Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    I didn't see many RPB engaging in that crap. Quite the opposite really.

An excellent response Phil. You are the President and I understand your position. I am being serious. Omerta works for me too.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffro View Post
    Now you're in Canada, spare us your 'this is how they do it elsewhere' bullshit. I don't need years taken off my life inhaling noxious smoke because I want to support my Football team.

Look at the picture in the last post.

Canada.

End of.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Curious, would TFC allow 1000 Impact supporters into BMO? If due to lack of space, when the Impact move to Saputo and they can only give TFC supporters 40 tickets will we all bitch?

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Toronto View Post
    Curious, would TFC allow 1000 Impact supporters into BMO? If due to lack of space, when the Impact move to Saputo and they can only give TFC supporters 40 tickets will we all bitch?
    Yup. It's likely that we have seen the last big (1000+) TFC travelling group to Montreal.
    "Failure simply isn't an option at this stage. TFC pushed its chips to the middle of the table when it splurged on Bradley and Defoe and reinforced its bet by making savvy acquisitions elsewhere. This collection of players is capable of delivering on the promises made during the close season. There are no more excuses available for TFC. Only success will continue the process of atoning for the past and establishing a higher standard for the future." FOX Sports

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SCF1908 View Post
    An excellent response Phil. You are the President and I understand your position. I am being serious. Omerta works for me too.

Canada.

End of.
    Great, and our support will be fantastic when we aren't allowed to bring banners, flags or drums into any stadiums. Bravo.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

at least we would burn their stadium down

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Canada.

End of.
    Yes in Canada, but lit by people longing for the "old country"?

Dom.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eastend View Post

Dom.

You know this for fact and know exactly who did what?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You know this for fact and know exactly who did what?
    Yes. One was lit in front of me with direction from others as the when and where.
    Last edited by Eastend; 04-08-2012 at 08:09 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes. It was lit in front of me.

There was more than one man. So what about the others?

Hey, look, I don't expect everyone to agree with me nor do I expect everyone to expect my consensus. Devil's advocate and all that, just so we're all clear.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol @ this post I bet Phil has been giving lists to the FO of suspected supporters. Why even go to games? How many words did these whiners sing? Barely any? The smoke was awesome. The support from some alleged supporters was crap. You are going to lose more years of your life eating food than a minute of smoke. Put scarf over your mouth and dont hyperventate. You are more likely to get sick from the people beside you than a smoke bomb. This thread should be stickied for the hilarity. Every year they are going to remove our banners and drums, the world is going to end blah blah blah. The only thing positive about the MLS season have been the supporters, not the fan club for kids.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DOMIN8R View Post
    Yup. It's likely that we have seen the last big (1000+) TFC travelling group to Montreal.

LOL cause people lit smoke? What are you smoking? Roflcopter to the rescue.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by J . View Post
    lol @ this post I bet Phil has been giving lists to the FO of suspected supporters. Why even go to games? How many words did these whiners sing? Barely any? The smoke was awesome. The support from some alleged supporters was crap. You are going to lose more years of your life eating food than a minute of smoke. Put scarf over your mouth and dont hyperventate. You are more likely to get sick from the people beside you than a smoke bomb. This thread should be stickied for the hilarity. Every year they are going to remove our banners and drums, the world is going to end blah blah blah. The only thing positive about the MLS season have been the supporters, not the fan club for kids.

hahhahahahaha

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nah cause next time every seat at Saputo will be sold and there will be no room at the inn so to speak

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    The thing is, regardless of country, here we have rules about it and we choose to observe them.

With you in charge soon we will all be sitting quietly observing the rules. Go away

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Toronto View Post
    Nah cause next time every seat at Saputo will be sold and there will be no room at the inn so to speak

I wouldnt blame them. BMO TFC give barely any out and we would deserve the same treatment. Sad to say.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol i think it has more to do with the fact that the next game will be at saputo with a much smaller away sec.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes. One was lit in front of me with direction from others as the when and where.
    There was more than one man. So what about the others?

Hey, look, I don't expect everyone to agree with me nor do I expect everyone to expect my consensus. Devil's advocate and all that, just so we're all clear.
    You're right there was more then 1. I was editing my post to reflect that. Anyway, at the end of the day not everyone will agree so it is what it is.

Dom.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're right there was more then 1. I was editing my post to reflect that. Anyway, at the end of the day not everyone will agree so it is what it is.

Dom.

No fears man.

Look, some of us from elsewhere like smoke, some of us from elsewhere don't like it, some born here like it, some born here do not. I think that's a fair summation.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dom.
    You could argue that people supporting football in anyway are longing for the "old country"

One thing I hate (not directed at anyone) is when people shit on other peoples prefered style of support. Personally I hate the british syle but ive never gone out to shit all over it.

BTW Im greek but I was born and raised in CANADA so I'm not at games looking to re-live anything from "back home"

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

So did the people who brought and lit the smoke bombs in actually hold on to them or did they do the same pussy move they always do which is throw it and run?

RPB Member
    Past-President

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

With you in charge soon we will all be sitting quietly observing the rules. Go away
    LOL very civil. I prefer to stand and have a flag, banners and people singing for 90+ minutes supporting the team.

But that is just me, apparently you know me better than I know myself.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow. You completely missed point.

Let's start from the beginning. Are you aware that there is another stadium other than the Big O that the Impact plans on playing in? Do you know that it's presently under construction/renovation? Do you know what the capacity will be of the Saputo Stadium? Do you know how many tickets the Impact have sold on average for each of it's home games this year? Do you know what the MLS policy is regarding making away supporter tickets available? Once you have the answers to these questions - you will understand why we think that it's unlikely that we will get another 1000 away tickets.

Unless you are too small to admit a mistake - I look forward to reading your retraction.
    "Failure simply isn't an option at this stage. TFC pushed its chips to the middle of the table when it splurged on Bradley and Defoe and reinforced its bet by making savvy acquisitions elsewhere. This collection of players is capable of delivering on the promises made during the close season. There are no more excuses available for TFC. Only success will continue the process of atoning for the past and establishing a higher standard for the future." FOX Sports

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Flint View Post
    You could argue that people supporting football in anyway are longing for the "old country"

One thing I hate (not directed at anyone) is when people shit on other peoples prefered style of support. Personally I hate the british syle but ive never gone out to shit all over it.

BTW Im greek but I was born and raised in CANADA so I'm not at games looking to re-live anything from "back home"
    OK.

Also, this would make you Canadian.....with Greek ancestory.

Dom

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I personally hate people who get anal about seat numbers. Reminds me of that Simpsons episode..."BUT THE VELVET ROPE". C'mon, live a little people. You won't do without a seat and one row to the next makes no bloody difference. If you're just interested in watching a match, why are you in a supporter section? I figured it's implied that the section's purpose is beyond this sort of stuff.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Wow. You completely missed point.

Let's start from the beginning. Are you aware that there is another stadium other than the Big O that the Impact plans on playing in? Do you know that it's presently under construction/renovation? Do you know what the capacity will be of the Saputo Stadium? Do you know how many tickets the Impact have sold on average for each of it's home games this year? Do you know what the MLS policy is regarding making away supporter tickets available? Once you have the answers to these questions - you will understand why we think that it's unlikely that we will get another 1000 away tickets.

Unless you are too small to admit a mistake - I look forward to reading your retraction.
    lol. Why even bother trying to explain that to this guy?

Ooltra supporter don't care about anything except support. Lit bombs, sing songs pay no attention to why you are there.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I take huge offense to this. Go post on your own board before telling Phil what to do. You are a guest here. If you can't show respect to those who pay, volunteer and make countless sacrifices to organize support for our team (including allowing you to have a voice here), you should leave or "go away".

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DOMIN8R if thats what you meant, then I was wrong. Then again. I dont think weve seen the last of the Big O. So how do you know. We did just play at Skydome, but you are aware we have a field at BMO? I guess we wont ever go back to the Skydome. No. Chance. Of. That. Ever..... Phil... Nothing wrong with being a fan buddy just dont go throwing other people under the bus as we know you really want to do. There is plenty of room for your style in 115. Why dont you get flags going over there? Maybe get some singing going for 90 minutes?

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nah man I had no idea whats going on... Lol. Walk and chew gum ever?
    Quote Originally Posted by jabbronies View Post

Ooltra supporter don't care about anything except support. Lit bombs, sing songs pay no attention to why you are there.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I take huge offense to this. Go post on your own board before telling Phil what to do. You are a guest here. If you can't show respect to those who pay, volunteer and make countless sacrifices to organize support for our team (including allowing you to have a voice here), you should leave or "go away".

Take what ever you want. Facts are facts.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jabbronies View Post

Last time I checked I was able to chant and wave flags with my eyes open.