Niagara Region. Anywhere the RPB are Supporting TFC
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Toronto Aquires Ryan Johnson & International Spot & Allocation Money

http://www.torontofc.ca/news/2011/07...-jumps-toronto

Not Thrilled about this trade, High price, Peterson i could see being moved, with Zavarise, Sturgis, Soolsma, Tchani, etc in the lineup he could be moved, Attakora i highly dislike, had a rough start then started to regain his form, was one of our better CB's, Gordon i also dislike being moved was our only consistant goal threat

The Allocation Moneys nice, and this is a wild random guess but mabie Toronto could give that Inter. spot to Hargreaves and test him for a year, whats the risk?, he does bad okay by at the end of the year (which is already half done) if he does great then there you go we have a United level player on our roster?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is like the fourth person to post a duplicate thread about these trades. Take a look around the forum before you post this stuff.

- Scott
    “Heroism breaks its heart, and idealism its back, on the intransigence of the credulous and the mediocre, manipulated by the cynical and the corrupt.” ~Christopher Hitchens