RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great love does not exist without joy and without great suffering ,that's why One club is worth only as much as its fans !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://blogs.canoe.ca/reds/sports/we...ner-interview/

Some good info from Larson about trialists and others. Including JDG being suspended for the LA game, which we haven't heard before.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

looking at the stats on concacaf's site, soolsma's on two yellows as well, so i guess it'll be lambe at rw at skydome.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just assumed that cards would be wiped at out at the end of the group stage....I guess not. I'll take a look on the LA side, perhaps we could be so lucky to have one suspended over there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Darlofletch View Post
    looking at the stats on concacaf's site, soolsma's on two yellows as well, so i guess it'll be lambe at rw at skydome.
    Cards are wiped at this stage, just like the roster. The only those that are cup tied carry over.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So the roster is locked for the CCL, is this the reason then for keeping Harden around for another season or are we just waiting until after the 2 leg matches to dump him in June?

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kaz View Post
    Cards are wiped at this stage, just like the roster. The only those that are cup tied carry over.
    nope. if you've got one it gets wiped, but if you got to 2, the suspension counts.

Any player to accumulate two single yellow cards in two different matches in the CCL is suspended for the following game. Thereafter, each time a player accumulates two single yellow cards in two different matches, he will be suspended for the following game with the exception that single cautions will be eliminated at the end of the Group Stage and at the end of the Championship Round.
    6.29 of the following rules

http://www.concacaf.com/staticFiles/...~146129,00.pdf

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by [NBF] View Post
    So the roster is locked for the CCL, is this the reason then for keeping Harden around for another season or are we just waiting until after the 2 leg matches to dump him in June?
    The roster is locked now, but any new signings up until this point would be eligible to play. The only players that can't are those that are cup tied to another team (Avila and Hall I think).

I believe Harden will stay on the club for some time. He will prove to be very decent bench strength.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Darlofletch View Post
    nope. if you've got one it gets wiped, but if you got to 2, the suspension counts.

6.29 of the following rules

http://www.concacaf.com/staticFiles/d1/3a/0,,12813~146129,00.pdf
    the cards reset not the suspension.. didn't realize I needed to go into that much of a specific. But you are right... I should have said only those that are cup tied or suspended carry over.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh crap, JDG suspended. This whole 5-month break is strange enough, stretching the competition into the next season, then the things that carry over...