Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This thread makes me chuckle .. you know what? go to game enjoy it and go home ..
    let them be even if being rude or ignorant..

i hear clowns all the time at games but I don't go texting or vigilante ..

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OurGame View Post
    This thread makes me chuckle .. you know what? go to game enjoy it and go home ..

I think this is a little bit beyond being rude or ignorant.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Spoke to a guy who works BMO security today. He said that security would either have to hear the slur to kick him out or, he said maybe a pile of witnesses would also do the job. In respect to banning, he indicated that only applies to repeat offenders and that this guy would probably only get a warning on first offense. He did not speak in any official capacity, mind you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OurGame View Post

That's your solutions to problems, turn a blind eye? This guy was in 112, a section that's associated with our group. Whether we like it or not, things said and done on 112 reflect on our group - regardless of it's said or done by a member. I don't want the group that I'm a proud member of to be associated with racism, and I expect our members to address the problem to protect our image and because it's the right thing to do.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so why didn't you say anything to him? and instead come home and make a thread to cry about it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Find him and bring him to me so i can "Crush" him

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by C.Barrett19 View Post
    so why didn't you say anything to him? and instead come home and make a thread to cry about it?

Because there are so many tough people on the internet.

You guys should go talk to him. Instead of crying about it here or getting security to deal with your sections issues. Surely there is one person left in RPB who got a pair who tell this guy to shut the fuck up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

these name callers, that's not who they truly are... that's alcohol related.. alcohol brings out the egoic self, along with all it's faults/insecurities..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by J . View Post
    Because there are so many tough people on the internet.

You guys should go talk to him. Instead of crying about it here or getting security to deal with your sections issues. Surely there is one person left in RPB who got a pair who tell this guy to shut the fuck up.

ya this is not the first time ive seen people come crying on here for help either, seems to be a common thing here since 2007. Makes us look like pussies on here.
    Last edited by james; 07-23-2011 at 03:33 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by phonzo View Post
    Did me or Keyman not notice it? i would have called him out. Also yes that girl with the "omg just cant get enough". I explained it a few times to her it was a no no.
    the first time that song was ever propperly sung was when TFC were losing 3-0 in the pissing down rain...was more of like we love TFC even tho we are still lossing. So dont know why people now say we can only sing that when we are winning a game, because that aint how it started out.
    Last edited by james; 07-24-2011 at 01:01 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did/can you read the post? I had a flag to stow and the guy basically ran out after the whistle.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

People just have to learn how to vent their drunken anger in a non offensive style

You suck
    You are Useless
    You Bum
    Camon move, shoot, pass etc
    How much are they paying you DeGuzman
    It's all your fault

amongst a plethora of others no need for sexist racist & homophobic slurs thats so old school grow up and finish highschool and use WIT my boy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Because I was sitting in 105, not 112.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would not be opposed to closing this thread now. I think the point has been made. Hopefully we can stand up as a group and oppose these losers.

Back to football.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tonight at the SCP vs Juventus game in full view and hearing of BMO security, Juve supporters were pretty darn racist against Portuguese people and not one thing was done about it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^ I'm sure the rules state that someone has to complain about it before something will get done. I sure as hell don't want security to be more proactive than they already are.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Security has to hear it and then someone has to complain? Lol....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by billyfly View Post
    Tonight at the SCP vs Juventus game in full view and hearing of BMO security, Juve supporters were pretty darn racist against Portuguese people and not one thing was done about it.
    those types of games are when the most racist stuff comes out, clubs from different countries compete in Europa Cup, Champions League and friendles (including ones in Toronto) and fans start directing racist towards where the other club comes from. It happens so much it just seems normal now really, it doesnt really bother me usually gets good bantern going at those games, i know most people are just drunk and shouting shit out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by james View Post
    those types of games are when the most racist stuff comes out, clubs from different countries compete in Europa Cup, Champions League and friendles (including ones in Toronto) and fans start directing racist towards where the other club comes from. It happens so much it just seems normal now really, it doesnt really bother me usually gets good bantern going at those games, i know most people are just drunk and shouting shit out.
    And that's what it essentially was. Drunks yelling out shit. It bothered me but it didn't (if u know what I mean).

The outrage to rude, ignorant, racist, bigotory, etc is all relative.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yagbod View Post
    Did/can you read the post? I had a flag to stow and the guy basically ran out after the whistle.
    seriously
    i can't buy that
    'hey adam, or almo, or london, or davyd, or any fucking rpb, hold onto this for me for a second will you?'

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yeoman View Post
    seriously
    i can't buy that
    'hey adam, or almo, or london, or davyd, or any fucking rpb, hold onto this for me for a second will you?'
    Its nice that he took responsibility for a flag himself instead of heaping it on the people you mention. I'll give him some credit for that.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by james View Post
    the first time that song was ever propperly sung was when TFC were losing 3-0 in the pissing down rain...was more of like we love TFC even tho we are still lossing. So dont know why people now say we can only sing that when we are winning a game, because that aint how it started out.
    This is true, but it was sung under much different circumstances.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AL-MO View Post
    Its nice that he took responsibility for a flag himself instead of heaping it on the people you mention. I'll give him some credit for that.
    man it takes all of eight and a half seconds to roll up a flag don't give me that lame line.
    cuz it sure is heaping. funny how i sometimes manage to get pulled into banner stuff, when i'm not even on the team. just saying
    you're taking it anyways.