Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is anybody a Red lister? I wonder if there are any left. Why I ask is, I'm a Goldlister with a date to buy tickets on Oct 27th. The deadline for renewal for current seat holders is October 28th. Theoretically on October 29th MLSE will know what tickets they have for sale. Just wondering when redlisters would pick.

I guess there will be a moratorium on season ticket sales from October 29th to whenever relocation ends. Other than the seats involved in the relocation event ofcourse.
    Last edited by TorontoPat; 10-14-2011 at 01:51 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TorontoPat View Post
    Is anybody a Red lister? I wonder if there are any left. Why I ask is, I'm a Goldlister with a date to buy tickets on Oct 27th. The deadline for renewal for current seat holders is October 28th. Theoretically on October 29th MLSE will know what tickets they have for sale. Just wondering when redlisters would pick.

I guess there will be a moratorium on season ticket sales from October 29th to whenever relocation ends. Other than the seats involved in the relocation event ofcourse.
    I'm on the red list and I keep getting emails asking me if I want full or haft season tickets.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nascarguy View Post
    I'm on the red list and I keep getting emails asking me if I want full or haft season tickets.
    Figures lol

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just renewed my two seats in mid-grey, very reluctantly. I'm hoping that more light-greys will become available at relocation, if they are really going to sell more seasons tickets (& less group sales, less partial packs, and less single tickets). I think there were a fair number of partials & group sales in light-grey, so that my help -- but I doubt any will remain by the time my relocation event roles around. Plus I like the folks who sit around me in the current location...

As I mentioned at the town hall & directly to my rep, I just wish they could have been more responsive, and more accommodating of SSH'ers, after another dismal season with little demand for seats. As many have mentioned here, seasons tickets are hardly worth it these days -- but I have a hard time letting go, after waiting a while to get them in the first place.

As mentioned above, the fact that they're selling more seasons, and fewer partials & singles, is being used as a way to push seasons in the agents' sales script. But that only matters for people buying single tickets from Ticketmaster or the box office etc. More seasons ticket holders (if that's really possible) probably means _more_ spare tickets available on the Ticket Trader threads & everywhere else, which is where I would purchase them anyway.

Anyway, I have lots of patience for Winter & his gang, but no patience for the business side of TFC. Comparing with SSH prices & benefits at other MLS clubs, pisses me off. Things are still out of whack, considering the lack of demand, poor results, and everything else.

RPB Member
    Section 112 and Cardinal, Ontario...Yeah, Baby!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So, I can call at 10am on Monday morning. Like every other GoldLister, I was told there are only dark grey and reds.

Does that mean the entire North End has been sold out? I find that incredibly difficult to believe.
    O, Maple Leaf around the world, You speak as you rise high above,
    Of courage, peace and quiet strength, Of the Canada that I love.
    Remind us all, our union bound by ties we cannot sever,
    Bright flag revered on every ground, The Maple Leaf forever

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Huyton View Post
    So, I can call at 10am on Monday morning. Like every other GoldLister, I was told there are only dark grey and reds.

Does that mean the entire North End has been sold out? I find that incredibly difficult to believe.
    No. What theyre doing is going to sell u a dark grey or red but then let you participate in the relocation event. You'll be behind all of the current ssh's.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think north end will be sold out at all......last year were there any seasons there?...it's a gamble but if I was intent on being a sth, I would buy on installments and defintely go to relocation, of course make sure this possibility exists.....remember there are always people dropping out and relocating before you. I scored big time last year and would have never presumed that I even had a chance.
    ALL HELL'S BROKEN LOOSEhttp://gfycat.com/SharpKindArrowana

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There were seasons sold in the North End. But crazy expensive, and not much take-up on them.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MLSE is trying to lock you in at the higher price!
    Hopefully there will be cheaper seats to relocate into...

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm in the same boat. The Reds and dark grey seasons are available, but would rather sit in the North end... That said, maybe if we can get a bunch of us together in the light blue section, we can create some sort of supporter like atmosphere.... as long as we have the numbers, it should be good...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is not sold out but existing season seat holders need first dibs on that section (it is priced lower that before, we anticipate demand for this at relocation time).

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LesRougez116 View Post
    thank you for fucking up the club wen will you get fired?

only idiot who know nothing about football will make stand behind nets "premiume"

montreal will make all of us look retarde next year, real ultras behind the net in a terrace, woooooow im jealus.
    Relax dude. Paul takes his time to answer questions on this forum and I appreciate that even though I don't agree with their business decisions all of the time. Try to make a more respectful post that makes some sense next time. I hate reading ignorance.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LesRougez116 View Post
    thank you for fucking up the club wen will you get fired?

only idiot who know nothing about football will make stand behind nets "premiume"

montreal will make all of us look retarde next year, real ultras behind the net in a terrace, woooooow im jealus.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If I get two dark grey, can I pick up two more at the relocation? I'd like a total of four tickets but there is no way I can afford four dark greys.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Kool View Post
    Relax dude. Paul takes his time to answer questions on this forum and I appreciate that even though I don't agree with their business decisions all of the time. Try to make a more respectful post that makes some sense next time. I hate reading ignorance.

^ This!

MLSinToronto is just saying they are going to take care of the existing season ticket holders first, which is how it should be.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seems like we're heading the sameway some southern hockey markets operate. Sellout the upper bowl and very few in the good seats. It shows seat pricing is incorrect.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If I get two dark grey, can I pick up two more at the relocation? I'd like a total of four tickets but there is no way I can afford four dark greys.
    You can only swap seats you already own so the answer is no they don't do any new sales at the relocation event to add extras...only swaps.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Klinsmann View Post
    ^ This!

MLSinToronto is just saying they are going to take care of the existing season ticket holders first, which is how it should be.
    ^This!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So I have to take the chance that there will be cheaper seats available at the relocation for the Gold listers.

I'm not sure I want to take that chance.

I just don't have enough money to pay for $1,000 a year tickets if it turns out I cannot get cheaper ones.

I think I prefer the way it was a couple of years ago, when they sold tickets to the Gold Listers from the dregs of what was left after the regular seasons holders were done moving around.

This way, I'm gambling with money I can't afford to lose.

I suppose I could tell my wife that we're not going to see my daughter graduate from University in Australia next year.

Maybe I'm on the gold list for another year.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was there in the first group on the first day of renewal last year and if i remember correctly there were only a few dozen at the most available in yellow and they were picked up pretty fast. There were more in the light greys but can't remember how many. The bulk seemed to be in the dark greys in the east and upper west and almost the entire north end. So i'm not sure you will have much chance of scoring the tickets you want if you are coming in as a new season ticket holder unless there is a large drop off in renewals. The other thing about relocation is that the seats you vacate don't immediately become available to the next group. This is possibly due to the fact that people are still having their relocations processed as the next group comes in which seems a bit unfair. I think its unlikely that MLSE would make every seat available for possible downgrading either as that could result in the availability of match day tickets only being in the higher priced sections which would be a PR disaster.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I gambled.

Got four tickets in section 223.

Squeaky bum time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Prizes are drawn today.

Good luck everyone!

"The Secondary Prize draw will take place at 1:00 pm
    on October 17, 2011 at the offices of Toronto FC located at 170 Princes’ Blvd., Toronto, Ontario.
    The selected entrants will be contacted within twenty-four (24) hours following the draw either by
    telephone or by e-mail at the telephone number or e-mail address as provided on their 2012
    Season Seat Holder Renewal Form or their mail-in Entry, as is applicable. If contact cannot be
    made within forty-eight (48) hours of initial attempt at contact by MLSE, that entry will be
    disqualified and MLSE may select another eligible Entry. MLSE is not responsible, whether as a
    result of human error or otherwise, for any failure to contact any potential winner."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I renewed on Friday in time for the draw...

FINGERS CROSSED!!!

Winning that car would be sweeeeeeeeet!
    "...Money wasn't tight, but it like, it wasn't right..."

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^ The odds of me winning the car increased exponentially with my purchase of a car two weeks ago...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i'm not usually into Branded vehicles...but i dig the TFC sportage.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wagner View Post
    i'm not usually into Branded vehicles...but i dig the TFC sportage.
    It looks really sharp!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone get a call or email?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Me either. The rules state they'll contact in the first 24 hours so there's still some time. It would suck to be one of the losing 2 finalists for the truck. All they get is 2 extra tickets to this saturdays game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KGH View Post
    Me either. The rules state they'll contact in the first 24 hours so there's still some time. It would suck to be one of the losing 2 finalists for the truck. All they get is 2 extra tickets to this saturdays game.
    A glimmer of hope!

Hoping for a call first thing in the morning...