Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
    RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last year after I downgraded my seats, the rep there said "go on down and checkout the TFC dressing room on your way out!". I went in there and there were a bunch of the academy kids (now 1st team players) standing in there naked! I guess they had just done a work out and were getting changed.

I was a little embarrassed. One of them started laughing as I ran back out of the dressing room. As I left, there were a few girls going in to check the dressing too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am going to bring my video camera this year and do a little doc and post it to show how it works. I was going to do it last year but forgot to bring my camera at the last minute.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Klinsmann View Post
    Last year after I downgraded my seats, the rep there said "go on down and checkout the TFC dressing room on your way out!". I went in there and there were a bunch of the academy kids (now 1st team players) standing in there naked! I guess they had just done a work out and were getting changed.

I was a little embarrassed. One of them started laughing as I ran back out of the dressing room. As I left, there were a few girls going in to check the dressing too.
    I saw Maicon Santos. Thankfully fully clothed.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by habstfc View Post
    I am going to bring my video camera this year and do a little doc and post it to show how it works. I was going to do it last year but forgot to bring my camera at the last minute.
    Hmmm, these two posts right after each other, may make people wonder....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chewy Unikronik View Post
    Going to have one extra available in 110, row 24... PM if you're interested in acquiring.
    Bumpidy Bump-Bump!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was going to say that I'd like to see the video, and then put the above two posts together too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just secured my 4 supporter seats for next year!!!!
    Hopefully I'll be able to move my 111 section seats with my other pair for a foursome!
    For those that are not renewing....I geeve.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I renewed on Friday

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think anyone else should renew before Oct 14th to give me a better chance at the prizes. Thank you to everyone for your attention to this matter.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol. according to latest email, goldlisters will get a chance to buy dark greys or reds
    “Years have gone by and I’ve finally learned to accept myself for who I am: a beggar for good football.

I go about the world, hand outstretched, and in the stadiums I plead: ‘A pretty move, for the love of God.’

And when good football happens, I give thanks for the miracle and I don’t give a damn which team or country performs it.”

-Eduardo Galeano

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yohan View Post
    lol. according to latest email, goldlisters will get a chance to buy dark greys or reds
    Strange indeed, last year I had options for cheaper seats as a red lister. Hard to believe but I guess interest is up. I'd be very surprised if they soldout next year, so I'll gamble and go game to game.

Watching Ottawa Fury FC when not hanging off the top of Section 110 at BMO!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yohan View Post
    I got the same e-mail. As a Gold lister I get the opportunity to purchase a maximum of 4 seats in late October.

It mentions the relocation event in November but does not say that if I could find cheaper seats they would refund me the difference.

It is all moot anyway. For me every game is an away game so a full season is just not on. As a matter of fact a 1/2 season is just too expensive.

I told them to forget the full season and I will wait for the partial package options to become available. If they try to stick me in the Dark Greys or Reds ... well I will have to think long and hard about what I am going to do.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Kool View Post
    I don't think anyone else should renew before Oct 14th to give me a better chance at the prizes. Thank you to everyone for your attention to this matter.
    That's the only reason I renewed today instead of later. I want that KIA.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cashcleaner View Post
    Which is exactly why I just might renew and sell my season ticket to a fellow RPBer trying to get into 112. I hope anyone else on the fence considers this.
    Yeah, I'm thinking about it, definitely the best way to go - save your seats and help someone else out.

I have 5 tickets in 110, plan is to either give up 1 seat (which the rep is really pushing hard against - obviously) or sell it off for face value. Then with the remaining 4, go half/half on the season or something like that.

Any one interested in either the single or half/half on 4 seats can PM me.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I won't be at many games next year, but I renewed so that a board member would get a chance for the south-end. I sold him my seasons for next year at cost, and will pick up from the board tickets for the few games I can attend.
    MLS is a tough, physical league, that emphasizes speed, and features plastic fields, grueling travel, extreme weather, and incompetent refs. - NK Toronto

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mark in Ottawa View Post
    It mentions the relocation event in November but does not say that if I could find cheaper seats they would refund me the difference.
    If someone was going to get seasons (I know you aren't), they should be able to pick the payment plan. You'd pay 25% of the cost of the expensive seats as a deposit, then relocate to cheaper seats and the 3 other payments would be adjusted down make up for the lower cost seats. That's what happened to me when I moved from 108 to 110 after the 2008 season.
    I told them to forget the full season and I will wait for the partial package options to become available. If they try to stick me in the Dark Greys or Reds ... well I will have to think long and hard about what I am going to do.
    Tell them to piss off, then buy singles to the games you actually can make it to.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimer View Post
    I won't be at many games next year, but I renewed so that a board member would get a chance for the south-end. I sold him my seasons for next year at cost, and will pick up from the board tickets for the few games I can attend.
    I have done the same with both my seats.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jaahuuu View Post
    If someone was going to get seasons (I know you aren't), they should be able to pick the payment plan. You'd pay 25% of the cost of the expensive seats as a deposit, then relocate to cheaper seats and the 3 other payments would be adjusted down make up for the lower cost seats. That's what happened to me when I moved from 108 to 110 after the 2008 season.
    Right-o. Thanks for the info Mike.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Kool View Post
    I'd love to see that Kia go to a good home.... MINE!
    I'm driving a 13yr old car. I could really use an upgrade.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Soooo, if I decide to renew,

And I win the Kia,

Is it OK to open a Ticket Trader thread for that?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does anyone know how many Season tix have been renewed for next season?

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by greek_magas_88 View Post
    Does anyone know how many Season tix have been renewed for next season?
    I don't think anyone knows, and if you ask the club, I don't think you will get a straight answer.

They are supposedly aiming for an 85% renewal rate, and after that they will continue selling season tickets to newcomers through February. (Last year they stopped selling seasons in November due to the MLS Cup being included.) They want to sell a total of 18,000 seasons tickets this year. Good luck with that.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd love to see that Kia go to a good home.... MINE!
    I'm driving a 13yr old car. I could really use an upgrade.

To tell you the truth I would be scared to park it at my house. Garage is a no go and I have a minivan that had some vandalism already by people walking past. That Kia may bring too much attention to the occasional riff raff walking by. I doubt I will have to worry about it anyhow. Good luck to all involved. I would love to see it go to an avid supporter like those on this board instead of a corporate type who only carries the tickets for business reasons. Guess we will find out soon enough.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

when an ultra wins it, TFC is going to have to see it driving down the road with flares coming out the windows

( to all who were in the first TFC flare car-- that was insane LOL)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Auzzy View Post
    I don't think anyone knows, and if you ask the club, I don't think you will get a straight answer.

They are supposedly aiming for an 85% renewal rate, and after that they will continue selling season tickets to newcomers through February. (Last year they stopped selling seasons in November due to the MLS Cup being included.) They want to sell a total of 18,000 seasons tickets this year. Good luck with that.
    One game that is probably played: I renewed 2 of 4 (and there are a lot of people like me who are going to seats but still keep some).

I suspect, when they report "renewal rate", I count as a renewal, even though revenues from me dropped 50% (and may drop more in relocation).
    “What the world needs is more geniuses with humility; there are so few of us left.”

Awaiting Confirmation
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ensco View Post
    One game that is probably played: I renewed 2 of 4 (and there are a lot of people like me who are going to seats but still keep some).

I suspect, when they report "renewal rate", I count as a renewal, even though revenues from me dropped 50% (and may drop more in relocation).
    I qualify as a straight non-renewal, dropping 3 seats. My rep tried to tell me that I should share the cost with a friend or take a chance on relocation. He also claimed "an accomplishment in itself" is that for the first time in club history, we will not be purging the roster/coaching staff after the season is over this year.

Anyway, I'll go game-to-game. Despite the rep assuring me that there'll be fewer half-season packages and single tickets available next year because of an increased season-seat allotment, I'm sure the robust "aftermarket" for TFC tickets will continue to thrive.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ensco View Post

Ahh yes. Lies, Damn Lies and Statistics !!!
    I think the renewal rate will be a well kept corporate secret.

Registered
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DangerRed View Post
    I qualify as a straight non-renewal, dropping 3 seats. My rep tried to tell me that I should share the cost with a friend or take a chance on relocation. He also claimed "an accomplishment in itself" is that for the first time in club history, we will not be purging the roster/coaching staff after the season is over this year.

Anyway, I'll go game-to-game. Despite the rep assuring me that there'll be fewer half-season packages and single tickets available next year because of an increased season-seat allotment, I'm sure the robust "aftermarket" for TFC tickets will continue to thrive.
    If there really is an increased season seat allotment and it doesn't sell out, that should mean relocation seats aplenty.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
    If there really is an increased season seat allotment and it doesn't sell out, that should mean relocation seats aplenty.
    Probably all you want in the Reds and the North End seats

Registered
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

^ probably

Though with 110 and 111 and parts of 2000 a haven for partials, there is always hope