Page 1 of 28 1234511 ... LastLast
    RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default CONCACAF CL Quarterfinal Tickets

So the email just went out for pre-sale SSH details.

I think ticket pricing is extremely reasonable for the game.

19 dollars for midfield club level is a great deal.
    Last edited by glaze; 01-06-2012 at 04:37 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SSH get a discount. Upper bowl is only 10 bucks and highest seat is 55. For a change, I'm impressed.

http://www.theaircanadacentre.com/as...ting010612.pdf
    Last edited by mastermixer; 01-06-2012 at 04:40 PM.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, prices are great. There are only two sections in the high end and they're $55 for season seat holders, $69 for the general public. That's a nice discount. Will be gone fast.

People should give MLSE a break on this one. They did it right.

Registered
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

uh, so what's the plan ? Are we thinking of grouping somewhere, or just sitting wherever ?
    a ha ha heh he hoo.. ha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

do it right

$10 south siders

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TOBOR THE GREAT ! View Post
    uh, so what's the plan ? Are we thinking of grouping somewhere, or just sitting wherever ?
    Looks like the south end is already reserved for you guys on the seating chart.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you notice TFC supporters section is in the south end of the 100 level. 200 level club seats is where I am going for sure, great value.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

shit, the 200 levels I want are only $19? damn good! Normally my seats at BMO are $50. haha.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sounds like the greens are the hot ticket. Better call early on Monday

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is there nothing being organized by us, in terms of keeping the group together? I could have sworn that someone said so at some point.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Awesome prices. I can bring my entire family 5 tix, and extended family (prolly 5 more) at those prices.

My guess this was what MLSE was thinking all along. Regardless of motivation, they've priced it right.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe people who have seen soccer at Skydome can make some recommendations on the best seats and views?

Here are mine.

I saw Celtic Roma at Skydome in 2004. Here is my video from my seats. I think I was about in the 10th row, probably around section 111. Personally, I think this is too low. It was still great to be close, but the ad boards are kinda blocking views of balls near the sideline. So I would suggest staying above row 10 if you're going on the lower level.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjIDAreBKDE
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uimYv6ntOlQ
    Last edited by rocker; 01-06-2012 at 05:09 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^ Thanks for posting that. Are the 200s actually better for the view? I was thinking 100s but I don't like to be too close. Like to see the play develop.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Due to the multi-purpose aspect of Rogers Centre the 100 level has quite a gradual slope , not very steep at all. Especially if you are sitting behind the bench area it could block your view. I would not want to be below row 15 of the 100 level. The price in my mind makes the 200 level the place to be, great view I must say.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Canary10 View Post
    ^ Thanks for posting that. Are the 200s actually better for the view? I was thinking 100s but I don't like to be too close. Like to see the play develop.
    I saw an Argos game in the 200 level once, centre field (yeah, I went to an Argos game... it's the shame of my life!). That perspective was better than 10th row in the 100s.

Personally, I prefer the 200 level, since you get more perspective from being higher up -- but you're not massively further away from the field. Also, you only have about 10 rows in the 200 level, so you don't have as many people walking down the aisles all the time. The front row of the 200 level sections is the best in my opinion -- you're right on the edge. I would also recommend 500 level front row on the sides... you really see the formations that way.

I'm gonna try to get seats somewhere in 210-213 or 235-238.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yagbod View Post
    Is there nothing being organized by us, in terms of keeping the group together? I could have sworn that someone said so at some point.
    Yes, the info will be forthcoming on how to buy your tickets through the various supporters groups including us "RPB" !!!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rocker View Post
    I saw an Argos game in the 200 level once, centre field (yeah, I went to an Argos game... it's the shame of my life!). That perspective was better than 10th row in the 100s.

Personally, I prefer the 200 level, since you get more perspective from being higher up -- but you're not massively further away from the field. Also, you only have about 10 rows in the 200 level, so you don't have as many people walking down the aisles all the time. The front row of the 200 level sections is the best in my opinion -- you're right on the edge. I would also recommend 500 level front row on the sides... you really see the formations that way.

I'm gonna try to get seats somewhere in 210-213 or 235-238.
    I totally agree with you. If you really want a technical view and see everything as it develops the first row of the 500 on the sides would be ideal for you, a great way to watch the beautiful game for only a mere $10.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

These prices feel right to me. They have a real shot at 40,000. They deserve respect for this.
    “What the world needs is more geniuses with humility; there are so few of us left.”

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wonder what the "NA" sections are for... visiting support? those would be good seats if available, particularly 222 to 226. Watched a baseball game from there a few years back, and it looks down on homeplate where the goal will be located. Very close view and good high-enough angle.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When I worked in the front office of the Argos we as they still do today only sold the lower bowl (100 & 200 level) which we listed at 31, 600 while the stadium overall was 52, 595. I really believe that with this pricing and the fact Becks will be here 50, 000 can be done. Look there are over 30, 000 seats at $12 ($10 for SSH). We have to paint the town Red.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rocker View Post
    I wonder what the "NA" sections are for... visiting support? those would be good seats if available, particularly 222 to 226. Watched a baseball game from there a few years back, and it looks down on homeplate where the goal will be located. Very close view and good high-enough angle.
    It is the fact that 200 club members have first right of refusal on these, which for baseball are great seats.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Information regarding our section will be coming shortly.

Sit tight, it's going to work out awesome.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd like to see us set up in 116,117, 126,127. Seems to be the best place to get right on top of the action. the small sections behind the goal seem too far away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I will also be coordinating a group purchase for friends to join wherever RPB are sitting, preferably 212-215 (Green 200s @ $19) but in the TFC Supporters reserved section if required.

Please keep us posted CBlake and others! Will check back regularly prior to purchasing (Thursday being the last day we can buy presale)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had 200 level seats for the celtic man U game. Section 232/233 or so. Felt a bit removed from the pitch but could see all the play develop and of note it was easy to get beer at the half. Too bad Celtic lost though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ensco View Post
    These prices feel right to me. They have a real shot at 40,000. They deserve respect for this.
    Agreed. The STH's were shown proper respect this time as well.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wagner View Post
    Information regarding our section will be coming shortly.

Sit tight, it's going to work out awesome.

Will this be available to the people signing up this year for memberships?

My buddies and I are season ticket holders and are finally joining this year, and will be members by the time the game comes around, but obviously are not now. Will we be able to get in on this?

Also, is it possible to bring friends into this section as well?

May be stupid questions, but the work week is done and I'm already a pint deep!

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you want to sit with the Supporters in the South End of the Dome, stay tuned a password will be provided to all groups.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am very impressed with TFC, pricing is very reasonable