What I love and fear about Frings is his commanding presence on the field. Love it because he can provide guidance and reassurance to the shit in our lineup, but fear it because I wonder how much crap he can take before he feels buried. His passing was fantastic, movement off the ball was too. I can't wait to see him in a few games after some more chemistry is built.

Iro: he reminded me of Kessel in his first game. He wanted to do too much and succumbed to some bad decisions. Harden definitely made him look worse though. That guy is absolute trash.

Johnson: he had a few real nice lobs but he couldn't seem to cross it in. passing grade for now and I look forward to seeing what he can do. You dont' get 8 assists if you can't pass the ball.

Viator: struggled at times but wasnt' the worst on the pitch. Definitely a depth move.

Koevermans: I hope he's not the next Ali Gerba. Just doesn't look match fit, but at least he seems to have the instincts and vision. I can't see him not scoring for us like mista though.