Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Does tfc management run this supporter group?

why is it that since dero won all threads regarding mls mvp or dero have been closed? THIS IS BLATANT CENSORSHIP! ITS A FREE COUNTRY YOU BUNCH OF FUCKING IDIOTS, WE HAVE FREE SPEECH YOU BUNCH OF COMMUNIST FUCKS! GO AHEAD CLOSE THIS THREAD ASSHOLES! YOURE A JOKE OF A SUPPORTER GROUP! YOU CALL YOURSELF ULTRAS YET YOURE SO FAR UP TFC MANAGEMENTS ASS THAT YOU HAVE NO VOICE OF YOUR OWN!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think it is a blatant attempt to minimize stupidity on these boards. Why don't you try a "DeRo MVP Appreciation Thread" instead of a half-witted rant? Might get better results.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In before the lock and ban!!

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@chevy because that will get closed down too you communist asshole, are you fucking retarded?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is there such a thing as decaf crack?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Best Poster. A+

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't want to get involved in this. Frankly it's not my place.

However, RPB management needs to address the censorship issue quickly and properly, or risk losing future support.

The RPB has a very startup feel - those who joined early are heard and new members don't seem to matter as much. We need to address this issue.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Love your sig Jimmy!

IN BEFORE THE CLOSE!

Awaiting Confirmation
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ArmenJBX View Post
    I don't want to get involved in this. Frankly it's not my place.

However, RPB management needs to address the censorship issue quickly and properly, or risk losing future support.

The RPB has a very startup feel - those who joined early are heard and new members don't seem to matter as much. We need to address this issue.
    Lol.

Startups work the other way around... the newcomers push the first adopters out.

And in that regard, you are exactly right about these boards.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

funny part is Im not new, Ive been here since day 1 but I dont come on here cuz Im sick and tired of these puppet RPB moderators trying to tell me what I should and shouldn't think, its appalling, this simply shows that the RED PATCH BOYS are infact a communist organization operating WITHIN canada! this should be national news!

Awaiting Confirmation
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HA!

Blame the communists!

Priceless.

RPB Member
    Past President

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

First of all, I will clear up a couple of misconceptions here.

1) Censorship: This forum is run by and paid for by the Red Patch Boys. We will close any thread, delete any post or otherwise use the forum how our moderation team and leadership sees fit. Censorship? You bet your ass that if you say something that is inappropriate according to the standards and guidelines laid down by the forum rules then you will be censored.

2) Free speech: You can say whatever you want on these forums as long as you are respectful and polite. As soon as things deteriorate into ad hominem, declarations against the character and intelligence of other posters or basic insults, then yes, you are no longer entitled to speak freely about those things. It's our forum, we pay for it and we decide the rules. This is, quite simply, an irrelevant issue on a privately owned and operated internet forum that allows you to use their service.

3) Communism: I suggest you look up the definition of communism, because we aren't that
    Toronto FC baby...best team everrrrrrrrrr -Jozy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I must commend edmundo on his passion, no need to be personal though, but hey, his rant!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up

bahahaha!!!
    Last edited by Jack; 11-18-2011 at 12:57 PM. Reason: fixed youtube

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    2) Free speech: You can say whatever you want on these forums as long as it agrees with our agenda.
    FYP...

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@jack so closing down any thread that mentions mvp immediately after dero rightfully wins the award is " inappropriate according to the standards and guidelines laid down by the forum rules" ??? sorry bro, I love you, but that is called censorship, and you know who does that? COMMUNISTS, thats whats up!

RPB Member
    Past President

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Roogsy View Post
    FYP...
    Pathetic. Embarrassing even.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by edmundo View Post
    funny part is Im not new, Ive been here since day 1 but I dont come on here cuz Im sick and tired of these puppet RPB moderators trying to tell me what I should and shouldn't think, its appalling, this simply shows that the RED PATCH BOYS are infact a communist organization operating WITHIN canada! this should be national news!
    How do you know they're not right wing fascists?

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pathetic. Embarrassing even.
    As is closing thread that didn't need closing because you disagree with discussion. My taking a shot doesn't compare with the abusing a position of authority that is happening right before our eyes.

And then to double the error when a member raises the issue privately and shut him down as well.

I'd have to wonder how you would react if the roles were reversed.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Roogsy View Post
    FYP...
    Unnecessary... and untrue. C'mon Roogs - you (of all people ) should know better...

RPB Member
    Past President

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@jack so closing down any thread that mentions mvp immediately after dero rightfully wins the award is " inappropriate according to the standards and guidelines laid down by the forum rules" ??? sorry bro, I love you, but that is called censorship, and you know who does that? COMMUNISTS, thats whats up!
    You'd be surprised to know that our own government doesn't allow any of their employees to say anything publicly without being sanctioned as an official spokesperson. I suppose we live in a communist state?

The DeRo issue has been hammered relentlessly on this board. The dead horse has been beaten to a pulp. As soon as the discussion turns to the same circular argument that has no resolution, there is no productive reason to allow the thread to continue. It's the same people saying the same things, almost to the point where they should just quote their old posts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up

bahahaha!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are right, but the so called 'Free World' have their of own Censorship, It's called Propoganda, The Thought Police of Orwell's 1984 comes to mind.

Just making a joke!!

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JonO View Post
    Unnecessary... and untrue. C'mon Roogs - you (of all people ) should know better...
    If there was another recourse my man...I'd prefer it. There simply is no advocate among the moderators for the opposite point of view anymore.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Canary10 View Post
    How do you know they're not right wing fascists?
    Or monarchists, or despots, or theocrats, or tyrants.

When you call someone a communist or facist you lose the argument and sound like an idiot.

We in Canada have limits to our free speech but you wouldn't call our leaders communists or facists.

RPB Member
    Past President

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'm still struggling to understand what cause you are championing here, Roogs, other than "against-the-mods".

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You'd be surprised to know that our own government doesn't allow any of their employees to say anything publicly without being sanctioned as an official spokesperson. I suppose we live in a communist state?

The DeRo issue has been hammered relentlessly on this board. The dead horse has been beaten to a pulp. As soon as the discussion turns to the same circular argument that has no resolution, there is no productive reason to allow the thread to continue. It's the same people saying the same things, almost to the point where they should just quote their old posts.

Except of course that the very fact that he won the MVP disproves a lot of what was said before and forces people to revisit their old points and reevaluate whether they were right. But you can't do that if the discussion is closed can you?

We all have opinions on who will win the Cup this weekend. And are currently discussing it. But once the Cup is won, are you telling me that the discussion should be closed because as Oldtimer put it "now we know"?

You're just rationalizing the indefensible.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@smtavare this should be the new RPB anthem, they must start singing this before and during future games, BE TRUE TO WHO YOU ARE!

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Roogsy: Shouldn't matter. As long as they (moderators) tolerate free discourse (which for the most part, it appears to me that they do). Anyway, although I think the MVP thread was closed prematurely, I can understand the reason for doing so.

Personally, I would have preferred that the thread just stay on topic, but that's more work for the moderators and requires some discipline by the posters too. Maybe the mods need to start handing out more infractions for veering off topic?

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so then when george bush screws up royally news agencies and civilians arent allowed to make any mention anywhere about what hes done? this isnt cuba bro! as long as this country is still called canada I will speak my mind and say whatever I want without being censored by communist RED PATCH BOY moderators!!!