Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They've said that adding tickets would be part of relocation this year, instead of being a separate event.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cmonyoureds View Post
    Not looking to highjack the times/seats discussion, but did anyone attempt to add an extra ticket this year? A.K.A turn 1 into 2 or even turn 3 into 4? Was that a possibility?

I know in past years it was a definite NO but seeing as it looks like renewals slowed down, are they reconsidering?

MLS in TO? Any insight would be great, thanks.
    Additional Seat Information
    You will have the opportunity to purchase additional Season Tickets during your appointment time. To qualify, please review the following:
    • There is a maximum quantity of 4 Season Tickets per account, this includes your existing seats.
    • Supporters and Club Sections will only be available for relocation.(Not for additional purchases.)
    • Additional Season Tickets will be sold at the Renewal Price, for pricing details click here.
    • Any new Season Ticket purchases at this event cannot be transferred to another party.

RPB Member
    Section 112 and Cardinal, Ontario...Yeah, Baby!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I went from three pairs of partial packs to four seasons tickets.
    O, Maple Leaf around the world, You speak as you rise high above,
    Of courage, peace and quiet strength, Of the Canada that I love.
    Remind us all, our union bound by ties we cannot sever,
    Bright flag revered on every ground, The Maple Leaf forever

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So I went to the relocation event with my friend today and there was only one pair in section 110 lowers. Strange that my rep stated if I bought the Greys or reds that he could almost guarantee that I could get back in that section. My relocation day would have been in a few days so I am glad I never bought into there BS and lies. Guess the next lie I will test is when they said there would be no partial packs as they would be going into the season tickets relocation which I did not see today or in yesterdays pictures.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jvanpeebles View Post
    So I went to the relocation event with my friend today and there was only one pair in section 110 lowers. Strange that my rep stated if I bought the Greys or reds that he could almost guarantee that I could get back in that section. My relocation day would have been in a few days so I am glad I never bought into there BS and lies. Guess the next lie I will test is when they said there would be no partial packs as they would be going into the season tickets relocation which I did not see today or in yesterdays pictures.
    whoah, your rep specifically told you there'd be no partial packs?
    i'm pretty sure i've got an e-mail telling me there will be.

what gives?

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know they were hoping to sell fewer partial packs, fewer single tickets, and fewer group sales etc. this year, and to sell more full-seasons tickets instead.

In the end, I guess that depends on how well the renewals & the additional seasons sales go (to the various "waiting" lists).

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got my light greys on Saturday afternoon...moving to 127.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Huyton View Post
    Me too, section 127 Row 9 seat 1&2

RPB Member
    Membership Team

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SQUIRREL View Post
    We'll miss you at the top of 110. Congrats on the cheaper tix though.
    Don't forget to visit us in 110 from time to time.
    Official Member of the Montreal Miracle Crew 2009

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SQUIRREL View Post
    I was looking at those tickets, too, because the row behind was also available to make the four I needed. Eventually I decided that I'd prefer not to be on an aisle.

What's great about 127 versus the top of 111 (or 110) is that it will be a lot faster to get out of the stadium and then round to the area by the Food Building for a final pint before heading home!
    Last edited by Huyton; 11-27-2011 at 02:04 PM. Reason: Spelling error

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cmonyoureds View Post
    whoah, your rep specifically told you there'd be no partial packs?
    i'm pretty sure i've got an e-mail telling me there will be.

what gives?
    That is what he stated but I caled the bluff. He also stated my partials that I had purchased in the past would be put into the STH event. I have no problem with that and in fact believe they should be there but I suspect I will be there again based on what I am seeing and hearing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was looking at those tickets, too, because the row behind was also available to make the four I needed. Eventually I decided that I'd prefer. It to be on an aisle.

What's great about 127 versus the top of 111 (or 110) is that it will be a lot faster to get out of the stadium and then round to the area by the Food Building for a final pint before heading home!
    Hahaha...that's excatly what I did. I was there Friday at 6 and walked to the top of 111 to check out the seats. As I climbed up I realized how crappy it will be to get out at half and after the game. I picked the top row of 127 instead for a couple reasons:

1) Price - Yup
    2) Close to bathroom
    3) Close to food and beer
    4) Close to exit

I'm looking forward to next year.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I gave up Section 127 Row 14 Seats 15 & 16 to move into Section 117. There were a lot of tourists and half seasons in the middle of 127 this year but Randy & John to your left in Row 14 have been there since 2009.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd've loved to move to the south end...and I may eventually get my chance at some future date.

Got to admit, TFC were as good as their word. They told me I'd have an excellent chance at the relocation to get light greys or (at worst) light blues, and that's exactly what happened.

Did I get into the section that I really wanted? No...but I'm in a light grey supporters section, close to washrooms, food and beer.

I've never stood there before...it may turn out that I really like it.

As for partial-packers, I have no problem as long as they are they do exactly what they're supposed to do in a supporters section - stand up, chant, sing, and SUPPORT!

Same goes for tourists, actually.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd've loved to move to the south end...and I may eventually get my chance at some future date.

Got to admit, TFC were as good as their word. They told me I'd have an excellent chance at the relocation to get light greys or (at worst) light blues, and that's exactly what happened.

Did I get into the section that I really wanted? No...but I'm in a light grey supporters section, close to washrooms, food and beer.

I've never stood there before...it may turn out that I really like it.

As for partial-packers, I have no problem as long as they are they do exactly what they're supposed to do in a supporters section - stand up, chant, sing, and SUPPORT!

Same goes for tourists, actually.
    127 is great if you don't care for chanting, but still want to stand to watch the game (though NEE might not appreciate lol)
    “Years have gone by and I’ve finally learned to accept myself for who I am: a beggar for good football.

I go about the world, hand outstretched, and in the stadiums I plead: ‘A pretty move, for the love of God.’

And when good football happens, I give thanks for the miracle and I don’t give a damn which team or country performs it.”

-Eduardo Galeano

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well now I just moved into upper 110. had partials there, but now full time. but I couldnt get 2 seats aligned, so I have a second random cheap seat, and prob just squeeze two ppl to one seat...who sits anyway?

Watching Ottawa Fury FC when not hanging off the top of Section 110 at BMO!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Voodooman View Post
    Well now I just moved into upper 110. had partials there, but now full time. but I couldnt get 2 seats aligned, so I have a second random cheap seat, and prob just squeeze two ppl to one seat...who sits anyway?
    Seasons seats and you coming to BMO from NB ??

RPB 2019 Membership Team
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^ he is in nb for school
    wow 2016 and things are looking up --- come on you reds lets go

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jvanpeebles View Post
    That is what he stated but I caled the bluff. He also stated my partials that I had purchased in the past would be put into the STH event. I have no problem with that and in fact believe they should be there but I suspect I will be there again based on what I am seeing and hearing.
    forcing partials into season's only adds to the evidence that renewals are dwindling.

if they try to force me into a higher price point again to get partials i'll never buy another ticket from MLSE face value again. that's just another version of the marlies BS i've already been through.

below face value on the street......well that i'd think about!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

any idea/updates on partials? Also, I've read around the internets that some people on the gold/red/etc waiting lists received emails after the relocation event with season tickets in all the different sections being offered...

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mw83krk View Post
    any idea/updates on partials? Also, I've read around the internets that some people on the gold/red/etc waiting lists received emails after the relocation event with season tickets in all the different sections being offered...
    I am a season ticket holder but completely forgot somewhere along the line I registered another one of my email addresses for the red waiting list. Just last week, having ignored all previous offers via email a rep made light greys for $437 available to me. Don't know what that means other than things can't be good in terms of renewal and overall tickets sold.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I turned down season tickets in the reds or dark greys when they offered last month. Then I got a call from a sales rep yesterday offering me full seasons in the light greys. If they can't even sell-out the second-cheapest tier, then things are definitely not going well.

Next step: price reductions across the board next year (unless the team is unbelievably successful in 2012).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What are renewal rates? These are usually touted by the club before Christmas. Not heard anything - seems odd.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Carefree View Post
    I turned down season tickets in the reds or dark greys when they offered last month. Then I got a call from a sales rep yesterday offering me full seasons in the light greys. If they can't even sell-out the second-cheapest tier, then things are definitely not going well.

Next step: price reductions across the board next year (unless the team is unbelievably successful in 2012).
    Interesting... I've was on the red list since season one and a partial ticket holder (gold list) for the past 3 years and other than the initial red/dark gray offering I haven't been emailed/contacted by anyone from MLSE.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Carefree View Post

When I was a gold list seat selection even the other week they had about 20 light greys in the west corners. Didn't really like the view as I have sat their for game last season. Any idea where they light greys are?

Awaiting Confirmation
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting... I've was on the red list since season one and a partial ticket holder (gold list) for the past 3 years and other than the initial red/dark gray offering I haven't been emailed/contacted by anyone from MLSE.
    Don't worry... they didn't even contact me this year after I turned down Reds last year.

Watching Ottawa Fury FC when not hanging off the top of Section 110 at BMO!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Weird. I have been a partial pack holder on the gold list for 3 years and I got the first pitch for Red & Dark Greys a while back which I politely declined.

This was followed by both a phone call & an e-mail this week for the seasons in the blues and light greys. And I live in Ottawa. Area code 613 not even the 905!

I replied to say it would be a partial pack of some sort for me if at all. The ticket rep responded and I was told that the partial packs are currently planned to come out February-ish!

No other info was provided so I do not know if they are going to try and stick us with 1/2 season packs like last year or 1/3 season offerings like a few years ago. I do know that last season I was pissed after buying a 1/2 season to see that "flex packs" of 4 games went on sale later on.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The wife took a call offering light blues this week as seasons. Politely declined and was told by the rep he had "no idea" about when partial packs would be available. We let them know we'd be interested in season's at a lower price point and to please let us know when that happened. LOL. I'm not sure we'll be getting a call. We've also indicated that the troubling factor with this should be this is not an affordability call, it's a reflection of "how I've been treated as a supporter" decision.

RPB Member
    Past President

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I apologize if this has been asked, but i Recently bought Season tickets for the 2012 season, and I'm just wondering how many games are included in the package.. Obviously the 17 league games. Are there any others included (CCL)? etc. etc?

Cheers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by djcuse View Post
    I apologize if this has been asked, but i Recently bought Season tickets for the 2012 season, and I'm just wondering how many games are included in the package.. Obviously the 17 league games. Are there any others included (CCL)? etc. etc?

Cheers
    NCC games...first rights on any other games