Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    RPB Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sharing hotel info for those interested. There are already some TFC fans booked here.

Days Inn Downtown Montreal
    $90/night all in, 2 Adults, 2 Dbl Beds
    http://daysinnmontreal.ca/daysinn/hotel.htm

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rates for all Hotels in Montreal, some real bargains...

http://www.hotels.com/search.do?dest...ACT_RED%3AHIGH

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Montreal has sold 25K for it's home opener. If the 7K season tickets are true that's 18,000 tickets in 2 days. The great thing about Montreal is that if you're winning, expect the place to be packed. If you're losing, you'll only get the diehards.

I would expect at least 30,000 at this game. Now will impact fans get 2200 seats for the game at BMO or 100? I see that they're big away trip this year will be to NY. I wonder if that due to being able to get more tickets there?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Booked my flights but do you think its worth getting the tickets yet?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have my tickets for the Montreal game it's easy to get them

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tfc2008 View Post
    I have my tickets for the Montreal game it's easy to get them
    In which section are your tickets in?

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Which section are the TFC supporters in?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just got off the phone with the Montreal ticket office 1-855-790-1245. Section 151 is sold out. 151 is one of the sections dedicated for the supporters. The closest sections to 151 are also sold out which are 145/147/149/255/257 I did manage to get 4 tickets in section 253 row D. If you do not have tickets my advice is to get them quick because it appears they are selling fast in the sections surrounding the supporters section. My 4 tickets cost $135.80 all in.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DinamoTFC View Post
    Which section are the TFC supporters in?
    You have to tell them your a tfc supporter so they put everyone together.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

151 is mysection

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Contact fern da silva for your away tickets and we sit all together.

514-328-5172.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does anyone know the seating chart for the Olympic stadium? Gonna be ordering the tickets tomorrow but, I want to see where section 151 is.

P.s I no it's sold out but, does anyone know where the RPB/USEC/NEE/Voyagers are sitting?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From another board - We, along with RPB, have exclusive access to tickets in sections 151 and 259 of Olympic Stadium. Overflow will go into sections 261 and 263, with TFC supporters having potentially 2200 total seats allocated to them in the general vicinity.

If you can get tickets in the odd number sections closest to the ones above then that`s where you want to be.
    Last edited by zorsofstesab; 02-04-2012 at 01:19 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got 255 row A because the ticket office has nothing to sell in 151,149 or 147 or 261 259 or 257

A bit disappointed that away supporters tickets are so hard to get, esp from either RPB or Usector. Ive asked to join here and never heard back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

also grabbed a pair in in 255

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by BeachTory View Post
    I got 255 row A because the ticket office has nothing to sell in 151,149 or 147 or 261 259 or 257

A bit disappointed that away supporters tickets are so hard to get, esp from either RPB or Usector. Ive asked to join here and never heard back.
    According to CoachGT...
    2012 RPB membership for new members will be opened up this week. If you are looking for Montreal info, please post here or send me (CoachGT) a PM and we'll get stuff pushed a little faster.
    New RPB membership appications take some time to process because everyone is a volunteer. RPBs are giving their free time to help process your membership. Please be patient. Once reviewed, accepted and dues are paid - more information regarding the MTRL trip (tickets, accomodations, transportation, etc.) will be made available to you in the members section.

Thank you.
    "Failure simply isn't an option at this stage. TFC pushed its chips to the middle of the table when it splurged on Bradley and Defoe and reinforced its bet by making savvy acquisitions elsewhere. This collection of players is capable of delivering on the promises made during the close season. There are no more excuses available for TFC. Only success will continue the process of atoning for the past and establishing a higher standard for the future." FOX Sports

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tfc2008 View Post
    Contact fern da silva for your away tickets and we sit all together.

514-328-5172.
    Thanks for posting this, Fern is Impact's Sales Manager, him and his assistant Matt will look after tickets for TFC away sections at the big O.

Quote Originally Posted by BeachTory View Post

Correct, section 151, 149, 147 and their immediate sections above are designated away seats for officially recognized supporter groups. Each section is approx 200 tickets or there about giving a pocket of max 1200 or so. Sections annexing the SG sections are for away fans.

Hence, these seats are not for sale to the general public until 2 weeks prior to the match date should SG don't take them.

Quote Originally Posted by DOMIN8R View Post
    According to CoachGT...

New RPB membership appications take some time to process because everyone is a volunteer. RPBs are giving their free time to help process your membership. Please be patient. Once reviewed, accepted and dues are paid - more information regarding the MTRL trip (tickets, accomodations, transportation, etc.) will be made available to you in the members section.

Thank you.
    Thanks for posting, and yes, there is a process in place. As suggested, it takes time to process.
    RPB Road Warrior: supporting Toronto FC anywhere on planet earth

TM: YYZ Red Patch Army #18, FC

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, I've booked flights, and via rail.

I just called Montreal and.....they have NO tickets. They looked all thrhough the TFC section, and nothing. ZERO!

So, currently I'm totally screwed.

Any ideas?

I now have travel to and from Montreal, and no game tickets

Suggestions welcomed! Thanks in advance.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^^ I'm pretty sure I read elsewhere that adjacent sections would be opened up as and when needed. It's at the Big Owe so there is lots of space.
    I'd hang tight and not panic right now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

give $50 and i will stow you inside my drum

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They just said sold out! I called TFC, and they said to call Montreal. So I told them I already did, then they said to just get tickets on the street?!

I've now left a messege with this Fern who has been mentioned on this thread.

I never knew it was so difficult to get tickets to an away game! It's almost laughable! The girl in Montreal had NO idea what I was talking about when I said away section! I said "Toronto supporters". She then put me on hold for ten minutes trying to work out what I was talking about!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She's probably new. I'm sure Fern will be able to help you (there's no way the tickets are sold out).

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I left a vm with Fern. I'll report back what I find.

Agreed I find it hard to believe they are all sold out already!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my offer includes transportation people!!!
    that is a bargain!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, Fern said to contact him directly and NOT to call the ticketline as they aren't selling the supporters section tickets at all (so no wonder they had no idea what I was talking about!).

I'd suggest anybody who wanst tickets contact Fern:
    fern.dasilva@impactmontreal.com

He definitely seem the guy who knows what's going on in Montreal

P.S I haven't got my tickets yet, fern is getting back to me so I can sort out an account to buy the tickets etc.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

was gonna say if worse comes to worse, scalpers (booo hissss i know)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm having no luck with Da Silva. What I would like to know is, are there tickets in the TFC supporters section that are being held for the SGs that haven't been claimed yet? In other words, is there still hope that by getting an RPB membership I will get tickets in the away support section even though everyone seems to think these sections are sold out?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Carefree View Post
    I'm having no luck with Da Silva. What I would like to know is, are there tickets in the TFC supporters section that are being held for the SGs that haven't been claimed yet? In other words, is there still hope that by getting an RPB membership I will get tickets in the away support section even though everyone seems to think these sections are sold out?
    I'm having similar difficulty with Fern Da Silva. I contacted him a week ago, sent all my information. He has not called back - I tried contacting him, sent an e-mail and he said he would be calling back shortly to get my payment info. Still waiting....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pdogg View Post
    I'm having similar difficulty with Fern Da Silva. I contacted him a week ago, sent all my information. He has not called back - I tried contacting him, sent an e-mail and he said he would be calling back shortly to get my payment info. Still waiting....
    What I had to do was call him....he said leave me a email with your contact info, which I did. Didn't hear from him for 2 days,so I called him again telling him I sent an email and had gotten no response. He then took down my Credit Card info and we got are 8 tickets in 255. You might want break his balls.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TFC1154ever View Post
    What I had to do was call him....he said leave me a email with your contact info, which I did. Didn't hear from him for 2 days,so I called him again telling him I sent an email and had gotten no response. He then took down my Credit Card info and we got are 8 tickets in 255. You might want break his balls.
    That's awesome. We have a bunch of people looking to give them money and they won't respond. We have to actively hunt them down to get them to even offer us a chance at tickets.