RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Shitecaps vs RSL 6 Oct

“Years have gone by and I’ve finally learned to accept myself for who I am: a beggar for good football.

I go about the world, hand outstretched, and in the stadiums I plead: ‘A pretty move, for the love of God.’

And when good football happens, I give thanks for the miracle and I don’t give a damn which team or country performs it.”

-Eduardo Galeano

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice! Didn't know they were playing tonight. Thanks!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh when the caps, go marching in...
    “Years have gone by and I’ve finally learned to accept myself for who I am: a beggar for good football.

I go about the world, hand outstretched, and in the stadiums I plead: ‘A pretty move, for the love of God.’

And when good football happens, I give thanks for the miracle and I don’t give a damn which team or country performs it.”

-Eduardo Galeano

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

man, that RSL alt jersey is FUGLY

-Eduardo Galeano

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

looked like a PK... but Camilo should have squared the ball on that two on one

-Eduardo Galeano

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

'Stand up and cheer, caps fans' lol

1-0 Shitecaps. Camilo PK after a harsh red card to RSL defender who hit the ball with his shoulder while on the ground

-Eduardo Galeano

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2-0. RSL is very unlucky with 2 harsh penalties against them for handballs. RSL is playing without several starters tonight and the Whitecaps haven't been able to score against them aside from weak penalties, it says a lot about how bad the whitecaps are.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2-0 Shitecaps. Camilo PK after an another harsh handball in the box by RSL defender. was ball to hand

-Eduardo Galeano

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

'that's a feather in their white caps'
    who the hell are these clowns?

though apparently Whitecaps drew more fans than Canucks for tonight

-Eduardo Galeano

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

3-0 Shitecaps. Khalfan with a nice strike just outside the box

-Eduardo Galeano

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

4th loss in a row from RSL? Skidddddddd.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Those were some terrible decisions by the ref, but you'd have to say Whitecaps were full-value for the win. Didn't see anything from RSL that suggested they deserved this one.

I wonder if we could convince them to part with Chiumiento as he seems to be the odd man out for them. Perhaps a swap for one of our keepers would be in order.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ag futbol View Post
    Those were some terrible decisions by the ref, but you'd have to say Whitecaps were full-value for the win. Didn't see anything from RSL that suggested they deserved this one.

I wonder if we could convince them to part with Chiumiento as he seems to be the odd man out for them. Perhaps a swap for one of our keepers would be in order.
    Chiumiento would look very sexy on RW for TFC. IIRC he had run ins with Shitecaps management a few weeks ago regarding where he was being used, seems to suggest ego problem

-Eduardo Galeano