Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dmacd View Post
    Day 1 Season Seat Holder, 2:30 Thursday appointment
    Moved from 126, row 12 (medium grey) to 132, row 1 last year

Count me among the small and frequently mocked season ticket holder base in the north end. I've sat in the south end as well and, atmosphere aside, the north end view is much, much better. As another poster commented, you feel like you're hanging over the north end net, have a great perspective on the width of the pitch, and the height gives you a reasonable view of the other side as well (which my medium greys in 126 lacked). I also have no issue turning my head for the 2-3 times a game that I want to see a replay.

At the new price, I think the section is far and away the best value in the stadium (again, excluding supporters sections). I'd encourage anyone that is considering moving to walk over to that north end stand and try it out during the event. I had no intention of moving from my seats last year until I did the same thing and loved the view.

PS Make fun of it all you want, but the cup holders are awesome. I probably had 3 beers a year kicked over in my previous section. At $15 a beer, that's nothing to sneeze at...
    The North End is my back-up option on relocation day if I cant get seats in 111 or 110. Is there an area of the North stand that has a cluster of season supporters? I would rather be in the viscinity of like minded fans. I would like to avoid sitting around different casual fans each game who are too busy talking about their job or what Sally posted on facebook than to actually watch and cheer on the team.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by douglasTO View Post
    The North End is my back-up option on relocation day if I cant get seats in 111 or 110. Is there an area of the North stand that has a cluster of season supporters? I would rather be in the viscinity of like minded fans. I would like to avoid sitting around different casual fans each game who are too busy talking about their job or what Sally posted on facebook than to actually watch and cheer on the team.
    Last year this is exactly what the section was - different people each game and lots of talk about what "offside" means (with the group's "expert" wrongly explaining the rules to his 3 drunk buddies that had never seen a soccer game before). To give you an idea of the commitment level, I was the only person in my row that bought my tickets for the CCL games.

I'm guessing it'll be very different next year, though, with the prices lower. That's half the reason I posted here - I'm hoping that we get more dedicated supporters in that end.

RPB Member
    Section 112 and Cardinal, Ontario...Yeah, Baby!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It sounds like there may be a number of people that want to sit amongst fellow supporters in the north stand. Perhaps moving to the west side might not be a bad idea. Then we may be able to help out NEE with singing and chants even if we have to sit down most of the time.

I also suspect that they may only insist that people sit down IF they get a complaint. If it's only supporters in that section, there shouldn't be many complaints.
    O, Maple Leaf around the world, You speak as you rise high above,
    Of courage, peace and quiet strength, Of the Canada that I love.
    Remind us all, our union bound by ties we cannot sever,
    Bright flag revered on every ground, The Maple Leaf forever

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The North Stands would be a great cost option if the atmosphere follows the decent vantage point. If you get a number of passionate supporters together than the chanting will come naturally. It sounds like dmacd is at the front of 132 so if I can't relocate to 110 / 111 I have a good option to migrate with a bit of a plan. The top of 109 has a good group of supporters but I can't stay there based on the pricing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by douglasTO View Post
    Word on the street is that 127 will probably have some seats available. I'm considering moving there myself if I can. I'm not 100% sure on this, but I heard that there was some changes to NEE and/or 127 as of the end of the season. Not sure what that is going to do for support, but situations can always improve and they've had a pretty rockin section in years past, so here's hoping that all supporter sections can be rocking in full force for next year!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last night I sat in the north stand for the first time, and was pretty impressed with the view and the experience (cup holders!). I haven't double-checked the prices yet, but I'm now seriously considering moving there.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rdroze View Post
    Last night I sat in the north stand for the first time, and was pretty impressed with the view and the experience (cup holders!). I haven't double-checked the prices yet, but I'm now seriously considering moving there.
    I did the same thing for the second half of yesterday's game.
    wanted to check it out.

the grade/angle/rake is awesome.
    and you are right on top of the action.

Pro - cupholder
    Con - no videoboard, and not designated a supporters section.

I don't understand the pricing....how can it be so much more expensive than the south end??

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How can it be more expensive then the light grey section?

RoadTrips:Columbus/Vancouver/Montreal/Columbus/NewYork/Montreal/
    RPBScarf:2015/2019/2023

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wagner View Post
    I don't understand the pricing....how can it be so much more expensive than the south end??
    Hello? Cupholders anyone?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let's try and get a snapshot of the seat availability just like in the past. Paul twittered it last year. Hoping we get a glimpse of the "seat availability situation".

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wagner View Post
    I did the same thing for the second half of yesterday's game.
    wanted to check it out.

the grade/angle/rake is awesome.
    and you are right on top of the action.

Pro - cupholder
    Con - no videoboard, and not designated a supporters section.

I'd consider the north end too if the price wasn't too far apart.
    Fail to prepare, prepare to fail.
    Roy Keane

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Has anyone been down by bmo today? They must have started to put those sheets on the available seats by now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle_121 View Post
    Word on the street is that 127 will probably have some seats available. I'm considering moving there myself if I can. I'm not 100% sure on this, but I heard that there was some changes to NEE and/or 127 as of the end of the season. Not sure what that is going to do for support, but situations can always improve and they've had a pretty rockin section in years past, so here's hoping that all supporter sections can be rocking in full force for next year!
    I ran by BMO this morning.

About 30-40 in the south end. 115 westward. 112, 113 and 114 were the only clean sections. A lot of seats in the North Stands. I didn't see any right on the rail from my angle but 1/4 up onwards was a blanket of seats.

There were a number of seats in 127 including 3 first row seats together. About 15 total. NEE during the end of the season seemed to be waivering a bit. The fact there is 3 available right at the front tells me they are at a bit of a transitionary stage right now. Perhaps they just need some new blood.

111 seemed to have a fair bit availble and 110 had some with a majority of the availability being in the lower half.

I was expecting to see more Red seats available but it didn't appear there were nearly as many as last year. Perhaps offering these seats up prior to the relocation event was successful? Either that or they didn't even bother putting the tags out.

Good to luck to everyone on their relocation. I see this whole event as a cleansing of the disbelievers and an opportunity to put true supporters in seats. The club is moving in the right direction.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm in upper 110 and want to get 1 or 2 additional seats, in upper 110, anyone know if the so-called 'Supporters Section and Club Seats' restriction for getting additional seats valid in Upper 110, or is the restriction only valid in South-End and NEE sections, and my other question will be, what happens to non-renewals in the supporters sections, are they only available for relocations or can SSH whom are Supporters get these seats? It becomes very restricted if not.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IM not relocating or gettign mroe seats. .

so all you rfuckers are going to have to put up with me for another season.

eat it.
    football.
    the whore that gave you birth
    penetrate the wet box.

ect at nausium. . .
    NOTICE: Wager with STB: OVER 2 shots on goal in the First half wins a Pint at HT.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Whoever has appointments today, if they can take a few snap shots that would be great.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was told by my rep that additional seat pick-ups would not be an option for the top of 110 or any other section where standing was permitted.

Non-renewals in the supporters section seemed to be open to anyone on relocation based on seniority regardless if you are a 'hardcore' supporter or not. There were none available, from what I saw this morning, for 112, 113, 114. It wouldnt appear anyone gave up any of the seats back to the pool for these sections. There were seats available in other supporter designated sections however including 127.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NewCity View Post
    Whoever has appointments today, if they can take a few snap shots that would be great.
    Yes photos please and/or reports of what's available would greatly be appreciated.

Please and Thank you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Leaving now. A bunch available in 111 (row 1 seats 8-12 which are right beside 112) and a few in 114 and west of that but nothing in 112 or 113.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My two buddies and I will be relocating to the north end this year if nothing is available in the south end.

I urge everyone moving to the north end to go on the west side. Proximity to North End Elite will be a good advantage, and if we all manage to fill up a section there, we may be able to turn it into a quasi supporter section.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any details on the rest of the stadium? Light Grey sections?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dropped my Pair in 112 so there should be one for the later appointments

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone have feedback of how big the groups have been for today?

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NewCity View Post
    Anyone have feedback of how big the groups have been for today?
    As of 1:30 slot: I think there was more available last year. A bunch in lower 111 though. Nothing in 112 113 and maybe 6 seat in 114. A bunch in 117. Predictably lots in north end. NÉE section has maybe dozen available.
    Roy Keane

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was at the noon relocation and i counted about 140-150 available in yellow(only one in the RPB corner though. Increasing availabilty as you move west). A lot in the north end (from about the 10th row to the back was almost all available) and plenty but less than i expected elsewhere. You can't buy additional tickets in supporters sections.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Any food available?

Have day off tomorrow so I'm heading down - but not likely moving - want to make it worth my while. LOL

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I add photos but don't know how to do that?
    Roy Keane

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^^ popcorn

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Damn, will have to make alternate arrangements.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sully View Post
    I add photos but don't know how to do that?
    When you hit reply, scroll down until you see "Manage Attachements". Click there