Threaded View

Niagara Region. Anywhere the RPB are Supporting TFC
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Your thoughts on the new players first game

Was just wondering what everyone thought of there first game, not the game just the newbies

Frings - 8.0 - Could easily anchor our mid, I'm already taking a liking to him, he plays great in mid, passes, moves, tatical, solid pickup, at 35 I just hope he's here for 3-6 seasons and retires, I'd vote him as captian... Only if he shows and improves on last night

Koeversmans - 6.5 - Seen a hint at his potential, considering he hasn't played since march I'm excited to see him at full match fitness and gelling with the team

Iro - 5.0 - Had a rough game in a good way and bad, great physical force but I think he got a little to excited his first night, not to mention he has no chem with his fellow backliners, needs time but I think, Iro, Cann, Eckersley will make a solid tandem for years to come and with Henry making good progress things are looking better on the back, still gunna miss Attakora though

Johnson - 5.0 - Kinda "not there" lol he's got time to gel let's see what he's got

Viator - 4.0 - didn't impress me that much made alot of mistakes, going to watch him more closely next game

Dunfield - I think hes going to be a steal, he gets knocked to much here by some, I think him at CDM and Fringes at L/RM and De Guzman at L/RM or sturgis ... I'd rather sturgis or Griffit and sell de guz

Griffit - Excited to see what he can bring seems like a decent player mabie has a chance to break into regular team play ?

What's your thoughts on the newbies?, really I'm seeing people already bash the new guys... Some times the supporters make me laugh at how ridiculas they are lol " 8 goals first game or bust" haha give em a break, koovs hasnt played in months and fronts is getting back into match shape
    Last edited by Doucet3; 07-20-2011 at 11:56 PM.