Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Will DeRo do the "shake & bake"? A hypothetical question

Started a little debate on Twitter and I wanted to see what you folks thought about it as well.

Hypothetical question:

Saturday night in DC and DeRo scores against TFC. If he does the "shake & bake/chicken dance" thing after scoring how will it make you feel?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He'll have trouble doing either after Frings breaks his leg

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no i don't think he will.. i think he has to much respect for the fans not the club tho.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i'll have to read 12 more roogsy posts, so: terrible

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't know or care, it's one of the dumbest goal celebrations in sports.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Super Cereal View Post
    Don't know or care, it's one of the dumbest goal celebrations in sports.
    What about Carl Robinson when he did that...flying shit.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He did it after scoring vs Houston why not do it now?

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also.
    It's a non-issue.

He will not score. Frings will see to that!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hope Eckersly takes Mero out by the ankles, then writes an invisible cheque for his medical bills.

If by chance he scores, I bet he does shake and bake. He's a douchebag. First thing he'll do in the locker room is tweet about it too.

Nothing will make me happier than shutting out Mero and beating DC on Saturday.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MisterMacphisto View Post
    I hope Eckersly takes Mero out by the ankles, then writes an invisible cheque for his medical bills.

If by chance he scores, I bet he does shake and bake. He's a douchebag. First thing he'll do in the locker room is tweet about it too.

so yesterdays news, get over it
    ALL HELL'S BROKEN LOOSEhttp://gfycat.com/SharpKindArrowana

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jazzy View Post
    so yesterdays news, get over it
    Nope, I checked. He's still a douchebag today.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MisterMacphisto View Post

+1

Mero can eat shit. Frings will break his leg and arm, then feed it to him for breakfast.

TFC win and Mero goes home crying.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think it will matter as tfc will win 1-0

If he does score, of course he'll do it, why wouldn't he? He is going to want to show off and rub it in a little to the organization just what a DP worthy player he is, and they made a big mistake not giving it to him. DC won't give him that title either.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It always reminded me of the Ric Flair strut

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2JNOFCNduQ&t=6m44s

(can't embed with the specific time)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bgnewf View Post
    Started a little debate on Twitter and I wanted to see what you folks thought about it as well.

Hypothetical question:

Saturday night in DC and DeRo scores against TFC. If he does the "shake & bake/chicken dance" thing after scoring how will it make you feel?
    I totally expect him to do it if he scores.

That's what I expect from him

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pigfynn View Post
    I totally expect him to do it if he scores.

That's what I expect from him
    I don't miss Dero, but....he is going to be amped for this game. He eats guys like Iro for breakfast. I would bet anyone that he scores.
    “What the world needs is more geniuses with humility; there are so few of us left.”

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ensco View Post
    I don't miss Dero, but....he is going to be amped for this game. He eats guys like Iro for breakfast. I would bet anyone that he scores.
    Hopefully guys like Iro will be amped up right back and have some idea that DeRo will have circled this game and be ready for it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pigfynn View Post
    Hopefully guys like Iro will be amped up right back and have some idea that DeRo will have circled this game and be ready for it.
    Not sure it's a fair fight, given what we've seen of Iro's footwork.
    “What the world needs is more geniuses with humility; there are so few of us left.”

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like Dero. It was a stupid idea to trade him for Tchani et al. He is a Toronto born Can NT player, and one of the best soccer players to have come out of Canada, and you guys want his legs broken? If he were to return to TFC, and that is not an impossibility, though not likely, the same people who have a hate on him now would invent a new cheer for every time he steps on the pitch. It is pretty small minded to deride this guy just because he wanted to be paid at least as much as that butt hole Mista was getting. Whose fault was that, certainly not his. The invisible cheque signing incident was an act of frustration. When Alomar spit on the umpire, some people held that against him for over a decade, yet he was probably the best player ever to put on a Jays uniform. I hope Dero scores three goals against us on Saturday, and gives Frei the finger every time he does, why, because this is entertainment, you guys take it way to seriously sometimes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 69Chevy396 View Post
    I like Dero. It was a stupid idea to trade him for Tchani et al. He is a Toronto born Can NT player, and one of the best soccer players to have come out of Canada, and you guys want his legs broken? If he were to return to TFC, and that is not an impossibility, though not likely, the same people who have a hate on him now would invent a new cheer for every time he steps on the pitch. It is pretty small minded to deride this guy just because he wanted to be paid at least as much as that butt hole Mista was getting. Whose fault was that, certainly not his. The invisible cheque signing incident was an act of frustration. When Alomar spit on the umpire, some people held that against him for over a decade, yet he was probably the best player ever to put on a Jays uniform. I hope Dero scores three goals against us on Saturday, and gives Frei the finger every time he does, why, because this is entertainment, you guys take it way to seriously sometimes.

You're a tool

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

me too.Althouhgh i hope he give JDG the finger. (hopefully over at the bench with his tracksuit on)

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

respect.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

being good at something doesn't give you the right to be an asshat. dero was a shit-stirrer and a distraction to a team that had enough problems as it is.

and since when was your team losing 3-0 considered "entertainment"? wtf?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hope Dero scores three goals against us on Saturday, and gives Frei the finger every time he does, why, because this is entertainment, you guys take it way to seriously sometimes.
    There's just something about not wanting somebody to get a hat trick against my team and flip the bird to my keeper that I don't wanna see.

Quote Originally Posted by David_Oliveira View Post
    He did it after scoring vs Houston why not do it now?
    Not the first time. Right before he was gonna do it he pulled up and just jogged back to our end.

Quote Originally Posted by mowe View Post
    Why wouldn't he do it? That's his thing.

He's been doing that on every team he's been on. It's not a Toronto-specific gesture.
    because he made a point of not doing it when he scored against Houston.

I do have a feeling he'll do it to us, though.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do I get a cookie for this post from a couple of days ago?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For anybody who likes soccer, you have to admire what DeRo did tonight, he was the best player on the field, bar none, and is simply better than any of the players that Winter picked up to replace him. It was stupid to trade him, and it shows every time he scores a goal, which he does better than anybody who has played for TFC during the past five years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It was stupid to trade him...
    I'm pretty sure he asked to be traded because we wouldn't pay him more money. Yes, I know there is the whole "broken promises" element too, but Winter inherited that shit from MoJo. Still doesn't mean he should be a DP.

Long story short, he still gets paid the same coin at NYRB, now DCU.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do I get a cookie for this post from a couple of days ago?
    MLS is a tough, physical league, that emphasizes speed, and features plastic fields, grueling travel, extreme weather, and incompetent refs. - NK Toronto

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

mero was the greatest ever
    mero was the team
    mero is mero
    mero till i die
    wow i really don't get how this is still news
    but then again cubbies fans won't give up on that fucking goat curse they've got