Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by denime View Post
    Very interesting read.

Very interesting indeed.

I will always be in the camp of those who want to watch good soccer. I want results too but not if it means watching a garbage product.

That may fly elsewhere but this country NEEDS to change their philosophy on what football is supposed to look like. Do that and the results will come.

As for TFC...if they scrap the idea of cultivating players that can play an attractive, possession styled game...I'm gone. Flat out.

If I wanna watch kick and run, slide tackled filled soccer I'll go watch the Robbie Tournament this July LOL

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The funny thing is that TFC has been playing very direct this season.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^^ I've been noticing that as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PopePouri View Post
    He speaks pretty well.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by v00d00daddy View Post
    Very interesting indeed.

I will always be in the camp of those who want to watch good soccer. I want results too but not if it means watching a garbage product.

That may fly elsewhere but this country NEEDS to change their philosophy on what football is supposed to look like. Do that and the results will come.

As for TFC...if they scrap the idea of cultivating players that can play an attractive, possession styled game...I'm gone. Flat out.

If I wanna watch kick and run, slide tackled filled soccer I'll go watch the Robbie Tournament this July LOL
    TFC is sticking up with the plan to play an attractive, possession styled game,and head coaches in the future will be only the one that can coach that style.

Winter is feeling heat right now, but he is still safe and once he is gone replacement is already here and his name is Thomas Rongen and not Mariner like bloggers and journalist are writing.
    TR did not come here to be Technical Director of TFC Academy,FFS he coached 4 MLS teams and won MLS Cup '99 before he coached US U20 in 2 U20 world cups and now he is here to be TH of TFCA and TFCA U13 coach,yeah right.

So can I say,see you at Robbie to watch some kick and run soccer.
    Great love does not exist without joy and without great suffering ,that's why One club is worth only as much as its fans !

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Thomas Rongen

Quote Originally Posted by v00d00daddy View Post
    Very interesting indeed.

TFC is sticking up with the plan to play an attractive, possession styled game,and head coaches in the future will be only the one that can coach that style.

Winter is feeling heat right now, but he is still safe and once he is gone replacement is already here and his name is Thomas Rongen and not Mariner like bloggers and journalist are writing.
    TR did not come here to be Technical Director of TFC Academy,FFS he coached 4 MLS teams and won MLS Cup '99 before he coached US U20 in 2 U20 world cups and now he is here to be TH of TFCA and TFCA U13 coach,yeah right.

So can I say,see you at Robbie to watch some kick and run soccer.
    Great love does not exist without joy and without great suffering ,that's why One club is worth only as much as its fans !