View Poll Results: Keep Winter or Scrap Him?

Voters
280. You may not vote on this poll
  • Keep Him

212 75.71%
  • Scrap Him

68 24.29%
Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 414748495051
Results 1,501 to 1,503 of 1503
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Canary10 View Post
    Sorry, I'll get you an indpendent psychological assessment done for you next time.
    Was this really necessary? I dryly and politely said I thought the basis of your argument was weak. I didn't insult your mother.

As an aside, I love sarcastic remarks that don't really make sense.

- Scott
    “Heroism breaks its heart, and idealism its back, on the intransigence of the credulous and the mediocre, manipulated by the cynical and the corrupt.” ~Christopher Hitchens

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shakes McQueen View Post
    Was this really necessary? I dryly and politely said I thought the basis of your argument was weak. I didn't insult your mother.

As an aside, I love sarcastic remarks that don't really make sense.

- Scott
    My point really is what would prove that Winter has a mentality that losing on purpose so he could be fired and get MLSE's payout or whatever FCC was suggesting just isn't part his make up?

I just find your comment a bit niggly. I could write a thesis on Winter's competiveness, blah, blah, blah. This is a discussion board - I think people who watched him win a European Championship, compete in World Cups, etc understand what him being too competitive to give up means without having to explain it in detail.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol, there appears to be a discussion on the nature of "proof" going on in the today's news thread. Admitedly, my comment would not adhere to the strict standards being put forth over there....