Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    RPB Member XI17 Moderator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default TFC merch on sale at National Sports! (Apr 10 - Apr 25)

Just wanted to give people a heads-up that National Sports is having their Spring Sale with HUGE deals on TFC merch. Sale is on until Apr. 25th if anyone feels like paying less than half price for jerseys, jackets, and fleece tops.

http://nationalsports.flyerland.ca/n..._vendor_id=395
    Did the USA , of all countries, just fix soccer? - C. Ronaldo, May 27th commenting on the FBI-led investigations into fraud and corruption throughout FIFA.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks, going to go check this out.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks!

RoadTrips:Columbus/Vancouver/Montreal/Columbus/NewYork/Montreal/
    RPBScarf:2015/2019/2023

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thank you Cash, just in time

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nice. I went to sportschek at the Eaton center the day of the CL match verses LA, to buy a couple kits to bring back to Japan with me and the only TFC merch that they had was one XL kit (the folks in Japan could wear that as a night gown. I asked the manager if thats all the TFC merch they had and he basically told me they dont carry much TFC merch at all. I told him thats fuckin embarrassing. Luckly I was able to get them from Real Sports.

RPB Member XI17 Moderator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I just came back from the National Sports here in Oshawa (HUGE selection, by the way). I was able to pick up a TFC rain jacket for 40 bucks and TFC polo shirt for 30 bucks. I was gonna get more, but they ran out of the red home tops in my size. They did have a metric assload of white alternate shirts and pregame tops, though. I may go back to pick up a dark grey practice top.

I absolutely refuse to pay full price for TFC merch at the moment, but you can't go wrong with shirts and jackets that are over 50% off.
    Last edited by Cashcleaner; 04-12-2012 at 06:42 PM.
    Did the USA , of all countries, just fix soccer? - C. Ronaldo, May 27th commenting on the FBI-led investigations into fraud and corruption throughout FIFA.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got a winter jacket and the rain jacket this morning. Huge selection in Oakville. If I had more cash I would have loaded up with more stuff. Still.................... ninety bucks for two coats. Not bad.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gardooney View Post
    Got a winter jacket and the rain jacket this morning. Huge selection in Oakville. If I had more cash I would have loaded up with more stuff. Still.................... ninety bucks for two coats. Not bad.
    did they have the winter coats in XL or XXL?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I usually load up and spend way too much money on this sale each year... I feel more inclined to pick up the discounted Jays stuff this year lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When I was there they had lots of xl and xxl. But those are huge. As you well know I am quite robust in size. And a large was perfect for me. Only thing I don't get with them is why are the pockets so low? I was just in the park with my dog and reaching into the pocket for my flashlight was odd. Seemed like my arms were too short.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I bought 4 of the winter coats. One for me and the wife and 2 as gifts for friends. came up to 180 including tax. 45 per coat is a great price....Oshawa store at Ritson and Taunton. Tons of selection although I almost cleaned them out of winter coats. Ha ha....lots of rain coats, fleece zip ups, golf shirts. white jerseys(long and short), etc....Maybe I'll go buy the raincoat as well......
    Last edited by Ageroo; 04-13-2012 at 07:47 AM. Reason: spelling
    Follow me...... https://twitter.com/#!/aGeRoO76
    "Just like JDG. It wasn't a post-and-in shot, but JDG is smart & experienced" - Carts

RPB Member
    Past-President

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I went to the Scarborough location last night, got some winter coats, some polos and shorts too. Great selection and awesome prices, thanks for posting this.

Got to see Eastend there too.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Damn I just spent $120 for a winter coat at the last game for my dad. You guys are making me want to go check it out though. I am going to hit the one in Pickering to see what they have today at lunch.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

why does this store not exist in civilization aka toronto aka accessible by public transit??

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkie View Post
    why does this store not exist in civilization aka toronto aka accessible by public transit??
    it is accessible by pubic transit. TTC actually.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

where? i went on their website and all they have are stores in pickering, oshawa, st clair beach (don't even know where that is)...maybe i am blind?

edit - i am blind. thanks!
    Last edited by Pinkie; 04-13-2012 at 08:17 AM.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is one in Scarborough at McCowan and 401.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkie View Post
    Call in a favour and get someone to drive you. Buy them a beer......
    Follow me...... https://twitter.com/#!/aGeRoO76
    "Just like JDG. It wasn't a post-and-in shot, but JDG is smart & experienced" - Carts

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If anyone is looking for the rain coats I would recommend calling ahead to see if the location has any. I got one today at Mississauga and one at the Oakville store but neither have any left and I popped into the Erin Mills location and they didn't have any either. All three stores had the winter coats left maybe a dozen or so and plenty of track jackets and jerseys...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And if you go to Walmart, they have two different TFC tees, both in red and white, available for the reasonable price of $12 each.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just got back from the Pickering location. Picked up a stadium jacket plus two rain jackets (one for me, one for my dad) for $39 each. Lots of both still left at that location but didn't notice which sizes were available since I just put my hand in and pulled out my size (L) the first time for each. There was lots of other stuff too. Also picked up the white women's jersey for my daughter for $14. Overall not a bad day since all of it cost the same as one regularly priced stadium jacket.

I saw those Walmart t-shirts too but the location I was at only had white and they all looked to have some kind of yellowish stain from the manufacturing of them so I didn't bother.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When I was there they had lots of xl and xxl. But those are huge. As you well know I am quite robust in size. And a large was perfect for me. Only thing I don't get with them is why are the pockets so low? I was just in the park with my dog and reaching into the pocket for my flashlight was odd. Seemed like my arms were too short.
    Yea last year it was the same deal, my long sleeve jersey fit fine but those awesome hoodies were only in 2XL so I said fuck it and got it anyways and to be honest it's fine, I'm 6'0 and slim but it's a good warm hoodie and I don't look ridiculous in it which I was worried about.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Went to the London location and got an authentic red kit (this years) for $90.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pickering location, as always, full stock, everything from the flyer and then some.
    Picked up the red fleece sweater and a grey t-shirt for 40 bucks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just back from Oakville- 2 Winter coats, one training top, a white ladies shirt fer Mrs Cityboy, a tonne of other cheap stuff-Umbro Ts for $9

Most remaining coats were XL witha couple of XXL and L. No raincoats. Jerseys (white) most sizes, tracksuit jackets in L/XL only, tracky bottoms XL/XXL, 3/4 length shorts various sizes, polos(didn't check sizes).

20% OFF the sale prices too- crazy shit!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I went back this morning to get a smaller sized raincoat but they were gone. I should have got yesterday. kicken myself now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Only got the red polo as my wife would kill me if I came home with any more TFC stuff.......however, I may go back tomorrow morning and see what the Whitby store has left. It is suppossed to rain tomorrow and my year 1 raincoat no longer repells rain.

Dom.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I went back this morning to get a smaller sized raincoat but they were gone. I should have got yesterday. kicken myself now.

did you try Erin Mills location, Brian?

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Concord location (Hwy 7 and Keele) is well stocked. Even the white and red training jerseys are $30. I picked up a red one. Lots of golf shirts, rain jackets, winter jackets, white jersey (adult and youth), zip up sweaters (men and women). Only L & XL ladies white jersey. Not many pants left (shorts, 3/4, and full length).

RoadTrips:Columbus/Vancouver/Montreal/Columbus/NewYork/Montreal/
    RPBScarf:2015/2019/2023

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I went to the scarborough location last night and picked up the offical white 3rd kit for 40$, the rain jack/wind breaker for 40$ and a nice zip up for 30$ the selection was good but it wont be for long i dont think.... i got everything i was looking for though