Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

a fake wolf to keep the birds away!

Registered
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

From the 7:30 time slot (got the scoop from my proxy)

Pair in 127 (row 8), 110 (row 18), some in 105, quite a few in the North Stand. Quite a few more throughout the 200's.

I'm moving from 106 to the north stand and saving $400/ticket in the process. Though the south stands will see the game from the (relatively) same vantage point that I will, I am now the proud owner of some fancy Cup holders.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wrote this earlier:

I stand in section 116 since season one and for the better part of seasons 1-3 have been great, but it's been horrible the last two seasons. SO MANY CASUALS. If you are thinking of relocating. PLEASE MOVE TO 116 or 117. We need to take back these sections back. OCCUPY 116 and 117. PLEASE.

However, I feel like I need to say something more. I'm sick and tired of the casuals in these sections. They don't belong, they bring nothing to the atmosphere of the stadium. I know this is my own opinion, but I feel this strongly about this.

We need more HARDCORE FANS like yourselves and friends of yours who want to relocate to these sections. SOUTH END=HARDCORE FANS WHO SING AND CHANT ALL GAME. I know the performances and results have not been good, but I believe next will be better. If you can't get seats close to the south end, than get seats close to it.

I WANT AND I THINK ALL OF YOU WANT TO FEEL AND EXPERIENCE EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED BACK IN 2007 AND 2008, BUT THIS TIME WITH POSITIVE PERFORMANCES AND RESULTS.

THIS IS OUR HOUSE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Was there at 3 30 today and moved from 120 to north stand 133 row 8. There were 3 of us that bought 3 pairs from that timeslot.. The north end seats are moving, first 8 rows are gone in 132 and 133 you can get rows 5 in 131 and 134 but the view is blocked a little by the exits. Light greys in the non suporters left and a few in 127 and 119. Probably be gone by tonight. Still some seats in light greys. Thing that sucks is lots of 3's available in light greys and all other price points but yellow, but you have to buy 3 can't buy 2.

Registered
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

^ that whole "relocate to the North" might have just happened by default. We need to do a roll call thread to see who is now rocking the Cup Holders in 2012.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by habstfc View Post
    Was there at 3 30 today and moved from 120 to north stand 133 row 8. There were 3 of us that bought 3 pairs from that timeslot.. The north end seats are moving, first 8 rows are gone in 132 and 133 you can get rows 5 in 131 and 134 but the view is blocked a little by the exits. Light greys in the non suporters left and a few in 127 and 119. Probably be gone by tonight. Still some seats in light greys. Thing that sucks is lots of 3's available in light greys and all other price points but yellow, but you have to buy 3 can't buy 2.
    At 12 noon on thursday everything in the north end from about row ten back was available and probably about 20 seats across the first ten rows. When people are saying that the north end is disappearing then roughly how many are left at the moment

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does anyone know if anyone has "upgraded" from the yellow seats? :S

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm most interested in STH's who relocated into 112/113.

If we could tabulate a list that would be great.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And done. Was at the 6 pm. Newest member of the NEE. Went from the top row of 224 to the top row of 127. Saved close to $500 in the process. Almost took a pair at the top of 111 but the thought of having to climb up and down the stairs all game turned me off. North end still had a ton.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 123 elite View Post
    At 12 noon on thursday everything in the north end from about row ten back was available and probably about 20 seats across the first ten rows. When people are saying that the north end is disappearing then roughly how many are left at the moment
    All I can say is when I was there at 3 30 the first 8 rows of the the middle sections(133, 134) were all gone except for about 10 seats in 133. I took 2, 2 other guys took one each to my right and a couple took 2 on the aisle next to 134. That left about 4 seats in row 8 133. In 131 and 134 first 4 or 5 rows gone and the rest available. There are 18 rows in those sections so almost 50% are gone when I left. I'm sure more people will buy these seats especially when the rest of the light greys are gone which won't take long.
    Last edited by habstfc; 11-18-2011 at 10:36 PM.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AL-MO View Post
    I'm most interested in STH's who relocated into 112/113.

If we could tabulate a list that would be great.
    As far as I know there weren't any in 112/113.

Unless they're being held back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KGH View Post
    And done. Was at the 6 pm. Newest member of the NEE. Went from the top row of 224 to the top row of 127. Saved close to $500 in the process. Almost took a pair at the top of 111 but the thought of having to climb up and down the stairs all game turned me off. North end still had a ton.
    Yup, it did
    I switched from sec 109 to 127 Row 9 seat 1-2. I saved bout $1200. Wow feel like I should be in a Geico commercial

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KGH View Post
    Yup, it did
    I switched from sec 109 to 127 Row 9 seat 1-2. I saved bout $1200. Wow feel like I should be in a Geico commercial

Good luck to everyone today, hope you guys get all that you wanted.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was happy with the relocation event this year - I've been a nomad the last few years and feel like I've finally gotten into a price point, area and vantage point that I'd like.

I started in 104 (Dark), moved to 109 (Dark) - these were my favourite seats, group at the top of 109 was awesome and the view was good, but too expensive, I then moved to 219 (l grey) - i didn't mind these, but I was on the wrong side of the aisle so the play was blocked 1/2 the time by passerbyers.

Now I've moved to Section 110, row 21 in the middle. It's the 2nd lowest row for lgreys (19 and under is med greys). "Supporters" section, cheap price. I'm very happy and cant wait for next season to start!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I echo the Geico of SQUIRREL.

Was in dark grey sec 106 row 17 and now moved over to light grey sec 105 a few rows up to row 24. Saved ~$1200 last night too. 6pm appt.

Considered the north end as it had a good vantage point but the extra $150 per seat wasn't worth it IMO.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Relocated from 109 to 110. Around the middle of lower 110 on row 19. Glad I don't have to worry about people asking me to sit down.

I came very close to picking up some seats in the North Stands. View of the pitch was excellent. If you are still looking for seats I would consider these seats. While the price point is not great there still is better value than some Dark Grey seats and it sounds like a good group of people are forming there.

I am jacked for next year. A rebirth of fan support via the purge and a team that is showing promise. The reds will come through in the end!
    Last edited by douglasTO; 11-19-2011 at 09:15 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by douglasTO View Post
    Relocated from 109 to 110. Around the middle of lower 110 on row 19. Glad I don't have to worry about people asking me to sit down.
    For anyone who was in 110 last year - how is the standing/seating/atmosphere in the middle rows (15-25)? I imagine everyone yelling and screaming from row 20 up, while the fat cats who can afford medium greys in row 19 and below sitting there with angry faces. Beer, peanut shells and mustard raining down upon them!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pdogg View Post
    For anyone who was in 110 last year - how is the standing/seating/atmosphere in the middle rows (15-25)? I imagine everyone yelling and screaming from row 20 up, while the fat cats who can afford medium greys in row 19 and below sitting there with angry faces. Beer, peanut shells and mustard raining down upon them!
    I'm in 110. The chanting has almost stopped but the atmosphere is still good and fun.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^^ It's hit and miss in 110, but you should be OK standing in Row 19. the standing situation in the rest of 110 largely depends on the game. Night game and/or an important one it's likely the whole section will stand. Day game or playing San Jose? Not so much.

We're in the first row (4) and try to start each game on our feet. Unfortunately we're frequently told to sit down by security as the people in rows 5-10 can't see. The good news is that most of those seats were available for new STH this year - so let's hope some like-minded supporters scoop them up.

Hope this helps.

Registered
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I was in 110 a couple of years back in row 11 and the atmosphere largely depended on who was there on a partial pack. For one set, everyone stood around us and got involved. Wayne was cool with that.

For another half of games, let's just say that they weren't into the standing thing as much.

Like most things, if you can get a couple of them going around you, you'll bring the section with you.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I ended up moving into 116 from 105 - well technically I had a 115 seat in my hand. After waiting about 30 minutes to get through the process line I was told that seat shouldn't have been out there.

Thankfully because there was an hour break between 3:30 group and 4:30 I was allowed to go back out and select a different seat.

I am an Online Pole
    RPB Twitter and Facebook Bitch (http://www.twitter.com/redpatchboys)
    Pride...Passion...Purpose...and DRANK

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting.

It looks like there is a mad dash away from expensive seats (as expected).

There might be a CCL type look to most games next year in the stadium.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^ wasnt at the CCL games, were the expensive seats empty?

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Ya pretty much. With most of the fans crammed into the yellows and light greys.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Most of the people in my group (2:30), from what I could tell were still looking in the mediums to reds. There was probably about 15-20 light greys in the top of 110, same amount in 111. South-West end had the most amount of empties for yellows, and only a few people looking in any of those areas.

For those that moved around in the reds & dark greys, most were either trying to get lower (must of seen a whole bunch of empty seats below or around them during games) or get higher for a better vantage point.

You'll always have people trying to save money with cheaper seats, but some still like the location of the more expensive. I'd still have my dark greys if I could afford them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Most of the people in my group (2:30), from what I could tell were still looking in the mediums to reds. There was probably about 15-20 light greys in the top of 110, same amount in 111. South-West end had the most amount of empties for yellows, and only a few people looking in any of those areas.

For those that moved around in the reds & dark greys, most were either trying to get lower (must of seen a whole bunch of empty seats below or around them during games) or get higher for a better vantage point.

You'll always have people trying to save money with cheaper seats, but some still like the location of the more expensive. I'd still have my dark greys if I could afford them.
    Does security really check, I noticed a couple of different guys moving around sitting in different seats near me in dark greys. I figured they didn't have seats in the area as they were always sitting in different seats. Once a couple asked them to move out of their seats. The guys weren't embarassed at all. They said somrething like, Oh you made it and just jumped into the next row.

I know they never checked me, all I ever said was I know where I'm going.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i'm right near your new seats. best sightlines for the money, and the people are generally pretty crazy and vocal - around us anyway... you'll have a good time in 110 and hopefully we can get a bit of a recharge this year and bring back the old vibe up there!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    I agree as during some of the previous CCL games at BMO I was able to just flop down in a first row seat behind the TFC bench, it was an interesting place to watch the game, plus the row at the begining of the game was pretty much empty.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if anyone is going to BMO today please take some photos & upload! Thanks