this probably has been mentioned a few times over the years. But after yesterdays game with under 9,500 fans at BMO the supporters still put on a pretty good atmosphere, lots of flags and chanting through out the entire game. Huge majority of the fans were in the south end or near the south end corners like 111,110,109 leaving the rest of the stadium almost completely empty.

Yet why do the players still not even come passed half way to greet the fans in the south end after a win? they waved from about half field and quickly ran back to there dressing rooms. It seems to happen year after year and makes me wonder why do the players rarely come to give the fans a clap, could they not at least walk around the whole field after every game and give everybody a clap for showing up game in and game out after 5 years of shit play? I see in many other leagues players always come celebrate with fans after games, even some MLS teams do it now to, such as Portland Timbers.

My question do players not care? does MLSE tell them not to celebrate with the fans? whats the deal?