Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Having spent too much time on the streetcar in the morning with kids going to school, if anyone needs to be protected from foul language - it's not the kids.

BTW ... if your standing around my 4-year old swearing ... say whatever you want. I wouldn't bring her in, if I was concerned what she heard.
    Last edited by nfitz; 07-24-2012 at 10:40 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Furtado91 View Post
    Thats bullcrap, really people are complaining about the swearing? they want us to sing and dance as if we are their entertainment and then when we swear " oh no little billy is gonna learn how to say fuck shit piss cunt douchebag, jesus christ, goddamn". I have visited my elementary school to chat with a former teacher and I can tell you what we say in the stands is pretty normal stuff from what i hear in elementary and high schools.

Its a supporters section, they are warned on ticketmasters website that standing and flags are allowed. they dont like that ask for a refund or be re sitted somewhere else. this is getting beyond ridiculous we are a supporters club not a fucking knitting club.
    As much as I agree with you, and as off topic as this is, (sorry) Don Garbers recent interview (posted in another thread) would disagree with you completely. Seems he has a "soccer mom" vision for the league and his idea of success is corporate america acknowledging him when he sits next to them on planes. I kid you not...........

As for the Rogers staff killing the supporter section, aren't a lot of these guys holdovers/double duty from BMO field? I could have sworn that was indicated back when the beloved Wayne disappeared from 111.

Shouldn't they know better? Or should we now know what to expect?