Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Awaiting Confirmation
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by denime View Post
    Winter did not change anything,we are still playing 4-3-3,only difference is that last two game we played with "point back" 4-1-2-3 and 4-1-2-2-1 both systems are still 4-3-3.
    Winter even clarified this point in his press conference after the Colorado game when asked about the formation, for what it's worth. All that has changed recently is a move away from usually using a 4-2-1-3 point forward over to using 4-1-2-3 point back now there's a player (i.e. Frings) available to make it work. With better central defenders we'd be seeing Frings pushing further forward more.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought we were the better team so the win was well deserved. Eckersley played all out all game, displaying great foot work and passing as did Borman. It appears we wait too long to pass the ball ahead or not even make the pass, nullifying what could have been two more solid scoring chances.

Crowd size was very poor considering the rainout tickets that were given away for this game. Next game may well have the smallest attendance of any game this year.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TorontoPat View Post
    I thought we were the better team so the win was well deserved. Eckersley played all out all game, displaying great foot work and passing as did Borman. It appears we wait too long to pass the ball ahead or not even make the pass, nullifying what could have been two more solid scoring chances.

Crowd size was very poor considering the rainout tickets that were given away for this game. Next game may well have the smallest attendance of any game this year.
    I thought Toronto played poorly. And I think it proves that you were watching a completely different game to me as Borman didn't play in the one I watched! haha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by T-boy View Post
    I thought Toronto played poorly. And I think it proves that you were watching a completely different game to me as Borman didn't play in the one I watched! haha
    Morgan

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Definitely think that when our backs play strong, the team gets wins. I couldnt quantify that but its seems that at least the past few weeks, Morgan can be influential as a left back. Hopefully they can arrange a deal for Eckersley and solidify those two positions which have been a revolving door. Its clear Frings is the backbone of this team. I think he has been a fantastic DP signing. I think DK will be better next year, hes been playing well, but I think theres more to him, which would be pretty awesome.

Toronto needs to put together a much better effort against Pumas as their last encounter was disastrous. It will be a very good test for the team.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number Nine View Post
    That bicycle kick away from our corner flag by Eckersley was fucking epic.
    this was right in front of me..and I'm still in shock,..he's so cocky and I'll take that every day on my team....heart!!! Eck's never panics when a opposing player is trapping him, he relish's it. Thats called attitude!
    ALL HELL'S BROKEN LOOSEhttp://gfycat.com/SharpKindArrowana