Awaiting Confirmation
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default "Flex Packs" went on sale today...

Get ready to flex this summer...we're bringing back the TFC Flex Pack!
    You've been part of our club for some time now and we want you to come home. Come join the crowd this season as they support your lads and get first crack at marquee Summer rivalries against New York and Vancouver!

By purchasing this pack you will advance past GOLD list members who have not bought a pack this year! AND, as you know, first opportunity to get 2013 ticket packages as well as additional matches in 2012.
    Prices start as low as $78 for 3 matches, that's 40% savings! Also, if you decide to really treat yourself and select the dark grey seats, you will receive a TFC scarf*.

Come be a part of the experience that you helped build, share a pack with your friends or be the favorite child and give the gift of TFC for Father's and Mother's Day!

NEW Feature: Your tickets will be easily accessible by printing them through your Account Manager. This will save you on all shipping costs!

Click here to find out more and purchase your pack today!

Toronto FC
    //All For One

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Advance PAST the gold list?

I'll believe it when I see it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MartinUtd View Post
    Advance PAST the gold list?
    Presumably you'd still be Gold list, but when it comes to the scheduled visit in October/November to buy seasons, you'd be in an earlier batch than others in Gold List who didn't actually buy anything this year.

On Red list I got a somewhat different phrasing:

By purchasing this pack you will graduate from the RED list, to our exclusive GOLD list, where you will get the first opportunity to get 2013 ticket packages as well as additional matches in 2012.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HA! I'm on the Gold list and bought tickets in a partial pack this year, same as last 5 years. Wanna know how the process went?
    I, along with presumably a whole whack of other Gold listers, got a one day internet link to go buy my tix. Logged on the first minute I was allowed. Asked for some tix in the 110/111 price range, where I've sat for 5 years. Internet returned with TIX UNAVAILABLE.

I said to hell with it, I've had enough. No tix for me this year.
    My wife goes on a little later "just to see" and magically tix in 111 are available.

THAT GOLD WAITING LIST IS NO LONGER A WAITING LIST. IT'S A ONE DAY LOTTERY.

The "wait list number" I've been holding since season 1 is now as good as the number these guys are gonna get buying today. Don't buy this "loyalty" hype and propaganda. It ain't what it's advertised to be.
    Last edited by cmonyoureds; 04-12-2012 at 10:50 AM.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Funny how times have changed. Never thought I would see it when TFC would be offering such packs and throwing in merchandise to tempt you like the Raptors. I wonder if the scarves are the season ticket holder ones because those are supposed to be one of your added bonuses of being a season ticket holder. Besides the STH scarf, the only other benefit is a discount card so if they give out the scarf to anyone buying a 3 game pack, whether it is just the dark grey or not, it takes away something from the season ticket holders I think. Overall not much benefits to being a season ticket holder especially when tickets are readily available for discounts for most games.

Awaiting Confirmation
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't forget that I have been offered season seats both of the last two years without purchasing anything from TFC directly since 2009.

I don't need to "advance past" anyone.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wait a sec, I didn't get scarves with my partial packs??? Not surprised......

And yeah, I bet if you call tomorrow you could still get a season seat also, advancing past everyone buying a flex pack today. LOL

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll do you one better. I was a SSH for the first 5 years and I refused to renew this year (went to LA & Seattle instead). About two weeks ago I get an email saying that I'm on the red list and I will soon have the opportunity to purchase tickets. OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Awaiting Confirmation
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll do you one better. I was a SSH for the first 5 years and I refused to renew this year (went to LA & Seattle instead). About two weeks ago I get an email saying that I'm on the red list and I will soon have the opportunity to purchase tickets. OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
    That's hilarious.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the scarf is only with the more expensive seats. They probably had a few left over.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gold Waiting List, what a joke this organization has become

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why bother with lists? I assume the majority of SSHs do not even make it to all the matches, therefore I would even argue that it is almost not worth being a SSH these days. You can purchase tickets to any game you want for about $20 as the Ticket Trader thread, craigslist and kijiji are showing us. People were selling tickets to the home opener for under face value and throwing in scarves. I am also pretty sure you can buy season tickets on craigslist or kijiji below cost...

Overall situation = SAD

Only the Leafs can afford to be so cocky in this town...all other teams will suffer badly if the product on the field/court is sub-par.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

It will be interesting to see if they raise season ticket prices for next season when they seem to not be able to get rid of tickets...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Whoop View Post
    It will be interesting to see if they raise season ticket prices for next season when they seem to not be able to get rid of tickets...
    Depends on the outcome of this season. If we somehow turn around this horrible start to the season then it's very possible that we'll make the play-offs - and then interest in TFC will return again. But that's a big IF. We certainly need to win on Saturday. And next Saturday too. Pressure is on!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's amazing. I am in the same boat, was a SSH for 5 years but stopped this year (went to LA). Unlike you I tried to get back on the waiting list but have been told on the phone, by email and once more on the phone that I am not allowed to go on any waiting list or receive any SSH offers as Ticketmaster does not allow the club to retain info (or use) of past season ticket holders on the Ticketmaster system. God this club is disorganized. I've even tried now under a new email address and had no success.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So as a gold list member, if I don't buy a flex pak I go behind the superduper gold members?

Curiouser and curiouser this TFC thing......

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll just wait until season tickets are available through groupon. Next year perhaps?

Awaiting Confirmation
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OgtheDim View Post
    So as a gold list member, if I don't buy a flex pak I go behind the superduper gold members?

Curiouser and curiouser this TFC thing......
    That's how the email reads.

Don't worry though... you're not going to fall that far down the list and will definitely be offered tickets this fall.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ginkster88 View Post
    Don't worry though... you're not going to fall that far down the list and will definitely be offered tickets this fall.
    Personally I'm hoping to once again catch the the CCL flex pak offer if we get that far. Everybody bails and we get to watch Frings stare at flopping Panamanians.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OgtheDim View Post
    Personally I'm hoping to once again catch the the CCL flex pak offer if we get that far. Everybody bails and we get to watch Frings stare at flopping Panamanians.
    Agreed. This is how I got on the goldlist last year and this offer to tempt me to go on the superduper goldlist doesn't scare me.
    Tickets will be on sale again this year, although not as many. It'll be mostly unrenewed tickets if I understand correctly.