Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: mcbride?

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who knows what is possible when it comes to mlse money. They spent a fortune signing Fingers to the leafs, a player who may play 10 minutes per game, and never contribute anything offensively. If MO wanted Mcbride, and if McBride wanted MO, Peddie would be able to pay the guy with cash on hand he bags in his office safe.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if its gonna happen, or is happening, it will be very soon. the epl season is not far away.

London: "Football is not a matter of life and death. It's much more important than that." B. Shankly
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

makes f-in-sense. TFC needs a striker, and McBride is, well, a striker. Not ideal, as Danny D. and McBride are similar strikers, but what the fuck, beggars can't be choosers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Mcbride is a good striker and would/will be a very good MLS striker but i hope we all realise that he wants to go home to Chicago to FINISH his career a he is 36 and if by any chance TFC do pull out the deal and get him it will most likely only be good for the remaining of this season and most likely next.

There is a good possibility that Mcbride may be in the mindset of finishing his career which could lead to us not seeing what we have seen him do in the Prem.

I know TFC are desperate for a DP striker but i personally would prefer someone else and the last player that i have heard about Mo trying to get (Gomes) is the kinda calibre/age that i think a DP should be.

Let hope TFC get a DP striker soon.