Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[quote=jrtomasino;85426]
    What ticks me off are the deuchebags, especially TSN that look down at football because they are trying to save their previous investments and because they are a bunch of morons!
    quote]

TSN are balls at providing any, ANY coverage on TFC.....you would think the amount of times "sportscenter" is on in a day that they would showcase the number one sport in Toronto in the summer months....but noooo....and why the hell doesnt Landsberg on OTR have any players come on? Im sure he's been hit with numerous emails about it.....

things that make you go hmmmmm

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TFC07 View Post
    Remember when MLSE was thinking about calling our team Inter Toronto FC?
    I don't even want to think back to that time. You want to talk about a house divided. I think alot of people were afraid that the MLS would become something of warehouse league full of clubs with European club names. At the time we had Real Salt Lake and the Red Bull energy drink I think had just bought the MetroStars.
    The rumor got out that Inter Toronto was being looked at VERY hard and the forums went insane with Inter Milan haters saying they would never support the Toronto club if that was the name. Threats were made daily on MLSE...hmmm...well maybe things haven't changed that much.