Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe gum chewing should be outlawed at BMO. You know, in case people can't chew gum & cheer for the team at the same time....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MartinUtd View Post
    Ever notice where everyone's head is pointing during the massive? Not the field.
    ... the massive isn't just a song to sing though, it's a chant with 2 parts, where you have to wait for another group to finish it's part before you start. So looking at them would make sense to make sure you're on time. Dichio 24 on the other hand doesn't require anyone to do anything other than open their mouths and exhale air in such a way that noise comes from their throats. I think if people can handle the massive then they can handle Dichio. Also, maybe the quieter renditions of Dichio of late is more a reflection on the average level of passion of most of the fans in attendance? Everything is quieter than it was in the first few years. Constant losing tends to beat it out of you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can't argue that the overall enthusiasm has died down. I just spoke up about dichio24 because any voice against it's continued use is thought of as absurd. I don't think it is.