesn't sway people and as the Toronto Star has found out in numerous elections it actually drives them to the other side.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Belfast_Boy View Post
    if it keeps up they will kill football in Toronto.
    That is exactly what I fear.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lumpy View Post
    I think denime is politely telling you to stfu. We have all heard your "logic" about Winter a couple of hundred times. Why don't we all wait to see how it plays out. Repeating something numerous times doesn't sway people and as the Toronto Star has found out in numerous elections it actually drives them to the other side.
    And you've never been able to refute it, regardless if you try to put logic in "quotations". So I will also "politely" ask you to do the same unless you want to engage me in the logic of my information, which I doubt you can.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And you've never been able to refute it, regardless if you try to put logic in "quotations". So I will also "politely" ask you to do the same unless you want to engage me in the logic of my information, which I doubt you can.
    Logically I can't. This thread is has been deemed a thread to discuss the game not what may happen after the game. Besides that discussion would be pure speculation which is not a very logical discussion.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Logically I can't. This thread is has been deemed a thread to discuss the game not what may happen after the game. Besides that discussion would be pure speculation which is not a very logical discussion.
    Interesting you say that. Let me refresh you on what the original post said.

Quote Originally Posted by Yohan View Post
    Final nail in coffin for Aron Winter?

Believe it or not, Mtl is actually coming into this game off a road win in KC, and now has depth, with Hassoun Kamara and Nelson Rivas both playing for Mtl on Sat...
    So would you like to remind me again what this thread had been "deemed"?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

lets take it one day at a time. The game has not even started and people are acting s as if we already lost the game. If we lose the game sure go nuts and what not, but right now anything can happen, maybe a miracle. who knows. but im hoping they can pull something off here. God knows we need it.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Again I ask...as I did earlier in the thread. Are you saying that the results of this particular game will have no effect on whether Winter stays or goes?
    Probably not,but that's the topic for after the game.

It is annoying that every 2nd thread have same repeated posts from other threads,it is PREGAME thread and game,roster,tactic should be discussed.If you have nothing to say about it,than again by all means go to any of theese threads and talk about Winter and ML$E as much as you want.

http://redpatchboys.ca/forums/showthread.php?31690-Anselmi-(3-wise-men)-or-Winter-Who-to-get-rid-of

http://redpatchboys.ca/forums/showth...should-we-keep

http://redpatchboys.ca/forums/showthread.php?31681-Postgame-DC-2-TFC-0-(this-should-be-interesting)

and Lumpy I did not tell Roogsy or anyone else to STFU,asking to stay on topic is not STFU.

Thanks,
    Great love does not exist without joy and without great suffering ,that's why One club is worth only as much as its fans !

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by denime View Post
    Probably not,but that's the topic for after the game.

It is annoying that every 2nd thread have same repeated posts from other threads,it is PREGAME thread and game,roster,tactic should be discussed.If you have nothing to say about it,than again by all means go to any of theese threads and talk about Winter and ML$E as much as you want.

http://redpatchboys.ca/forums/showth...-to-get-rid-of

http://redpatchboys.ca/forums/showth...should-we-keep

http://redpatchboys.ca/forums/showth...e-interesting)

and Lumpy I did not tell Roogsy or anyone else to STFU,asking to stay on topic is not STFU.

Thanks,
    I don't disagree that pre-game threads should have a certain format with regards to the technical dynamics of a game. Perhaps that should be the understanding going forward. But that needs to be applied consistently and obviously clarified on a wider basis, not ad hoc as seems to be the case.

Either way, I've decided to move some of the Winter discussion to the other thread.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks,
    Sorry. I should have only spoke for myself.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't disagree that pre-game threads should have a certain format with regards to the technical dynamics of a game. Perhaps that should be the understanding going forward. But that needs to be applied consistently and obviously clarified on a wider basis, not ad hoc as seems to be the case.

Either way, I've decided to move some of the Winter discussion to the other thread.
    Thanks,
    Great love does not exist without joy and without great suffering ,that's why One club is worth only as much as its fans !

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry. I should have only spoke for myself.
    Telling someone to STFU will not get you far on this board.Don't get personal because you do not agree with someones post.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Telling someone to STFU will not get you far on this board.Don't get personal because you do not agree with someones post.
    Got it. Apologies to Roogsy.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

According to Avila, there was a team meeting today... Well we'll see if any good comes out that
    “Years have gone by and I’ve finally learned to accept myself for who I am: a beggar for good football.

I go about the world, hand outstretched, and in the stadiums I plead: ‘A pretty move, for the love of God.’

And when good football happens, I give thanks for the miracle and I don’t give a damn which team or country performs it.”

-Eduardo Galeano

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

there was a team meeting today
    This was on the cp24 ticker earlier today.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

According to Avila, there was a team meeting today... Well we'll see if any good comes out that
    Little bird says it was specifically to address players' frustrations, and that they aired out tactical and personnel concerns, and at least outwardly, all came out on the same page.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FFS this is thread is PREGAME THREAD,

IF YOU WANT TO DISCUSS WINTER GO TO ONE OF MANY FUCK WINTER THREADS and DO IT THERE BY ALL MEANS.

TOPIC OF THIS THREAD IS TOMORROW GAME!

I agree, there are enough place's for venting on this board about Winter, et al.
    Yes we are all pissed, I am as well buying SS for the past six years, and all the extra coin at games, etc. for the efforts I see right now. However I will think about that again Thursday morning.

The club and supporters are at the biggest low of our time right now, THIS is about tomorrow night, beating our most hated rival.

Winter or anyone else's fate on this club can wait until then.

For now let's kick some Montreal ass, let bring it for the club.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Posts not directly related to the game are moved here:

http://redpatchboys.ca/forums/showth...-to-get-rid-of

Please carry on there,you all have good points keep the discussion going.

Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Marsch trying to diss us en francais:

Pathetique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dunno if this is on topic or not...but according to the ultras de montreal twitter they've managed to sticker all of joes, lamposts leading to and around bmo.

i hope we win tomorrow.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tfcleeds View Post
    Marsch trying to diss us en francais:

Pathetique.
    mon dieu. apres plus de moins que il avait habite dans montreal, pourquoi Marsch peux pas dire montreal avec accent francais?
    “Years have gone by and I’ve finally learned to accept myself for who I am: a beggar for good football.

I go about the world, hand outstretched, and in the stadiums I plead: ‘A pretty move, for the love of God.’

And when good football happens, I give thanks for the miracle and I don’t give a damn which team or country performs it.”

-Eduardo Galeano

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't post often but this site has become a shit show of ;
    I can debate better...
    I know more...
    I want more...
    I can spell...
    etc.

don't we all want one thing; SUCCESS for our TFC

I for one know more than a half dozen people that have been turned off by not MLSE or shit results , but by THE RPB web site . Attacks by the glorious few that know all and preach all, from what I hear you can round up the 12 of them and leave them in a room ALA SARTRE and Hell is other people indeed.

ANYWAY half the people on this site are here for information and some insight on OUR TEAM and most are turned off by the GARBAGE SPEWED by so called I know it all posters. I would gladly pay the dues of most of these "too much time on their hands" "members" just to leave out their Negetive bull SHIT. STFU and suppot the team otherwise

BUGGER OFF

Back to the Game

GO TFC...LET'S TAKE DOWN MONTREAL

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

montreal est plus bon que toronto

c'est vrai

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just wanted to add another point, is this not a supporters furum, instead off "mooning" protests how about a banner of

WE LOVE YOU TFC

Guilt works so much more in a relationship...and so many of us give up faster than a Hollywood marriage.

TFC till I die

RedsYNWA

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RedsYNWA View Post
    Just wanted to add another point, is this not a supporters furum, instead off "mooning" protests how about a banner of

WE LOVE YOU TFC

Guilt works so much more in a relationship...and so many of us give up faster than a Hollywood marriage.

TFC till I die

RedsYNWA
    Good post. I believe we are bringing along our "WE WILL ALWAYS SUPPORT YOU" banner to tomorrow's game and either using it as a TIFO or placing it on the railing. Also, lots of flags will be on display. Most importantly, we need to be loud tomorrow.

Let's sing loudly and proudly and the boys will take notice.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

-Eduardo Galeano

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Code Red View Post
    Good post. I believe we are bringing along our "WE WILL ALWAYS SUPPORT YOU" banner to tomorrow's game and either using it as a TIFO or placing it on the railing. Also, lots of flags will be on display. Most importantly, we need to be loud tomorrow.

Let's sing loudly and proudly and the boys will take notice.
    There's a certain irony that some of the very people who painted that banner are the ones portrayed as not being "supporters".

The irony is not lost on them.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TFC STARTING XI - Toronto Star

--------Kocic-------
    Hall-- Cann--Henry-- Morgan
    --de Guzman-- Dunfield--
    ---------Avila-----------
    Johnson-- Lambe-- Plata
    Last edited by denime; 05-09-2012 at 05:48 AM.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There's a certain irony that some of the very people who painted that banner are the ones portrayed as not being "supporters".

The irony is not lost on them.
    Really? I haven't read that. I've seen a lot of doubt cast on the 2 contrasting methods of support and a lot of condescension wrought from frustration but no widespread denunciation of "people" no longer being supporters.

There's only one name on Red Thunder. I see it every game.
    FORMER FULL TIME KOOL-AID DRINKER

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[mod note] Not trying to be anal here, but just a reminder that the board rules say that all non-English posts need to provide a translation into English. I speak & read French, but not everyone here does, it's common courtesy. Thanks. [/mod note]

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkie View Post
    dunno if this is on topic or not...but according to the ultras de montreal twitter they've managed to sticker all of joes, lamposts leading to and around bmo.

i hope we win tomorrow.
    whoa, stickers! fuck me, my will to chant and sing is gone.
    that's it boys and girls.. shows over. we got got; time to call it a season!