Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AL-MO View Post
    If you want to sit with the Supporters in the South End of the Dome, stay tuned a password will be provided to all groups.

thanks bud. can't wait to order my tickets.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AL-MO View Post
    If you want to sit with the Supporters in the South End of the Dome, stay tuned a password will be provided to all groups.
    Information will be coming shortly.

Some details to be ironed out.

Phil will be posting details, likely in the members section.

there will be plenty of tix in the supporters section for everyone, both affiliated and non-affiliated.

Just working out the finer points.
    Last edited by Wagner; 01-06-2012 at 08:12 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wagner View Post

there will be plenty of tix in the supporters section for everyone, both affiliated and non-affiliated.

Yep. Can't wait to get my tickets.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cant wait! Gotta give ML$E credit on this one, theyre doing it right. We'll make this a memorable night thats for sure!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Flint View Post
    Cant wait! Gotta give ML$E credit on this one, theyre doing it right. We'll make this a memorable night thats for sure!
    Agreed!! Now if we can change your avatar pic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking forward to the info coming out. For sure going to be there I don't care if I have to be wheeled in.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rocker View Post
    I wonder what the "NA" sections are for... visiting support? those would be good seats if available, particularly 222 to 226. Watched a baseball game from there a few years back, and it looks down on homeplate where the goal will be located. Very close view and good high-enough angle.
    As per PB on twitter those are being held for group sales.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's contradicting itself no?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great advice in the thread re: sight-lines at the Dome. Thanks!!

They should instigate a voluntary charity charge of $1 at the gate if your shirt is not at least 25% red. Just imagine wall to wall red. Like the old "White Out" days of (the old) Winnipeg Jets playoff games.

I cannot wait for this bloody game !!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Here we go Galaxy, here we go! Clap clap! Here we go Galaxy, here we go! Clap Clap"

This game should be awesome! Should be AWEsome!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can't embed (that's what she said).

http://youtu.be/ognvWIwjKTQ

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just got wind of the prices for this game.
    Overall the pricing is good and not over priced.
    However, the high end ticket of $70 and $60 lead something to be desired.
    This may hinder a near sellout. I think they should have capped oout at $55. But fit into the grand scheme of things I'm not too worried about that as I wont be sitting there anyway haha.
    I bet MLSE had to bite hard not to price the game like they do a the CNE. Kudos to them for resisting that temptation.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by boban View Post
    This may hinder a near sellout. I think they should have capped oout at $55. But fit into the grand scheme of things I'm not too worried about that as I wont be sitting there anyway haha.
    I bet MLSE had to bite hard not to price the game like they do a the CNE. Kudos to them for resisting that temptation.
    if you are a season seat holder, i believe thats what its capped at

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^ What Prizby said. I think all 100 and 200 levels will go super fast. $55 for the best seats? Come on, that's a steal. I bet 35,000 seats are sold before this even goes to the public.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by prizby View Post
    if you are a season seat holder, i believe thats what its capped at
    Quote Originally Posted by Canary10 View Post
    ^ What Prizby said. I think all 100 and 200 levels will go super fast. $55 for the best seats? Come on, that's a steal. I bet 35,000 seats are sold before this even goes to the public.

Yes I know that. But there are only what 16,000 of us?! and Skydome holds 50,000. The object of this exercise is to get people to a TFC game who normally don't go. And I feel north of $55 is a hindrance to that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

6 out of about 125 sections are $50+, without a doubt these seats will sell out before the $12 seats!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes I know that. But there are only what 16,000 of us?! and Skydome holds 50,000. The object of this exercise is to get people to a TFC game who normally don't go. And I feel north of $55 is a hindrance to that.
    I've had about 30 requests already through my team, friends and family. I only hope I can fulfill them all!

I'm sure I'm not alone in that either. If everyoe SSH gets just 2 extra seats we're already at nearly 35,000.
    Last edited by Canary10; 01-07-2012 at 01:16 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Canary10 View Post
    I've had about 30 requests already through my team, friends and family. I only hope I can fulfill them all!

I'm sure I'm not alone in that either. If everyoe SSH gets just 2 extra seats we're already at nearly 35,000.
    You're right. There's a way to go to 50,000.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is no limit on sales of tickets to STH as far as I understand.

And with over 120 sections at Rogers, only two are at $55. Four are at $45 and ten are at $35. The rest of are $19 and less. The mode is $10.

And even with such fantastic ticketing, there are still those that think it should be better. Honestly, sometimes I believe that there are some here that would complain if they gave the tickets away free and gave everyone a beer ticket ...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^ I know, drives me crazy.

Some people are more concerned about good seats than price. Don't think the top end seats will last long.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Based on the press conference with PB and AW, capacity is 45 000. It's 50 000 if they add the temp seating for the Bills games.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

shit im not a STH. i hope i can some grab 4 or 5 tickets for the supporters section.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PopePouri View Post
    Based on the press conference with PB and AW, capacity is 45 000. It's 50 000 if they add the temp seating for the Bills games.
    The capacity for Rogers Centre in the football layout is over 52, 000 seats.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nfitz View Post
    There is no limit on sales of tickets to STH as far as I understand.

And with over 120 sections at Rogers, only two are at $55. Four are at $45 and ten are at $35. The rest of are $19 and less. The mode is $10.

And even with such fantastic ticketing, there are still those that think it should be better. Honestly, sometimes I believe that there are some here that would complain if they gave the tickets away free and gave everyone a beer ticket ...
    What drives me crazy is people not properly comprending what people post and reconstructing it as a negative post.
    Overall the pricing is great. However a couple of section are overpriced. That doesn't mean now that overall thepricing is incorrect. Put it this way. They get a 4 out of 5 for pricing. Great, but not perfect. Comprende?!
    Last edited by boban; 01-07-2012 at 02:43 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Never heard of any downsizing of Skydome since it was constructed.
    There is event max capacity so when they sell out they say the event sold out. It doesn't mean the venue sold out. A good case was UFC in April. It was originally low 40's, then upped once those were sold and capacity was upped once again to over 50,000. If there is demand, they will sell all 50,000 and 50,00 will be made available.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great supporter section seating lol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What drives me crazy is people not properly comprending what people post and reconstructing it as a negative post.
    Overall the pricing is great. However a couple of section are overpriced. That doesn't mean now that overall thepricing is incorrect. Put it this way. They get a 4 out of 5 for pricing. Great, but not perfect. Comprende?!
    What drives me crazy is people complaining about literally everything. There are 15000 seats TOTAL more expensive than $30. And those 15 000 seats are going for less than the Jays charge for the equivalent views, and SIGNIFICANTLY less than the equivalent view at BMO. Just because it's more than you want to pay doesn't mean it's overpriced. A good ticket SHOULD cost 55-70 bucks. That's what sports costs in the 21st century. Don't want to pay for the good seats? Then don't. That's why they have cheap seats that are actually cheap (what those tickets SHOULD cost). I'd love to sit courtside at a Raps game, but the fuckers keep adding a zero to the price I want to pay. This is one of very very few times the TFC FO has really gotten something right, and they should be congradulated for it. I just hope the south end seats don't sell out before non season ticket holders and non SG members have a chance to get some. I've had a LOT of people ask if they can come as well.
    Last edited by Waggy; 01-07-2012 at 02:53 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

However a couple of section are overpriced. That doesn't mean now that overall thepricing is incorrect. Put it this way. They get a 4 out of 5 for pricing. Great, but not perfect. Comprende?!
    I don't understand at all. How can anyone suggest that a single section is overpriced at these prices??

I fail to see the impulse to measure the number of micrometres of water that is missing in a glass of water. There's glass half-empty and glass half-full. But here we have glass overflowing over the sides, and someone is concerned that they are not going to get value for what splashed on their feet?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is that a possibility for this game? Won't that seating get plonked in front of where the Supporters groups are looking at buying tickets?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nfitz View Post
    Is that a possibility for this game? Won't that seating get plonked in front of where the Supporters groups are looking at buying tickets?
    I feel like the same thing that happened at UFC 131 (whatever the skydome one was) will happen here. They'll release 45k tickets off the bat, if those move fairly quickly they'll release a few thousand more, then a few thousand more etc. Don't want to overwhelm demand with too much supply.