Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This has loss written all over it. We just dont have good players.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TFC07 View Post
    Henry should be moved to CB! He isn't a RB. This reason alone is enough to tell me Winter doesn't have a clue what he is doing.
    I want to see aceval at RB or LB.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SoccMan View Post
    Don't worry we have Aceval in the back, and once Eckersley comes off the bench in the second have our defensive problems will be solved!
    Maybe.....but we have no offence to speak of. A draw would be the best we would do at this rate.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

60 odd games in and this is where we are.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Meh, stay positive. They've had a little more of the action, but otherwise it's been a nothing game really ... for both teams.

We could easily nik a goal in the second half and get out of here with three points.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TFC07 View Post
    Henry should be moved to CB! He isn't a RB. This reason alone is enough to tell me Winter doesn't have a clue what he is doing.
    He's giving Henry some playing time and resting Eckersley. Nothing wrong with that. My only question is why would you not start Hall at right back and give Cann some rest for the weekend.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HT. Thank goodness.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ag futbol View Post
    Meh, stay positive. They've had a little more of the action, but otherwise it's been a nothing game really ... for both teams.

We could easily nik a goal in the second half and get out of here with three points.
    hard to stay positive when Mtl had about 5 good chances and TFC had none
    “Years have gone by and I’ve finally learned to accept myself for who I am: a beggar for good football.

I go about the world, hand outstretched, and in the stadiums I plead: ‘A pretty move, for the love of God.’

And when good football happens, I give thanks for the miracle and I don’t give a damn which team or country performs it.”

-Eduardo Galeano

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not going to make any crazy statements, but I will say I see Ferrari playing CB for the other team and I am pretty fucking jealous.
    Just wait till they sign this guy...Marco Di Vaio...

http://www.football-italia.net/18348...t-line-di-vaio

what an owner who fucking cares does...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There's always a chance, but I can't even remember us getting the ball into their box. They way the team is looking today I have no idea how this season can be turned around.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We are too scared with the ball and our passing is shit. Get Aceval out and put Henry in CB with Ecks in RB. Morgan needs to stop panicking with the ball... he keeps passing back to the D or goalkeeper when there are midfielders wide open and puts more pressure on our defenders.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know how many times we have to witness that 433 won't work with these players till Winter gets it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Toronto View Post
    Just wait till they sign this guy...Marco Di Vaio...

http://www.football-italia.net/18348...t-line-di-vaio

what an owner who fucking cares does...
    I saw that, Joey Saputo promised a DP from day one, Di Vaio is 35 but he'd still be a good signing, his goalscoring instinct is incredible.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

its ben a shaky first half, we just don't look like we want to play. COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!!!!. sidenote from now on Deguzeman is frick and dunfield is frack. whenever they are both on, i always worry about the section as they looks horrible.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sully View Post
    I don't know how many times we have to witness that 433 won't work with these players till Winter gets it.
    We are not playing 4-3-3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by [NBF] View Post
    He's giving Henry some playing time and resting Eckersley. Nothing wrong with that. My only question is why would you not start Hall at right back and give Cann some rest for the weekend.
    Maybe take Caan out and move Henry. Caan was watching on the last header that almost went in.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yohan View Post
    hard to stay positive when Mtl had about 5 good chances and TFC had none
    Hey, compared to what we've seen all year ... this looks alright to me. We didn't see anyone royally fuck up out there, so it's a start.

They are pressing up high and TFC doesn't look good as a result. Most teams that have done this to us have made our play look just as ugly ... but overall we're still kicking around.

That's what people have to keep in perspective when we play teams like Chicago and RSL who allow us to play "nice football" and build from the back. It only looks that way because we're being baited into making mistakes... which have ultimately resulted in lost points. The pressure up high is forcing TFC to think more defensively, so it's making adjustments the coaching staff is not, which works out ok for us.
    Last edited by ag futbol; 05-02-2012 at 08:01 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fucking brutal. Just brutal. I've been a SSH since Oct '06 and I have never been so down and feeling so dejected by this team.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

get Stinson or Burgos on replace either jdp or dunfield, they must be the worst midfielders in the world.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Everybody brace for Impact!

Aron get down!

Aron!

ARON!

ah fuck!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dick Howard god bless his soul but can we introduce some new Canadian soccer talent for these games, the game is growing here and it would be nice to have some new talent on the TV side.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That was a disgraceful half of football. TFC have no heart. Why are we playing 3 defensive midfielders and playing our most creative midfielder wide on the left which eliminates his effectiveness? Winter is clueless!!!!! I am glad there's hockey on TV!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

we will lose 2-0 second half. 1 defence fuck up, and JDG fouling in penalty box

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by iy12l View Post
    get Stinson or Burgos on replace either jdp or dunfield, they must be the worst midfielders in the world.
    JDG is waste of space out there. I don't know why he is still here. Time to buyout his contract!

Dunfield isn't a starter, but he isn't hurting our salary cap. Dunfield looked better than JDG in this game so far.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by iy12l View Post
    To think people said we had a stacked midfield last year and didnt need any more.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by forzatoronto View Post
    I saw that, Joey Saputo promised a DP from day one, Di Vaio is 35 but he'd still be a good signing, his goalscoring instinct is incredible.
    Ferrari talks to Corradi who also talks to di Vaio?
    “Years have gone by and I’ve finally learned to accept myself for who I am: a beggar for good football.

I go about the world, hand outstretched, and in the stadiums I plead: ‘A pretty move, for the love of God.’

And when good football happens, I give thanks for the miracle and I don’t give a damn which team or country performs it.”

-Eduardo Galeano

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lets look at the bright side.. its still 0-0

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

we never had one fluid movement to their goal. They had one off the line, that header and 2-3 other reasonble chances. We have 2 DPs and we can't construct any kind of movement in the general direction of their goal.All we do is make fast quick passes usually backwards then eventually hoof it and lose it. Explain this system to me one more time. I don't just dont get it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sully View Post
    Doesn't matter what formation we play, these guys aren't clicking tonight. Also it looked more like what someone else mentioned earlier, 5-4-1 with Johnson as the target man that no one can get a pass to.

That was a disgraceful half of football. TFC have no heart. Why are we playing 3 defensive midfielders and playing our most creative midfielder wide on the left which eliminates his effectiveness? Winter is clueless!!!!! I am glad there's hockey on TV!

Seems Winter can't win.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

shiteeeee...this is by far the worst tfc team ive have ever seen,i think the worst team ever in mls.