RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great love does not exist without joy and without great suffering ,that's why One club is worth only as much as its fans !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default This Is News

"Hargreaves next topaankoop Toronto '
    Toronto FC still seems far from ready to be on the transfer market. After the club already Danny Koevermans (PSV) and Torsten Frings (Werder Bremen) contracted, the club now wants to attract Owen Hargreaves.

The midfielder suffered the last thirty years with knee injuries and is currently transferred Fri Because of his injuries he got in the last three years at Manchester United to just five league matches.

Toronto was still something in the Canadian-born midfielder see several British and Canadian media report. The team of Dutch coach Aron Winter is near the bottom in Major League Soccer and will quickly to the top. Winter would have already informed the club that he would like to see come Hargreaves.

Hargreaves arrived since 2007 for Manchester United and played only 28 league games in four seasons. Before he came seven seasons for Bayern Munich, Germany, where he played 144 league matches.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tfc2008 View Post
    Toronto FC still seems far from ready to be on the transfer market. After the club already Danny Koevermans (PSV) and Torsten Frings (Werder Bremen) contracted, the club now wants to attract Owen Hargreaves.
    Cue the shit-storm.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Link?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The midfielder suffered the last thirty years with knee injuries and is currently transferred Fri Because of his injuries he got in the last three years at Manchester United to just five league matches.

Toronto was still something in the Canadian-born midfielder see several British and Canadian media report. The team of Dutch coach Aron Winter is near the bottom in Major League Soccer and will quickly to the top. Winter would have already informed the club that he would like to see come Hargreaves.

Hargreaves arrived since 2007 for Manchester United and played only 28 league games in four seasons. Before he came seven seasons for Bayern Munich, Germany, where he played 144 league matches.
    I'm sorry, I just see the next "big-name" signing coming in the defensive line. Anything else will be a reinforcement or another Winter/Mariner young-gun.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by West220Side View Post
    I'm sorry, I just see the next "big-name" signing coming in the defensive line. Anything else will be a reinforcement or another Winter/Mariner young-gun.
    Agreed.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by West220Side View Post
    I don't intend to sound snarky, but... Is Hargreaves at this date and time considered to be a big name?

Given his injury history, he may be looking to play out the rest of this MLS season for a non DP contract simply to prove he isn't hurt so he can try to get back to Europe for next season. Of course, if that is the case, it makes no sense for a rebuilding club to sign him as I doubt he will sell any extra tickets for home games...

RPB 2019 Membership Team
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

mornin d
    wow 2016 and things are looking up --- come on you reds lets go

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by S224 View Post
    I don't intend to sound snarky, but... Is Hargreaves at this date and time considered to be a big name?

Given his injury history, he may be looking to play out the rest of this MLS season for a non DP contract simply to prove he isn't hurt so he can try to get back to Europe for next season. Of course, if that is the case, it makes no sense for a rebuilding club to sign him as I doubt he will sell any extra tickets for home games...
    I think he's both - a big name, but one that needs to get back on the pitch at any salary.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks.

So how reliable is this site?

Is it just the Dutch equivalent of Goal.com or MLS-Rumors?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

id be shocked and disappointed if we signed hargreaves, not due to the eng/can controversy but due to the fact hes always injured

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ossington Mental Youth View Post
    id be shocked and disappointed if we signed hargreaves, not due to the eng/can controversy but due to the fact hes always injured
    Exactly...

We play in a tough, physical league - last thing we need is another OHIP CASE sitting in the MLSE Box more than contributing on the pitch...
    "...Money wasn't tight, but it like, it wasn't right..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think what's happened here is some poorly founded speculation printed by some rag of a paper in England has simply been reprinted and cycled around. Don't think there is any truth to it.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry guys I let you know what I know, I like also to see a good defender that is more importend

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We already have our 3 DP's. Not sure how we would be able to pick up Hargreaves for less than DP money. Unless of course De Guzman is going somewhere.