RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great love does not exist without joy and without great suffering ,that's why One club is worth only as much as its fans !

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Vancouver Southsiders board hacked by Seattle supporters

http://vancouversouthsiders.ca/index...p=/discussions

well played, sirs. well played
    “Years have gone by and I’ve finally learned to accept myself for who I am: a beggar for good football.

I go about the world, hand outstretched, and in the stadiums I plead: ‘A pretty move, for the love of God.’

And when good football happens, I give thanks for the miracle and I don’t give a damn which team or country performs it.”

-Eduardo Galeano

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That is amazing! And 100% less furries this time too!

EDIT: just noticed the birds in the crests, I revise my statement to 90% less furries

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Koeve's is right once the ball starts going in the net, the goals will start flowing (we out completely played the yellow team this weekend.)

unfortunately all the lame fans that whine and complain will jump on the band wagon like they were there all a long. Sadly sicken'd this weekend by the dumb 'leaf' hockey fans around my seats this weekend.. complaining, whining, yelling at our players yelling shoot from 30yarsds out... sometimes i hope for a poor game to stop these people from attending future matches.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

remember when we said this about vitti lol (2 different players)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

true but we were crap then

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Danny K can score. I have no doubt. And I think once he scores one, they will come in bunches. His goal-scoring rate at the end of the season last year was awesome.

The unfortunate thing is that this dry spell is hitting us so early when we need to take some early points, and it hurts more that Frings is out giving us more to struggle with. The combined effect may damage our season significantly. To what degree we have yet to see.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Roogsy View Post
    Danny K can score. I have no doubt. And I think once he scores one, they will come in bunches. His goal-scoring rate at the end of the season last year was awesome.

The unfortunate thing is that this dry spell is hitting us so early when we need to take some early points, and it hurts more that Frings is out giving us more to struggle with. The combined effect may damage our season significantly. To what degree we have yet to see.
    OMG Roogsy the optimist. I can't handle this!

DK is getting closer and closer every time... He's getting on the end of his service, which is better than beginning of the year when he's not been getting service/not getting on at the end of his service. And once a striker with class starts scoring, they keep going
    “Years have gone by and I’ve finally learned to accept myself for who I am: a beggar for good football.

I go about the world, hand outstretched, and in the stadiums I plead: ‘A pretty move, for the love of God.’

And when good football happens, I give thanks for the miracle and I don’t give a damn which team or country performs it.”

-Eduardo Galeano

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yohan View Post
    Vancouver Southsiders board hacked by Seattle supporters

http://vancouversouthsiders.ca/index...p=/discussions

well played, sirs. well played
    Well played? Lol that is such a geeky thing to do.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TFC07 View Post
    Well played? Lol that is such a geeky thing to do.
    apparently it was done by Southsiders themselves to take a dig on ECS

-Eduardo Galeano