Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nfitz View Post
    Yes ... I just noticed the same thing. I'd swear it was there previously.
    Ah, it's back. And it there's a second one too.

I'm kinda ticked to see that I now have 2 tickets for the sept 20th game. Not only did I go on Wednesday night and see the best lightening storm ever, but I got to come back on Thursday morning, and watch a great game in the sun and sing Cheer up Kevin Hartman. But now I've got to come back for the Tauro game with an extra ticket for my brother. Oh, how unfair is this ... 3 games for the price of one.

RPB Member
    Past President

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

With it being game day, and the end of an unusally hectic week for the front office, I'd encourage everyone who has noticed this to ignore it until next week ... I suspect many if not most people are effected; and this will be easily rectified for everyone.

I've got a few choice things I'd like to say to them about how the evacuation was handled on Wednesday ... but I don't think it's the right time.
    Thankfully, the issue was resolved. But I am curious as to how you advocate ignoring the issue. Had I ignored the issue, my tickets would not have been recovered. Had I followed your advice, I would have had no tickets. What do you propose?
    Toronto FC baby...best team everrrrrrrrrr -Jozy

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Thankfully, the issue was resolved. But I am curious as to how you advocate ignoring the issue. Had I ignored the issue, my tickets would not have been recovered. Had I followed your advice, I would have had no tickets. What do you propose?
    Waiting until Monday. The Tauro game is still over 3 weeks away. (read the thread, not just my post - I was referring to the poster before me - I'd have thought that was clear from my follow-up post, if not the original).

RPB Member
    Past President

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Waiting until Monday. The Tauro game is still over 3 weeks away. (read the thread, not just my post - I was referring to the poster before me - I'd have thought that was clear from my follow-up post, if not the original).
    I usually try to quote a post to which I am replying so there's no confusion. I see what you were saying.
    Toronto FC baby...best team everrrrrrrrrr -Jozy

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    I usually try to quote a post to which I am replying so there's no confusion.
    So do I - if I thought it would have created any confusion I would have.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah, it's back. And it there's a second one too.

I'm kinda ticked to see that I now have 2 tickets for the sept 20th game. Not only did I go on Wednesday night and see the best lightening storm ever, but I got to come back on Thursday morning, and watch a great game in the sun and sing Cheer up Kevin Hartman. But now I've got to come back for the Tauro game with an extra ticket for my brother. Oh, how unfair is this ... 3 games for the price of one.
    Yes well when you phrase it like this I feel like a douche for wanting a refund. Glad the situation worked out for some but I'm sure for many the situation wasn't so beneficial. It would just be nice to be offered options instead of having one solution (the best one for the club probably) handed out. Anyway i'm probably posting this in the wrong thread and you're right as thursday's game was pretty damn fun so I digress.