Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post Today's News,Monday,Nov.14

Mornin'

No TFC News today.

TFC TV

SUNSHINE

_
    Great love does not exist without joy and without great suffering ,that's why One club is worth only as much as its fans !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i am getting tired of the whole bmo or rogers debate!

they already made the decision, just tell us and stop this stupid marketing project.

i know you want to gather attention, but no one cares about what assif or the other guy think

RPB Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Look at it this way- They are trying to get the attention of people that AREN'T following them every day like we do. Be strong! Be patient! Let the casual fan catch up!
    FORMER FULL TIME KOOL-AID DRINKER

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Evil will always triumph over good because good is dumb.

The Dynasty Continues - RWN - Champions SoctoberFest! '11, GoTFC Supporters Cup '10. Indoor Cup '10, '09, Niagara Cup '08 & '09. Be Champions. 6 for 8 :)

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why waste a contentious issue when you can turn it into a marketing generator and PR springboard? We haven't heard the end of this - trust me. It's in the club's best interest to drag this out for as long as possible.
    "Failure simply isn't an option at this stage. TFC pushed its chips to the middle of the table when it splurged on Bradley and Defoe and reinforced its bet by making savvy acquisitions elsewhere. This collection of players is capable of delivering on the promises made during the close season. There are no more excuses available for TFC. Only success will continue the process of atoning for the past and establishing a higher standard for the future." FOX Sports

RPB 2019 Membership Team
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

mornin d
    wow 2016 and things are looking up --- come on you reds lets go

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DOMIN8R View Post
    Why waste a contentious issue when you can turn it into a marketing generator and PR springboard? We haven't heard the end of this - trust me. It's in the club's best interest to drag this out for as long as possible.
    Unless they drag it past the day Beckham leaves for Europe...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    i am getting tired of the whole bmo or rogers debate!

they already made the decision, just tell us and stop this stupid marketing project.

i know you want to gather attention, but no one cares about what assif or the other guy think
    Quote Originally Posted by DOMIN8R View Post

my post on tfc's facebook.

"i know season is over and it is a slow time of the year for any news, but please stop posting articles about the same issue over and over. mlse/tfc please make your decision and let people know. after 5 years of running this club like amateurs it is time to create a more professional setup. thank you."

the bottom line is, people who care about tfc and this game just want to get the information and will be at the game regardless. at the same time majority of the population have no idea about this game or the tournament.

mls final is less than a week away and 2011 version of the world club cup starts in 3 weeks, now would be the perfect time to educate people about mls and promote both the league and the fifa tournament. but unfortunately it is what it is and tfc/mlse are still failing to take professional soccer in our region to the next level.

edti:
    a promo video like this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF3SmBBjAdE would be a good start. take footage of all the big cups who won/played in the WCC, add footage from the run Salt Lake had last year, add some footage of LA, add some footage of the win vs Dallas, add "it's our time" put it for free on-line, during the MLS final, EURO qualifiers etc... and you have a good start for the promotion campaign and we don't even need to know the date, ticket prices or the venue.
    Last edited by DavydMT; 11-14-2011 at 11:38 AM.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Too bad there wasn't a news section yesterday. Cuz this was yesterday's SSG.
    TORONTO FC, 2017 MLS CHAMPIONS!!! (Still the greatest in league history!)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

... so the question then is.... what is the best way to market a soccer game in March?

...seriously.

Is it all commercials on TSN and Sportsnet? I actually have no idea what would have impact on people to come watch one of these. Have you ever been marketed to about a sport? It worked with me once, for a Vanier Cup game...I bought the tickets, but ended up not going for family reasons. I think it was an ad on TSN that got me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Things are going well for the Energy Drinks.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/mo...sEnabled=false

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no way galaxy can afford him edit
    just saw the article, makes sense if beckham leaves

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sunshine girl...yowza!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Roogsy View Post
    Sunshine girl...yowza!
    hot body, face like a former man
    “Years have gone by and I’ve finally learned to accept myself for who I am: a beggar for good football.

I go about the world, hand outstretched, and in the stadiums I plead: ‘A pretty move, for the love of God.’

And when good football happens, I give thanks for the miracle and I don’t give a damn which team or country performs it.”

-Eduardo Galeano

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yohan View Post
    hot body, face like a former man
    or, put another way...good armor...bad helmet...

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2012 Charleston Challenge Cup
    Charleston Battery, DC United, Chicago Fire, Columbus Crew
    “Years have gone by and I’ve finally learned to accept myself for who I am: a beggar for good football.

I go about the world, hand outstretched, and in the stadiums I plead: ‘A pretty move, for the love of God.’

And when good football happens, I give thanks for the miracle and I don’t give a damn which team or country performs it.”

-Eduardo Galeano