Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Roogsy View Post
    The fact that there doesn't exist a Toronto to Hamilton train is ridiculous. At the moment, you have to Go Train it to Burlington then take a bus. It's a joke. In Europe, you can go to the smallest towns with populations of 2 block neighbourhoods in Toronto but here you can't go from one major city to another.
    i know that to well, and even those small towns trains can be coming and going every 15mins things like that with smaller populations and sometimes much much further distances away then say Hamilton and Toronto are away from each other, and it just drives me mad when i think of Toronto. A city of 500,000 and another of 2.5million only 45minutes away from each other and yet no train service...its fucken nuts.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rocker View Post
    In 2007, rowdy TFC fans caused a train I was on to be stopped... those fans were pulled off the train. We were delayed 20 minutes. I think it's gotten better over time.. but back in 2007 and 2008 I doubt anyone coming home from work wanted to be a train with drunken TFC fans, particularly with the singing.
    Those were fun train days! (I was never on a train that had to be stopped/delayed though, that'd suck)