Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The whole things seems badly thought thru! It's like they are now surprised that a LOT of Toronto people want to come to this game! This is going to be by FAR the most popular away trip for Toronto fans, and its one of the "closest" away trips for any MLS clubs. They really should have worked out how a lot of TFC fans are going to get to the game and made it easier on us!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There should be an away supporters section on the event Ticketmaster page.

http://www.ticketmaster.ca/event/100...&minorcatid=11

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There isn't but if you extend the info(click on see more under Please Note...) on the right side you get...

Visiting team Supporters: Visiting team supporters interested in group or single tickets should contact Fern da Silva at 514.328.5172 or fern.dasilva@impactmontreal.com
    Last edited by Petor; 02-15-2012 at 12:14 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i just checked today and there are no $15 (plus taxes) seats left any success with emailing this Fern Da Silva contact? Im considering joining the rpbs but am not sure what they are offering in terms of the away trip to MTL, anyone know? still tix left? i went to the columbus one in year 2 and it was good but havent gone to any away matches since.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dal524 View Post
    i just checked today and there are no $15 (plus taxes) seats left any success with emailing this Fern Da Silva contact? Im considering joining the rpbs but am not sure what they are offering in terms of the away trip to MTL, anyone know? still tix left? i went to the columbus one in year 2 and it was good but havent gone to any away matches since.
    Not to divert you from the RPB trip but this is an alternative offered by S-Trip who are also handling the Voyageur's trip to Cuba for the WC Qualifier. It's on the U-Sector board. Scan through the thead and you will enough information and links to give you an idea of what's up.

http://z15.invisionfree.com/U_Sector...howtopic=15828

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Heads up, the game is 12pm now, not 1pm

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Didn't want to wait any longer for Fern Da Silva to contact me back, so I looked on Ticketmaster and found myself 2 tickets in section 147............

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^ You gotta call him. If you emailed him, you'll never get a response. He messed up and only sent 4 of the 8 tickets we ordered. I called him, he told me to email him the info. Called him back 3 days later, made sure that he sent the tickets, which he did today.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I went to the Impact home opener last weekend, and Section 151 (and surrounding sections) were where the Chicago Section 8 supporters were set up. It is in the far corner of the lower deck, with nobody sitting around it - back behind the video replay board. I was surprised it was so far away from the pitch - and in fact far away from any other seats as they didn't sell any tickets around it as it is cut off by the scoreboard...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Man, that's a pretty crappy view of that goal!!!!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does anyone plan to go May 2nd for the NCC? Thats the game I plan on going to.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What bar do the red patch boys go to before the game.I am travelling up from the maritimes with some buddies for the game and need to convert them to being Toronto fans and thought you guys could help.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cochrdoc View Post
    What bar do the red patch boys go to before the game.I am travelling up from the maritimes with some buddies for the game and need to convert them to being Toronto fans and thought you guys could help.
    I don't think a pre-game pub for supporters to meet has been decided yet. Keep in mind this game is at noon. Much earlier than usual for games.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am going, have booked my mega bus ticket for $27.00 return. Leaving at 6:30 am on the 2nd and heading back right after the game, bus leaves MTL at 12:15 am.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!